What is the best lip moisturizer?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have tried many things but I always come back to good old chapstick for moisture. I always apply it before bed no matter what!

Carmex is really great toward dry lips in my opinion, but the packging is not very good looking.

Nivea has a line now that I did a research survey on and got a free full sized sample, the one I tried was "Caregloss" and it totally softened my lips and evened out the skin tone in my lips as wel; not sticky and there are several tinted shades as well as a cear, I thinkl.

NIVEA - CareGloss & Shine - Pink Star

I haven't used Accutane, but I had an allergic reaction to a Mary Kay lipgloss and it got so bad my lips actually swelled, let alone were red and cracked. It was awful! I used petroleum jelly, chapstick, Sally Hanson Lip Treatment, Carmex, Pure Cocoa Butter lip balm and Vitamin E oil, but nothing worked except the Medicated Blistex in the red and white tube. I would use it a few times during the day and put it on before I went to bed, and within two days, easily, there was a marked improvement. Gone in a week! It's cheap and easy to find at most drug stores or grocery stores.

Good luck!

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula!! Smells like mint chocolate, it's very moisturizing and it gives a bit of a subtle gloss too, but it's not sticky in the least. And I love Carmex too!

Back