30 Manis Marathon 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mani #26 - Inspired by a PATTERN

I chose a simple conceptual route here - I chose an image I like from an image plate. This is Zoya Song with Pueen36 in Konad White. I considered adding more colour but decided against it. The second stamped photo gives a better idea of the depth of Song - and in regular indoor light it's even darker than that.

Inspired by a pattern: zig zags Nicole by OPI My Empire...My Rules and Julep Shenae

Quote: Originally Posted by Monika1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Mani #26 - Inspired by a PATTERN

I chose a simple conceptual route here - I chose an image I like from an image plate. This is Zoya Song with Pueen36 in Konad White. I considered adding more colour but decided against it. The second stamped photo gives a better idea of the depth of Song - and in regular indoor light it's even darker than that.

Love that pattern so creative!  Song is a beautiful color.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Inspired by a pattern: zig zags
Nicole by OPI My Empire...My Rules and Julep Shenae

So cute!

#23 Inspired By A Movie: Ruby Slipper nails from The Wizard of Oz!
In the sun on the left, in shade on the right 1 coat of Nails Inc's Coventry Garden Market over 2 coats of Color Club's Berry & Bright.

Quote: Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

In the sun on the left, in shade on the right

1 coat of Nails Inc's Coventry Garden Market over 2 coats of Color Club's Berry & Bright.
So pretty and sparkly!

I'm behind in posting, but I've done a couple more manis. I'll just post the ones I've done in this one thread and put the pictures in spoilers so it won't be so long, lol.

Inspired by Art: This is a painting that was done by a good friend of ours. It's titled "Hallelujah!' and hangs above the fireplace. Colors used: Avon Cherry Jubilee, Zoya Coraline & Maria Luisa, SOPI I Think I Cayenne, Sephora Yellow Umbrella, Julep Sasha, SOPI White Hot, & Bondi The Limelight. I started with a coat of the Cherry Jubilee and used a fan brush and kind of of drybrushed the other colors on and finished with a top coat of the Maria Luisa.

Inspired by a flag: Nothing too exciting, lol. Polishes used: Bondi Starry Night & Horny Mistress and SOPI White Hot:

I'm working on Supernatural tonight...

Quote: Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm behind in posting, but I've done a couple more manis. I'll just post the ones I've done in this one thread and put the pictures in spoilers so it won't be so long, lol.

Inspired by Art: This is a painting that was done by a good friend of ours. It's titled "Hallelujah!' and hangs above the fireplace. Colors used: Avon Cherry Jubilee, Zoya Coraline & Maria Luisa, SOPI I Think I Cayenne, Sephora Yellow Umbrella, Julep Sasha, SOPI White Hot, & Bondi The Limelight. I started with a coat of the Cherry Jubilee and used a fan brush and kind of of drybrushed the other colors on and finished with a top coat of the Maria Luisa.

Inspired by a flag: Nothing too exciting, lol. Polishes used: Bondi Starry Night & Horny Mistress and SOPI White Hot:

Those are great manis!

Supernatural - I used bondi Fools, and Nails, Inc. Electric Lane Holographic Topcoat. I made the angel wings with temporary tattoo paper. My daughter said they looked like birds and that I should have done Leprechan hats instead.
rolleyes.gif
 I though angels were more season appropriate though. 
biggrin.gif

I wish it were sunny...the Electric Lane is fabulous in the sunlight. However, I don't think we are due for any today.

Without Flash:

With Flash:

Supernatural - I used bondi Fools, and Nails, Inc. Electric Lane Holographic Topcoat. I made the angel wings with temporary tattoo paper. My daughter said they looked like birds and that I should have done Leprechan hats instead. :rolleyes:  I though angels were more season appropriate though.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I wish it were sunny...the Electric Lane is fabulous in the sunlight. However, I don't think we are due for any today. Without Flash: With Flash:
I love it. So sparkley!!

Supernatural - I used bondi Fools, and Nails, Inc. Electric Lane Holographic Topcoat. I made the angel wings with temporary tattoo paper. My daughter said they looked like birds and that I should have done Leprechan hats instead.
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif

I wish it were sunny...the Electric Lane is fabulous in the sunlight. However, I don't think we are due for any today.

Without Flash:

With Flash:

Oooh pretty!  I love these!

Supernatural - I used bondi Fools, and Nails, Inc. Electric Lane Holographic Topcoat. I made the angel wings with temporary tattoo paper. My daughter said they looked like birds and that I should have done Leprechan hats instead. :rolleyes:  I though angels were more season appropriate though.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I wish it were sunny...the Electric Lane is fabulous in the sunlight. However, I don't think we are due for any today. Without Flash: With Flash:
Love it, this mani would be perfect for Christmas.

Aaaand I'm done! Tutorial: I decided to try out @Christa W's tutorial on reverse stamping https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/138932/reverse-stamping-creating-your-own-decals/0_100#post_2232388 I used Pueen plates #17 & 22. Polish is SOPI White Hot, Julep Joelle, Sally Hansen Insta Dry in Slick Slate and NYC Big Apple Red. The black eyes on the reindeer is Kiss nail art polish. It's pretty rough, but it was fun and I look forward to trying it again!

Nice! and congrats on finishing the challenge.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Inspired by a pattern: zig zags
Nicole by OPI My Empire...My Rules and Julep Shenae

I like it!

Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Love that pattern so creative!  Song is a beautiful color.
Thank-you! I liked it so much I wore it for more than a week...

Quote: Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

In the sun on the left, in shade on the right

1 coat of Nails Inc's Coventry Garden Market over 2 coats of Color Club's Berry & Bright.
Very pretty!

Very nice! I especially like the art inspired one!

rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif

Without Flash:

With Flash:

Impressive that you caught up! I think the angels are nice for the season too!

Aaaand I'm done! Tutorial: I decided to try out @Christa W's tutorial on reverse stamping https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/138932/reverse-stamping-creating-your-own-decals/0_100#post_2232388 I used Pueen plates #17 & 22. Polish is SOPI White Hot, Julep Joelle, Sally Hansen Insta Dry in Slick Slate and NYC Big Apple Red. The black eyes on the reindeer is Kiss nail art polish. It's pretty rough, but it was fun and I look forward to trying it again!

Wow! Congrats! I think that worked out really well. I think I'll be making use of the same tutorial soon, :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back