Allure Beauty Enthusiasts

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hair stuff for me, too! 
smilehappyyes.gif

Got my hair products. They are full-sized, so I hope they work for me. I was expecting samples.
Mine should be here today. I was hoping for full size since we have to use it for a while. I'm excited to try something new.

I got in to the facial product trial. I can't wait to see what they send me! How long after being notified does it usually take to receive the products?

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got in to the facial product trial. I can't wait to see what they send me! How long after being notified does it usually take to receive the products?

I got in the facial product trial. It came via UPS yesterday. Any idea what product it is? It's packaged in a blue dropper bottle without a label. It seems like some kind of oil moisturizer.

Quote: Originally Posted by TracyT /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got in the facial product trial. It came via UPS yesterday. Any idea what product it is? It's packaged in a blue dropper bottle without a label. It seems like some kind of oil moisturizer.

I have no idea what it is but I like it! I've been using it for about 5 days now. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i got my test sample yesterday for the facial test and its in that blue dropper, but its disgusting, its milky white with a jello like consistency and the smell is awfull, I havent used any of it sooo grosss

anyone else have this peoblem, and what shoul I do, cancel the whole thing or ask for a new one?

Quote: Originally Posted by Olga Pates /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  i got my test sample yesterday for the facial test and its in that blue dropper, but its disgusting, its milky white with a jello like consistency and the smell is awfull, I havent used any of it sooo grosss

anyone else have this peoblem, and what shoul I do, cancel the whole thing or ask for a new one?

Mine is milky white but has no real noticeable scent. The consistency reminds me of Bliss Triple Oxygen + C Energizing Cream which is described as a lightweight gel cream. I wonder if yours is bad? 

Quote: Originally Posted by Olga Pates /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'd email them and check to see if the sample went bad due to weather or shipment.

My sample is in the blue dropper and milky. I don't smell a thing. The consistency isn't jello rather more like a serum.   I got the first survey about the product which based on the questions kind of told you what it's supposed to do: firm skin, moisturize, reduce fine lines, etc.

Quote: Originally Posted by krystlbear /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I was just selected for the Crest 3D White Whitestrips Luxe Supreme Flexfit .
Awesome!  That would be a great one!  Does your email say if you'll be getting a full box or a few samples?

I was also selected for the Crest 3D White Whitestrips Luxe Supreme Flexfit (whew, long name!) trial - the email says we'll have to use the product every day for two weeks, so I'm thinking it will be closer to a full box?

Latest posts

Back