Allure Beauty Enthusiasts

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My hair products arrived today by UPS. 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Well, I think I'm missing out on this after all. I was so excited but got nothing today either :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> did everyone in SoCal already get theirs?

Originally Posted by martianeskimo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, I think I'm missing out on this after all. I was so excited but got nothing today either
frown.gif
did everyone in SoCal already get theirs?
I'm in SoCal

I have to admit that I'm like the Redken items much better separately than used at once. When I use the shampoo & conditioner at the same time, I feel like I have straw on my head. When I use only one, I have super soft and shiny hair! Seems strange.

I'm not posting about a study... But I was so surprised to have gotten this in the mail. for free!

sally-hansen-insta-gel-strips-starter-kit.jpg

It's from a giveaway I entered in Allure..i don't remember when and I don't even know if I won.. 

I LOVE GETTING FREE STUFF IN THE MAIL! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I'm not posting about a study... But I was so surprised to have gotten this in the mail. for free!
sally-hansen-insta-gel-strips-starter-kit.jpg
It's from a giveaway I entered in Allure..i don't remember when and I don't even know if I won..  I LOVE GETTING FREE STUFF IN THE MAIL! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I got that today too!!!!! Pretty excited about it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just got a nice surprise via UPS! Apparently I was a winner in the last Allure Beauty Enthusiasts survey (didn't even know you could win something lol) so Allure sent a full-size Redken Satin Wear blow dry lotion, yay!

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just got a nice surprise via UPS! Apparently I was a winner in the last Allure Beauty Enthusiasts survey (didn't even know you could win something lol) so Allure sent a full-size Redken Satin Wear blow dry lotion, yay!

Congrats!

For those in the survey, how did you like the Redkin products?

For me, the best of the four was the mask. I really liked it and will probably purchase it. I didn't really like the conditioner though, odd that it would be so different from the mask. It just left my hair feeling dry. I loved the scent! That is a hard sell for me because I am so picky about product scents.

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I haven't seen a survey on their site in months except the address change one.
Same with me! I've been wondering what the deal is......I wonder if I'll get the hair survey? 

Who hoo! Getting the hair stuff. Shampoo conditioner and a serum. Anyone else? This will be my first with them.

Who hoo! Getting the hair stuff. Shampoo conditioner and a serum. Anyone else? This will be my first with them.
Congrats! Just had a survey for a facial skin product but they will tell me tomorrow if I'm in.

Latest posts

Back