Allure Beauty Enthusiasts

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jeaniney /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Awesome!  That would be a great one!  Does your email say if you'll be getting a full box or a few samples?
It doesn't say exactly. But it does state, "This trial requires that you use the product once a day for two weeks."

Quote: Originally Posted by xoxelizabeth189 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Been apart of it for a year but never knew how it worked. Where are the surveys located?
I received the survey via email.

I have been a member of this for years, but only receive the surveys they send out, never any invites to try products. 
frown.gif
 Do you think I should email them? I always answer every survey and enter to win the prizes they send out....I just don't understand. 

I have been a member of this for years, but only receive the surveys they send out, never any invites to try products.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Do you think I should email them? I always answer every survey and enter to win the prizes they send out....I just don't understand. 
I feel you! This is the first time I got in. My secret guess is that they are looking for super young girls and I'm already too old! Lmao!

I feel you! This is the first time I got in. My secret guess is that they are looking for super young girls and I'm already too old! Lmao!
How young? Lol I'm 27 and have been a member for 3 months and was selected to do the crest white strips trial. I'm way excited to do it!

Quote: Originally Posted by pvtfridays /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How young? Lol I'm 27 and have been a member for 3 months and was selected to do the crest white strips trial. I'm way excited to do it!
I'm 29 and I was also selected for Crest.

Well for the crest I got in too, but this is my first time i got in. I remember a couple weeks ago it was a hair survey and also a serum survey where I wasn't the right fit apparently. Just guessing because its after all a magazine for a bit younger folks. 😉

How many of you subscribe to Allure?

When I registered I told the truth and said that while I do read Allure and visit their website regularly, I don't have a subscription.

I'm wondering now if that will affect my chances of being picked for anything.

How many of you subscribe to Allure? When I registered I told the truth and said that while I do read Allure and visit their website regularly, I don't have a subscription. I'm wondering now if that will affect my chances of being picked for anything.
I do not subscribe and from about 3 surveys they picked me for 1.

Quote: Originally Posted by LillyT /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  How many of you subscribe to Allure?

When I registered I told the truth and said that while I do read Allure and visit their website regularly, I don't have a subscription.

I'm wondering now if that will affect my chances of being picked for anything.
I don't subscribe. I have before, but I'm not a current subscriber. 

And I got in the Crest White Strips test.  It's my first time to get in.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm in the Whitestrips trial too! My first one :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Twins! I got this too and its my first one as well! Yay!

I just got my crest white strips today and tried it on. I don't remember having to wear them for an hour but it's been so long since white strips first came out. I sort of like the strips and sort of don't. It feels really tight around my teeth and I tried to stretch one out and the end was about to rip off. I do like that there isn't so much of that gummy stuff seeping out like I remember white strips doing years ago. 

Still waiting for mine! I'm hoping they don't make my teeth sensitive! An hour? Gee I thought they were cutting down on the time you have to wear those things.

Hey Everyone,

Heads up, don't forget that when you are doing Allure trials you aren't suppose to talk about them till they are released into the stores. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back