Aromaleigh Ephemera sub (Spoilers!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally hated Eternal Sunshine... it was so bad for me, I couldn't even sit through the whole thing, and I rarely ever stop watching a movie halfway through. I'll probably still enjoy the box contents, though, even if I don't like the theme.

I haven't seen Eternal Sunshine but I know that I'll love the colors in the box! This sub is just so well curated (even after only one month) that I don't think I'll ever be able to give it up!

I don't see many movies, so I'm kind of "Eternal what of the whatnow?" as a reaction, but I'm sure the colors will be fantastic.  I wore this month's stuff yesterday and again today, and I'm super happy with how it looks, so I'm pretty sure I'll be happy no matter what with next month's :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm also on the list of not being a Jim Carey fan, or really caring for the movie, but I'm sure I'll still enjoy the colors and products! I was blown away by this months products (especially the blush), so I can't wait to see what next month holds! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love Jim as a person. He's a GREAT person, and he's been so open with his battles with depression, and I think that's so important, so I'm all for him. 

You ladies need to go watch Eternal Sunshine STAT! But I'm a movie buff- I've spent all week watching the screeners for the big Oscar contenders- Foxcatcher, Whiplash, Nightcrawler, Big Eyes, The Imitation Game, Selma, Wild, Inherent Vice, Into The Woods, and by far my two favorites- Boyhood and Birdman (highly rec'd!) I still need to watch quite a few more- excited for Interstellar just because sci-fi. Oh, and The Theory of Everything, of course!

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, I don't mind Jim..or really, I can't think of who my "oh hell no" actor would be...something to ponder for the day...
Ha ha, I have a few - The ONE, the big one though is Tom Hanks. Once again, AFAIK he's a fabulous guy in real life but as for his acting and the movies he is in? No way, not now, not ever. My taste in movies is admittedly terrible though, even one of my BFF's who is the biggest movie buff I know gives me crap for the terrible movies I like! :lol:

Still on the fence about the sub though - I haven't even seen if there will be slots open because FB refuses to show me these things. Anyone know?

Edit: Apparently FF spellcheck thinks "fench" is a word? LOL

Still on the fence about the sub though - I haven't even seen if there will be slots open because FB refuses to show me these things. Anyone know?

On the Aromaleigh FB page and on the Ephemera page on their website they announced slots will open on January 15th for February.

As much had I liked what you all received in your box, I think this isn't a sub I want to try for. I'm going to be good on my no-buy. (The VC is an exception). ugh no-buy.

But to add my own opinion: I love Jim Carrey! I didn't like Tom cruise until I saw Rock of Ages. Tattoos, even fake, and long hair do it for me. Mmmmm lol

As much had I liked what you all received in your box, I think this isn't a sub I want to try for. I'm going to be good on my no-buy. (The VC is an exception). ugh no-buy.

But to add my own opinion: I love Jim Carrey! I didn't like Tom cruise until I saw Rock of Ages. Tattoos, even fake, and long hair do it for me. Mmmmm lol
I think eventually I'm going to have to choose between this one, NM, and OTM...and I think NM will be the one to go (less pigmented shadows, generally less exciting shades for me, and the shipping issues on non-VC orders contribute, too).

I've been thinking and I don't think there's an actor I'd cancel a sub for, haha. I feel like there are some that put me in a bad mood when I see them...but I can't for the life of me remember who they are? Odd.

Ha ha, I have a few - The ONE, the big one though is Tom Hanks. Once again, AFAIK he's a fabulous guy in real life but as for his acting and the movies he is in? No way, not now, not ever. My taste in movies is admittedly terrible though, even one of my BFF's who is the biggest movie buff I know gives me crap for the terrible movies I like! :lol:

Aww...Tom Hanks? I love him! I am the same with movies though, usually I know how much I'll like them by how bad the reviews are. The cheesy romantic comedies are my favorite! (This may be why I like Tom Hanks since Sleepless in Seattle and You've Got Mail are two of my favorites!) 

I think eventually I'm going to have to choose between this one, NM, and OTM...and I think NM will be the one to go (less pigmented shadows, generally less exciting shades for me, and the shipping issues on non-VC orders contribute, too).

I've been thinking and I don't think there's an actor I'd cancel a sub for, haha. I feel like there are some that put me in a bad mood when I see them...but I can't for the life of me remember who they are? Odd.
I've signed up for aromaleigh, NM and I &T - like you, I can't keep them all so I will see who wows me the most over the next couple months...

I did a look using everything except the blush sample in January's box yesterday, and I love everything! The White Witch is so pretty - it's the perfect shade of aqua for me, with just the right balance of blue and green that I like.

I have all these new shadows from my Black Friday binge but I just keep finding myself wanting to use these over and over! Getting really excited for February already. In regards to excitement, this is currently ranked first, of my subs (followed closely by OTM...NM is lagging far enough behind the other two that while I do really like it so far, when it comes time to cut one, it will likely be the one). 

This one is pushing HW Visage down down down.  That one is likely to get cut soon.  I didn't think I would ever say that, but, well, Visage has had two months in a row of not my style.  I probably should just cut it now, but I hold out hope for pinks in February and something Irish in March.

This is also my favorite sub right now. I think I+TA is my least favorite at the moment, so that one might have to go in a few months. I have way too many indie subs.

Latest posts

Back