Beauty Army: August 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I canceled back in March. I've been eyeing those eye coolers so went to buy them & noticed they were available as one of your selections. So, ended up joining again.

Decent mix of products this time. No shea terra, hopefully next month.

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I canceled back in March. I've been eyeing those eye coolers so went to buy them & noticed they were available as one of your selections. So, ended up joining again.

Decent mix of products this time. No shea terra, hopefully next month.
I want the Shea Terra too, I also wish that the little spatula would have came up in my picks but it didn't =/ maybe next monh!

I have been trying since Aug 3rd and never suceed in making Shea Terra and Indie Lee show up. The spatula showed up for me the first time than vanished. Now it's giving me 3 BBW shower gel. While I love me more BBW I don't really want nor need 3 in one box...

I never got the Indie Lee scrub in any of my selections, but the Shea Terra showed up for me on the 1st and 3rd days of my selection window, when I tried early enough in the morning.

The spatula weirdly didn't show up for me until I changed my profile to be in one of the older age ranges -- the 55+ one and the 41-45 or whatever that one is exactly. I also did have "tools" selection.

Didnt get the Shea Terra but happen with my selections: Got the BATH & BODY WORKS
Twilight Woods Shower Gel,  every drop, beauty spatula, vita k for age spots, grand central beauty mask, cover fx primer, cellceuticals photodefense  cant wit till i get my box!!
icon_razz.gif

Originally Posted by morre22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That looks like an amazing box! I could not get the Shea Terra, Spatula, or Indie Lee to show up for me no matter how much I changed my choices.
me neither .... the Indie Lee scrub NEVER shows up , I guess it's no longer available !!

What did you end up with ? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i did my profile 5 different ways just adding and deleting different topics and age groups and all them wre about the same except for a couple of things.

WOW lucky dogs! at one point I had 4 b&bw gels show up and the rest perfume samples! I couldnt get any indee lee or the scrub! I skipped!

I could only get BBw gels and perfumes. I tried to change it as much as I could but I was working a LOT. I emailed member care and they told me that since I've been receiving boxes since February I've pretty much exhausted all my choices and that they haven't added much new product in the last few weeks. She said September has some new stuff. So I skipped.

Originally Posted by CookiesGirl327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I could only get BBw gels and perfumes. I tried to change it as much as I could but I was working a LOT. I emailed member care and they told me that since I've been receiving boxes since February I've pretty much exhausted all my choices and that they haven't added much new product in the last few weeks. She said September has some new stuff. So I skipped.
This is not good news.  Hopefully they add a lot of new products in September so this doesn't happen. I feel like since they are allowing us to choose our samples we should just be able to choose from all available samples and not have to spend hours playing around with our profile.  

Originally Posted by NoahsMommy52 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is not good news.  Hopefully they add a lot of new products in September so this doesn't happen. I feel like since they are allowing us to choose our samples we should just be able to choose from all available samples and not have to spend hours playing around with our profile.  
I so agree with you .... Maybe they do that so we have to pick some really small samples and not only the full sizes one ! :s

This is my first month with Beauty Army.  When I saw you ladies talking about the eye coolers (which I've been anxious to try) and the Shea Terra (loved body cream I got in my June Glossy Box), I decided to give it a shot.  It took me four days to finally get both the eye coolers, Shea Terra, and cream blush all together, but I tried right at the time the selection windows opened this morning and was finally successful.  I'm really happy with what I ended up getting.

Originally Posted by rubyjuls /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is my first month with Beauty Army.  When I saw you ladies talking about the eye coolers (which I've been anxious to try) and the Shea Terra (loved body cream I got in my June Glossy Box), I decided to give it a shot.  It took me four days to finally get both the eye coolers, Shea Terra, and cream blush all together, but I tried right at the time the selection windows opened this morning and was finally successful.  I'm really happy with what I ended up getting.

Looks like a nice bag. I love my Eyecandy Coolers. I use them for headaches. I stick them on my temples or the back of my neck.

Back