Beauty Army: July

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I gather, new boxes come every other month and they are all different. There is a thread on here for it, but I think I am the first to bite.

Originally Posted by Kristin1387 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

does it contain different skin care every other month or different ones?

MUAHAHAHHA, omg that is amazing!

Originally Posted by nelliebelle1197 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mostly the selection. I am terribly frustrated with the products and fact I have to make myself a slutty oily  senior citizen to get a decent selection!! . After 7 months, we should  be getting some new, exciting things. To be honest, I forget about it. No a good sign...

I did cancel this morning and signed up for Truth in Aging.

Did you all check out that BA is changing?  Changed website, and lots more going on.  Supposedly going to have more brands, too.  But I couldn't change my profile.  Profile was only personal info like address, etc, not the other stuff to get different products.  Don't see where to change that, does anyone else?  My window opens in a few days so will see if it's the same old same old or not.  I was close to cancelling, but this offers some new hope. 

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not sure but my stuff all looks the same. I changed profiles a few times but I haven't seen anything new... yet.
2891-0063-0001-150x150.jpg

Every Beauty - Every Drop Beauty Spatula

That is the only new thing that I have seen so far.

It's true, Vee! And the funny part is that I get a lot of the same stuff with that profile that Leilani and Zadi get with more normal, less sticky profiles!

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

MUAHAHAHHA, omg that is amazing!

I love the besame product too!

Originally Posted by autumnandicarus /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The Besame stuff is amazing, I neeeed the full size. My youngblood primer feels exactly like monistat antichafing gel, and it's a little heavier than the CoverFX. The Atzen is teeeeny tiny and I haven't tried the eyecoolers or my macadamia oil. I loved my selections this month, super excited for next month :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I hope to get some use from the besame product but it's soo red My atzen lip and eye cream was just about empty, and I haven't tried it yet The macadamia oil is amazing. I need a trim really bad and my hair has been weird lately. I rubbed less than a dime size amount on my ends and they look and felt so much better

Originally Posted by CookiesGirl327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I hope to get some use from the besame product but it's soo red

My atzen lip and eye cream was just about empty, and I haven't tried it yet

The macadamia oil is amazing. I need a trim really bad and my hair has been weird lately. I rubbed less than a dime size amount on my ends and they look and felt so much better
It's crazy red! I think I'm going to stick to using it on my lips, since when I put it on my cheeks I look like I'm horribly embarrassed. I've found that I absolutely love the way it looks on my lips with the Buxom lipgloss in Leslie layered over it. 

I retried to take my profile and so far these came up. No matter how I mix up my profile, the same things come up.

I had to take the bait because we will be coming back later afternoon after a baseball game and don't want to see that subs are closed. Today is the last day of my selection.

Are these worth $12? The Macadamia oil is worth $13, i hope the other stuff are good enough to buy full size.

Originally Posted by iPretty949 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I retried to take my profile and so far these came up. No matter how I mix up my profile, the same things come up.

I had to take the bait because we will be coming back later afternoon after a baseball game and don't want to see that subs are closed. Today is the last day of my selection.

Are these worth $12? The Macadamia oil is worth $13, i hope the other stuff are good enough to buy full size.

oooo the mask and the spatula and macadamia are new from last month's during my selection time, so I hope they're available tomorrow during my picking time. I think it's worth it because that age spot thing is also full size. I'm glad they finally have some new things added. 

Originally Posted by CookiesGirl327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I hope to get some use from the besame product but it's soo red

My atzen lip and eye cream was just about empty, and I haven't tried it yet

The macadamia oil is amazing. I need a trim really bad and my hair has been weird lately. I rubbed less than a dime size amount on my ends and they look and felt so much better
How much do you use at a time? I literally just pat the product once and then rub it into my cheeks and it looks like a soft natural flush :]

Well, this is odd. My kit hasn't arrived yet. I've never had a problem with this. I notified Nancy-Lee who made some phone calls. One post office says it's AWOL in NJ. Buffalo never even picked up the phone, the D-bags! Very weird. I hope it gets fixed soon--I ave been chafing to try the Besame already!

Originally Posted by iPretty949 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Love your first products ( Grand Central Beauty) wish it'll be available in 2 weeks :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That is neat the new spatulas looked them up they are worth 7.50 each i hope they are available when i pick in 2 weeks

Originally Posted by blondie415 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

on your profile what did you pick to the grand central beauty mask
Whenever I choose brightening in my profile, that thing comes up always. Try to choose as early as 9am when your selection window opens. Based on my experience, I chose around 6pm (which is the time I get home from work) the subs are closed, which is disappointing.

The beauty mask showed up as one of the choices no matter how you tweak your profile. I hope you get yours too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I ended up canceling.  I tried 4+ times trying to get a response bout my youngblood primer not pumping and they wouldnt respond.  Also, It shouldn't take up most of my day just trying to get different items to show up. I realized the only things that changes the items is the samples selection criteria (i.e. make up, tools, nails); none of the other criteria changed the items at all. Maybe there werent enough samples to change, I dont know. I feel like I shouldn't have to work so hard for a subscription service? It's sad because I use to like picking my items but it just got difficult after a while.  Some of the samples that come up were ones that came up months ago... and not many new items

Back