Beauty Army: July

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last month I kept getting 'terminated accounts cannot be updated' when trying to update my payment info, got the run-around from nancy-lee so i emailed their customer service and they told me that it was a glitch in their system, they pushed my payment through and on top of my first box that I picked, they sent my second box of picks too. I only paid for the second box so the free box sort of made up for it. my new selection window is later in the month now.

I am quite sad with all the reports of unanswered emails. I completely understanding having 1-3 people answering emails but every time I get an email, it's from the same person. I have had 3 emails go unanswered, not even a reply. 1 email go unanswered after the original reply and some of them months ago.

It is EXTREMELY important to keep your members updated BA. They're paying your bills!! Get some more help. Take an hour break from posting unnecessary things on your facebook page and answer your emails!!!

I agree, vanessa. Its really sad because I was always so supportive of beauty army, but I'm not even a subscriber anymore. I work in membership and it is very important to keep your members happy if you want them to continue to subscribe, because in any industry, there is always someone out there who will keep them happy. 

I got my box! Love everything except the mangosteen & acai thingy leaked and there were cream and sweet fruity smell everywhere...

Originally Posted by morre22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine said the same thing except it will take another week longer because I live across the country. It is a little ridiculous because I picked my samples on the 2nd and it did not get mailed out until the 13th.
EXACT same situation for me, I chose on the 2nd. I had to email on the 12th when I hadn't even gotten a shipping notice and saw that people that picked the same time were already getting their boxes. From my tracking info, I should be getting it at the end of the week. I was really excited at first but at this point I just want to get it. This isn't the first time I've had problems with them either. I wasn't even planning on getting this month but the items were really good so I resubscribed.. if next month's isn't amazing I'll probably cancel. It's sad because I like the idea of it, I've just had too many problems.

Originally Posted by Cylarne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

EXACT same situation for me, I chose on the 2nd. I had to email on the 12th when I hadn't even gotten a shipping notice and saw that people that picked the same time were already getting their boxes. From my tracking info, I should be getting it at the end of the week. I was really excited at first but at this point I just want to get it. This isn't the first time I've had problems with them either. I wasn't even planning on getting this month but the items were really good so I resubscribed.. if next month's isn't amazing I'll probably cancel. It's sad because I like the idea of it, I've just had too many problems.
Yeah I was super excited to get this, especially since it is my first month, but now I'm just wanting it to get here like the excitement is gone.. I'm sure I will be excited once it does get here but with their incredibly slow shipping I won't have it until next week probably. I will give them 3 chances, including this one, and if it is still horrible I will unsubscribe.

What are you reasons for canceling? I'm thinking maybe I should too, but they pulled through last minute during my selection window.

Originally Posted by nelliebelle1197 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anyone know how to cancel online?? I can't find the cancel button!

The Besame stuff is amazing, I neeeed the full size. My youngblood primer feels exactly like monistat antichafing gel, and it's a little heavier than the CoverFX. The Atzen is teeeeny tiny and I haven't tried the eyecoolers or my macadamia oil. I loved my selections this month, super excited for next month :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by blondie415 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would really like to stay i love the products but almost 3 weeks to get it is crazy
i agree! shipping takes way too long. it just frustrates me

Originally Posted by aleeeshuh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What are you reasons for canceling? I'm thinking maybe I should too, but they pulled through last minute during my selection window.
Thinking of canceling too. I had been struggling to choose my samples.

I updated my MOP last month because of billing address change. I skipped two months and decided to sub this month. I cant get anything to work!

They deactivated my account, reason why I cant choose.

Nancy Lee told me that there are some technical issues that affected my acct. Now, I am RETRYING for the Nth time, 530PM -- SUBSCRIPTIONS CLOSED. HOW CONVENIENT!!!

Originally Posted by aleeeshuh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mostly the selection. I am terribly frustrated with the products and fact I have to make myself a slutty oily  senior citizen to get a decent selection!! . After 7 months, we should  be getting some new, exciting things. To be honest, I forget about it. No a good sign...

I did cancel this morning and signed up for Truth in Aging.

...I am terribly frustrated with the products and fact I have to make myself a slutty oily  senior citizen to get a decent selection!!..
Just choked on my taco while reading that. Hahaha.

Mostly the selection. I am terribly frustrated with the products and fact I have to make myself a slutty oily  senior citizen to get a decent selection!! . After 7 months, we should  be getting some new, exciting things. To be honest, I forget about it. No a good sign...

I did cancel this morning and signed up for Truth in Aging.
What is Truth in Aging??

Back