Beauty Army - March

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are they just out of everything? I retook the profile like six times, made myself younger, older, paler, browner and fatter. Same damn 9 samples!

I really like them, but I canceled last month but asked them to keep my account active. I hope for a restock soon. Please!

Originally Posted by Angie Tacker /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Are they just out of everything? I retook the profile like six times, made myself younger, older, paler, browner and fatter. Same damn 9 samples!

I really like them, but I canceled last month but asked them to keep my account active. I hope for a restock soon. Please!

It is very frustrating. But thank you for the laugh: "I retook the profile like six times, made myself younger, older, paler, browner and fatter"

Originally Posted by Ampym /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dumb. ? What do the lil hearts under my name denote?
I read that they build up as you reach a certain number of posts, but I cannot remember where I read it.

The more you post the more hearts you earn. It really has no purpose other than to show people you're a prolific poster. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by sleepykat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It is very frustrating. But thank you for the laugh: "I retook the profile like six times, made myself younger, older, paler, browner and fatter"
I took it ten times to no avail, all skin care and the dry shampoo stuff ;(  At least last month I got a Blingtone...

I'm so glad it's not just me. I think I will just email nancy-lee and ask her to refund me and keep my account active. I'm NOT spending $12 on weleda day cream cellceuticals and psssssst! Sorry. And once again, they restocked blingtones and pumpkin polish and it ran out in two seconds smh

They posted that they are partnering with ClickR skincare in april, so that is exciting and a new brand. They look interesting to me, at least. 

This is the third day that I keep retaking the quiz, and I should have just stuck with the options from the first day because the selection got even worse....i don't want a bunch of samples with .01 ounces in them. =/

This is the third day that I keep retaking the quiz, and I should have just stuck with the options from the first day because the selection got even worse....i don't want a bunch of samples with .01 ounces in them. =/
I guess this just shows it really is luck what is available when you make picks. I was kicking myself for not waiting past my first day this month when I saw the blingtones were back. But after seeing your post I guess stuff runs out if you wait till the end of your window too... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I want some of those other blingtones so badly. They're honestly some of the best products I've ever received in sample boxes. The colors are so rich, and if I wear them with primer, they last fantastically well. I SO hope there are some more when my April picks come around!

I must be the only one who would not pick another blingtone. I end up looking like on purpose put on shimmery glitter all over my face and glasses... not cool.

I must be the only one who would not pick another blingtone. I end up looking like on purpose put on shimmery glitter all over my face and glasses... not cool.
I hated my blingtone. It was a sheer silverish color and it took like 15 coats to even be able to tell it was there.

Originally Posted by Caryatid /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I want some of those other blingtones so badly. They're honestly some of the best products I've ever received in sample boxes. The colors are so rich, and if I wear them with primer, they last fantastically well. I SO hope there are some more when my April picks come around!

When you use primer you do not look like a Glitter bomb! I almost gave mine away and then add primer=gorgeous. I am bummed because I only got skin care and not anything special this time around.  I am sure if I would have emailed Nancy she would have helped but I figure that is the nature of subs it is hit or miss.

I use primer with them and still end up with glitter all over by the end of the day. 

Yeah, the trick is to do your primer, then eyeshadow, before ALL your other makeup. Then use a makeup shield (they sell them) or even just a piece of cardstock and put it under your eye as you apply. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I emailed Nancy-Lee on the 23 because my choices were the same and weren't changing. She said she was partnering with IT. I waited over the weekend cuz I figured there's nothing that could be done on a weekend. I emailed her this morning, she never answered. Then I emailed again and asked for a refund and to be cancelled and they did that for me. I'm actually sort of surprised, instead of trying to FIX the problems that 80% of subscribers are experiencing, they'd rather cancel my account? Works for me. I'd rather not get $1.50 dry shampoo from Rite Aid or Weleda that expires in less than a month. I really wish they would figure out a better system for choosing samples. So many people are unhappy. I don't even know If I'll resubscribe because the same thing could happen again

Latest posts

Back