Beauty Army - March

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do have to say I have a good vibe from these guys. I am waiting out and taking a profile quiz daily for at least another couple weeks.

Quote: I guess this just shows it really is luck what is available when you make picks. I was kicking myself for not waiting past my first day this month when I saw the blingtones were back. But after seeing your post I guess stuff runs out if you wait till the end of your window too... 
frown.gif

Yea!!! I was excited because just a few days ago I saw people were getting the eyeshadows. The biggest sample I got this month was a sunscreen, which was 1.1 ounces.... I guess everyone needs sunscreen though, right? I'm trying to stay optimistic for next month. But last month was my first kit and was way better. 

My March box (replacement) came in! Rachel (customer rep) more than made up for the snafu with shipping (again) by adding in the eye shadow! yay!

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My March box (replacement) came in! Rachel (customer rep) more than made up for the snafu with shipping (again) by adding in the eye shadow! yay!

That's an awesome kit. That hair stuff is really good. I'm almost out of my sample and want to purchase it. 

Originally Posted by lovelockdown /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's an awesome kit. That hair stuff is really good. I'm almost out of my sample and want to purchase it. 

I know! I got it last month in another sub box and have been really rationing it out cause I didnt want to run out just yet. Now I have more, Yay!   :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I also love the Joico. I ran out and got the full size right away, one of the only things that inspired me to get a full size. Awesome stuff!

Originally Posted by Caryatid /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah, the trick is to do your primer, then eyeshadow, before ALL your other makeup. Then use a makeup shield (they sell them) or even just a piece of cardstock and put it under your eye as you apply. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I dont have a problem with fallout from applying the eyeshadow. During the day it will slowly fall everywhere. So every time I blink it falls. Even though I use primer. So Im not that in love with the eyeshadows.

Originally Posted by samplegal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I also love the Joico. I ran out and got the full size right away, one of the only things that inspired me to get a full size. Awesome stuff!

Same here! Im in love with it. My hairdresser could not believe how healthy my hair was and how it was getting thicker and stronger. Well the only hair product I've added was the K-Pak Revitaluxe!! It's magic!

I have said the same thing!!!!

Originally Posted by snllama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I must be the only one who would not pick another blingtone. I end up looking like on purpose put on shimmery glitter all over my face and glasses... not cool.

Is it your selection time yet? If not, you'll see the samples you got last month until it is. If so, it may be different items from the same brands that look similar.

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Guess what came in the mail today? The March box that got lost! At least this one showed up unlike the Feb one!

Wow Pancua, your boxes look awesome!

I wanted to join this one, but it appears that they are not accepting new people right now. Probably a good thing, for my wallet.

I love Beauty Army even with the shipping snafus. They have really gone out the way to make it right and it shows.

My second March kit came today...the babor cleansing duo is adorable lol. I don't think I'll ever stop loving beaut army.

My second March kit came today...the babor cleansing duo is adorable lol. I don't think I'll ever stop loving beaut army.
I did my second Box last we'd and they emailed me on Sunday or Monday saying a wash was out of stock and let me choose from a list for replacements. I chose the babor cleansing duo! I'm excited to see them since I haven't seen a picture yet.

Omg my babor creme stinks to high heaven ....its awful! I can't put it on my face...is it just me?

Originally Posted by lady41 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Omg my babor creme stinks to high heaven ....its awful! I can't put it on my face...is it just me?

Which one is it? I have several babor products and none stink, but if its argan oil...lol. 

Latest posts

Back