Beauty Army - March

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried my barbor anti jet lag cream today. I love the packaging and it felt light but still moisturizing on my skin. I love that it was made in Germany and is one of the more interesting samples I received this month.

Hello, hope you don't mind if I join in - I've lurked a lil bit before signing up, but since I too am a makeup junkie, I thought this is a good place to hang out :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm posting a pic of what I thought my March picks were going to be - I picked on Tue March 20th

When I didn't get my shipment email on Friday like I have in the past on shipping day, I emailed member care - I didn't get an answer until Monday night, it took forever for an answer, finally I was told that the Shea Terra product was not available, and they offered a replacement, I said that was fine. Well today is Thursday and I still have no shipping confirmation, I received a reference code, but it won't track in their system.  *sigh* Nancy-Lee is trying to help me out, but there just seems to be issues this month. Did/has anyone else have trouble with shipping for their March kit?

Why must Beauty Army take SO LONG TO SHIP? I made my selections on the 19th, and my package is still showing as being in Sparks, NV. I'm in Ohio.

The whole process does seem to take FOREVER. I made my selections on the 12th, didn't get a shipping notice until the 19th, and didn't get the actual box until the 27th.

Something changed this month I think.  My January and February kits shipped like clockwork, and it took less than a week from shipping day to my doorstep both months. I was so happy with this company, but this month is not the same and the lack of communication about a product not being available after it showed up as one of my selections and shipping delay quickly changed my opinion of BA.

My box would always take 11 days to get to me. From the day I chose. Foureaves, I feel the same. I cancelled, they told me I could reactivate my acct at anytime. I have had great CS but after emailing nancy lee and not gettin any response until I asked to cancel, was upsetting. I don't know why they don't just change the way they do things!! I think I will resubscribe later but I hate getting leftover samples. No matter what anyone says, I know that's what I'm getting. And I really don't get how things were restocked 2 days before my choose date, and then it was ALL gone. I'm very disappointed with BA . That's all!

With regard to products that are unusable because they smell bad, I threw that black soap everybody raved about straight in the trash. I couldn't keep it on my face 5 seconds! Totally disgusting. The Control Corrective blemish treatment is bad, too. It's alright if you put it on a spot on your cheek or forehead maybe, but don't dare put that stuff all over your face (especially if you're expecting male company)! The sulfur's awful.

Originally Posted by Angie Tacker /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There are several new products showing up, guys! A mask and Purliss lip and face at minimum!

Yay! See they do add new products, I just got my box, I am happy but I wish I waited one more day to get more blingtones :'(

I got my March box today and it was heavy. Once I opened it I realized why it was... double of everything that I ordered. Not sure if it was a mistake or intentional but thank you Beauty Army!

omg!!!!!! you are so lucky. i never got my feb box :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> hopefully there wont be any issues with this months shipping. i really hope feb magically appears at my doorstep. i was really excited about febs picks and not single one of them were offered in this months choices.... blahhhhh

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Guess what came in the mail today? The March box that got lost! At least this one showed up unlike the Feb one!

Originally Posted by amygab1126 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

With regard to products that are unusable because they smell bad, I threw that black soap everybody raved about straight in the trash. I couldn't keep it on my face 5 seconds! Totally disgusting. The Control Corrective blemish treatment is bad, too. It's alright if you put it on a spot on your cheek or forehead maybe, but don't dare put that stuff all over your face (especially if you're expecting male company)! The sulfur's awful.
Oh man, I would have taken that off your hands. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mine was the babor jet lag cream...it smells so bad. Im not sensitive to scents ...the glam bag smell this month didn't even get to me! But this crems is absolutely. Horrible! Idk maybe a bad sample since I've heard no one else say theirs smelled bad.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my March box today and it was heavy. Once I opened it I realized why it was... double of everything that I ordered. Not sure if it was a mistake or intentional but thank you Beauty Army!
Woah! Yay you! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Congrats!!! Great surprise!!!

I unexpectedly received my kit via Fed-Ex today in the mail.  My whipped Shea Butter was replaced with the Argan Oil so I'm a happy camper now, even though I still wish I would have been notified up front, I didn't even know they shipped up to this point, I still never received a notification email.  All that angst could have been avoided, lol.

Back