Beauty Box 5

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhhhh you guys make me want to sign up!!! Let me know how everything goes! Knowing me I may sign up at the last min. though...i'm so impulsive haha. I need more will power when it comes to online shopping! It's so easy just to click buttons haha

The first box doesn't ship until March 15th, so you have lots of time to be impulsive. 
icon_lol.gif

Ohhh I thought they said they were shipping it tomorrow!  I was wondering how they were going to do that so quickly.  I wonder why today was the last day to sign up then.

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ohhh I thought they said they were shipping it tomorrow!  I was wondering how they were going to do that so quickly.  I wonder why today was the last day to sign up then.

hmmm...I signed up last week and my account says my first box ships March 15th.

Originally Posted by Diana Mangual /img/forum/go_quote.gif

http://www.facebook.com/BeautyBox5 <---Like them on facebook so you can stay updated! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I unfortunately do not use facebook, but I am following them on twitter. They don't update their twitter as awesome, but thanks! The march 15th must just be what they have on the website. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

you ladies who are subbing are so brave! After MyGlam, I'm really hesitant on signing up with these sub companies now. I hope you ladies get worth while boxes!

Originally Posted by Isabelsjewely /img/forum/go_quote.gif

you ladies who are subbing are so brave! After MyGlam, I'm really hesitant on signing up with these sub companies now. I hope you ladies get worth while boxes!

I wish I were more hesitant...then I wouldn't have about 9 subscriptions lol. 

Has anyone received an e-mail with their tracking number??

I went on their Facebook page & they said who will be the lucky ones that will get their confirmation today or something along the lines.

So I am guessing not everyone will get it today? 

​
 ​
This picture was just posted on their Facebook. Aren't the boxes cute? I love that color. In the one box you can clearly see the Rose Salve. Looks like a sample packet, and the boxed items kind of look like Proactive? Not sure though....

Back