Beauty Box 5

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by mackattack /img/forum/go_quote.gif

​
 ​
This picture was just posted on their Facebook. Aren't the boxes cute? I love that color. In the one box you can clearly see the Rose Salve. Looks like a sample packet, and the boxed items kind of look like Proactive? Not sure though....

oh god don't say proactive that is a four letter word in subscription world after myglam apparently. :p 

I don't know how much I like the Tiffany's rip on the boxes lol. Did anyone get their ship notification?

I love the box design and color. I'm getting a little tired of pink from BB and MG. I hope it's not proactive!

Nothing here either. I thought I saw on their FB page that they did get notification. 

Ahhh! Has anyone received shipping info yet? I'm really excited about getting this sub.

This company is so vague when answering questions... I'm ready to cancel after March.

Apparently they are using UPS-MI according to a comment on their facbeook.

me too!
madd.gif

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm really hating UPS Mail Innovations. lol

I wish I had more details : I'll see what comes through, but I dont' know if I'll stay after my 2nd/"free" box.

I signed up in time to get the Feb box. Still waiting for the UPS confirmation. I'll see how the 1st 2 boxes go, and then decide whether to stay or go.

I currently sub to:

BirchBox  - I love them so far ( 4 boxes)  despite my bad (for me) Feb box.

MyGlam - They're definitely on the bubble. Next month's box will be the decider.

BeautyBox5 -  This one is still obviously a mystery.

Beauty Army -  I haven't gotten my box yet, but it will be awesome!  If the value of the items remains this high, I'll definitely stay.

Eco Emi - They're not just beauty items. Feb will be my 1st box, and I'll see how it goes.

Sample Society -  This one is still a question mark, but if Allure is involved it should be decent.

QVC Test Tube - So far, so good after my 1st shipment.

I'm pretty sure I'll keep BB, BA, and QVC.  The others will have to impress me, too, if they want to keep getting my money.  MyGlam had better step up their game big time in March or that's it for me.

Re: Eco-Emi. If you get any food products CHECK THE EXPIRATION DATE!

In November's box there was a Sweet Riot chocolate bar that had a "best used by" date that expired. (I got and ate it and the candy tasted nasty.) In December (November was my last box) I've been told they (Eco-Emi) sent out another food item that expired... in 2010! Because of that, check the products for expiration dates and if there are any let us know if any items were expired.

I had to deal with customer service today to get a password reset and it was a complete PITA. 

First off, I find having to wait for a password at sign up completely asinine.

Second, why is there no Lost Password function? It's a basic function in this day in age.

Third, when I ask to reset my password because I forgot what I set it at, the answer is NOT to refer me to my confirmation email.

Just irritated the hell out of me.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Re: Eco-Emi. If you get any food products CHECK THE EXPIRATION DATE!

In November's box there was a Sweet Riot chocolate bar that had a "best used by" date that expired. (I got and ate it and the candy tasted nasty.) In December (November was my last box) I've been told they (Eco-Emi) sent out another food item that expired... in 2010! Because of that, check the products for expiration dates and if there are any let us know if any items were expired.

Thanks for the warning!  This will be my 1st  EE box, and I'm just test driving their products/service.  I got my shipping info, and I'll report back when I get the box. So far no clue what's in it this month.

Back