Beauty Box 5

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My self tanner will definitely be up for grabs when my box arrives. I'm proud to be pale! Somewhat interested in the other products.  Hopefully, I'll get my box soon.

I have been wanting to get my mom to go to a tan salon for a while. my mom is pale and I have been wanting her to try it, shes old school not into tans, but she recently had some surgery to reconstruct her body, a full body makeover I should say :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And I think since she would be confortable with me applying it on her she might give it a try! I was beginning to think I would have to kidnap her and throw her in a tanning bed and lock her up "panic room" style LOL..so I am happy to try that!

I'll let you know! I'm going to try mine out when I get it, since I'm still able to hide under jeans (you know, just in case it goes terrible awry). Thank you for the kind offer! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Would you like an extra one? I'll send mine to you. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thats not a bad box. I'm excited to get mine now. We will see what next month brings. Thank you soooo much for sharing Pankua!

Originally Posted by ahkae /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I only got BB5 for the rosebud salve but I can see myself trying the other products. 

Same for me.  I love the salve so I figured I was getting 2 boxes for twelve so this box is still 50 cent cheaper than if I bought the salve at Sephora.  I can justify with the best of them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am excited to try the night and day cream.  

My salve is up for trade. I'm not thrilled by the scent of roses so this is a dud for me.

PM me with offers! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This one looks pretty decent for a first box, and I'll actually use everything except the tanner.  Definitely worth the 6 bucks I paid after the free 2nd month, at least!

...Hey, anyone want to trade some perfume samples for my self tanner? Yeah, I'm one of the few who actually likes getting perfume samples, lol. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Im not 100% sold yet. I think it has to do with the fact that Weleda and Comodynes (the exact sample) were featured in Gogogirlfriend. It's like anything Gogo touched is tainted to me. 

But the soy nail polish remover is pretty exciting, plus Weleda is a great brand, and those sizes are perfect for having for travel.

Too bad there isn't tracking info yet but looks like we should all be expecting ours to arrive shortly! Thanks for letting us know Pancua! 

I'm not too impressed so far...but that's because I wasn't interested in the salve. I'll wait till you guys get your 2nd box to decide if I should subscribe. On the bright side, it's good to know us Texas will be getting the shipments faster!

Originally Posted by snllama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Im not 100% sold yet. I think it has to do with the fact that Weleda and Comodynes (the exact sample) were featured in Gogogirlfriend. It's like anything Gogo touched is tainted to me. 

But the soy nail polish remover is pretty exciting, plus Weleda is a great brand, and those sizes are perfect for having for travel.

Too bad there isn't tracking info yet but looks like we should all be expecting ours to arrive shortly! Thanks for letting us know Pancua! 

Welcome! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by snllama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Weleda was in my blissmobox before too. I think they are just a company really looking for exposure. 

Looking forward to trying the brand Weleda and I got the BOGO so I will stick around and see how they do. I am Ca so hopefully I will get my box next week. They were responsive on FB when I asked if I had made the deadline. After the crap box I got from BB this month I am hoping for something nice. I shold get me MG next week and BA next week as well=IT IS XMAS next week. 

I got my BB5 box today. No surprises since I saw all the spoilers (by choice).  Nice box, but nothing really exciting. A color product would have been nice. At least everything is usable for me, although I may or may not use the tanning towel. I give the box a "7".  I'll stay for another box or 2 to see how they develop.  I'm not disappointed, but also not blown out of the water, either.  It was lacking "pizazz", imho.

Originally Posted by pinktergal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my BB5 box today. No surprises since I saw all the spoilers (by choice).  Nice box, but nothing really exciting. A color product would have been nice. At least everything is usable for me, although I may or may not use the tanning towel. I give the box a "7".  I'll stay for another box or 2 to see how they develop.  I'm not disappointed, but also not blown out of the water, either.  It was lacking "pizazz", imho.

I see what you are saying for sure. I'm hoping my box will be in my mail when I get home from work. Maybe they were trying to "play it safe" for their first box, to make sure the products appealed to everyone in some way, but maybe weren't anything too special? I guess we will see! 

maybe they are trying not to set the bar too high like myglam...so ppl dont get dissapointed?

id rather a "safe" box than a sucky one...LOL

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I see what you are saying for sure. I'm hoping my box will be in my mail when I get home from work. Maybe they were trying to "play it safe" for their first box, to make sure the products appealed to everyone in some way, but maybe weren't anything too special? I guess we will see! 

Originally Posted by Diana Mangual /img/forum/go_quote.gif

maybe they are trying not to set the bar too high like myglam...so ppl dont get dissapointed?

id rather a "safe" box than a sucky one...LOL
Yes, safe is better than sucky. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  But you also need a little "wow factor" too, imho.  I'll take the BB5 box over MG, though!

I got mine today, and I'm super happy with it! All of the products seem to be high quality, and I've always wanted to try the Weleda iris stuff.

Got my box in the mail today! I'm going to try out the nail polish remover tonight, and I'll definitely use the moisturizer as my boscia day time moisturizer is almost gone and somehow I have no other moisturizer samples right now lol. I'm not OMG EXCITED about everything, but it is all stuff I will use. The utility of this box gets a 10 lol. Unless next month is really awesome, I don't see myself staying on. 

Its not bad, but it definitely doesn't excite me in the way beauty army or birchbox does, or my lookbag for that matter. I think "safe" is the best way to put it. 

Really liking how the rosebud salve feels on my lips though.

Latest posts

Back