Beauty Box 5

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My box arrived!

image.jpg
I'm iffy on the polish, only because it's a "chunky glittery" polish which isn't my thing... It can be gifted though! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'll decide on the lip gloss later, my skin tone isn't very forgiving to nude lip colors. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The hair product sounds interesting, I think that's what I'm most excited about!
I got. The same polish. I wasn't sure about it but then my 4 year old saw it. We'll be keeping it :)

Looks like there are two new LE boxes available:  Gold Coast Charm and Manhatten Maven, cost is $39 for $100+ worth of products.  Does anyone have any info on these or have you purchased them in the past? 

Looks like there are two new LE boxes available:  Gold Coast Charm and Manhatten Maven, cost is $39 for $100+ worth of products.  Does anyone have any info on these or have you purchased them in the past? 
I got an email about these and I'm really curios about them, but their past LE boxes were not impressive. So, I'm going to pass...

Looks like there are two new LE boxes available: Gold Coast Charm and Manhatten Maven, cost is $39 for $100+ worth of products. Does anyone have any info on these or have you purchased them in the past?
I've purchased one in the past. For me it was good, because I was new to BB5. Sometimes they give out repeats from previous boxes, so it can be hit or miss for some. I don't plan on buying either, but if they don't sell out quickly you might be able to see what's in them via Instagram and decide if you'd like either. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Woo hoo, I received my order from BB5 today! I'm sad to see that it's missing the free sample pack that I ordered, and since it sold out I'm not sure if I'll ever get one. I've contacted them about it, so we'll see what they say. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hey if anyone is still sitting on the fence about whether or not to try this sub out there is a free box code on their FB page! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm not a BB5 subscriber but thought I'd give the LE box, Gold Coast Charm a try. I ordered last Monday and haven't received anything but an order confirmation right after I ordered despite them saying they process and ship within 3 business days. I did email them and have not heard back. Has anyone else ordered the most recent LE box and gotten a shipping notification yet? Guess I'm just anxious...lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a BB5 subscriber but thought I'd give the LE box, Gold Coast Charm a try. I ordered last Monday and haven't received anything but an order confirmation right after I ordered despite them saying they process and ship within 3 business days. I did email them and have not hear back. Has anyone else ordered the most recent LE box and gotten a shipping notification yet? Guess I'm just anxious...lol
I didn't order the LE box, but I did make a store purchase through BB5, and it shipped after 5 business days instead of the stated 3. I sent an email before it was shipped inquiring about it and it took them 4 days to get back to me. I think they're very backed up (on all ends). I had an issue with my shipment (missing items) and it took 4 business days to hear from them (which was yesterday), of course don't forget about Monday's holiday as well. You should hear from them soon, like I said I just think they're very backed up. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got my shipping email in the LE Box. Hope it's worth the wait.
I wonder if they were waiting to ship them with their regular boxes? I just received tracking for my monthly box, and for my missing items from a BB5 shop order. I hope you do enjoy your box!

Latest posts

Back