Big Girls Skinny Jeans

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Black men like Buffy and Angel, because their ass is like that!!!
rockwoot.gif
For the average black man it's not about being perfect, because guess what, if you are that thick, and have that much butt, there is almost no physical way possible you are going to have NO cellulite, because the reality is you are borderline fat...LOL. Point blank MOST and I do mean MOST African American men and a few other cultures like CURVES...I'm talking hips,breast and BOOTY and more BOOTY, especially in the south. It's always been that way. It's more womanly, and to be honest with you it's down right sexy, but hey I'm a curvy woman, so of course I'm biased. I mean I am no way the raging advocate for fat girls, overeating and gorging yourself BUT if you constantly judge yourself against the Hollywood standard or even the video vixen standard, you are going to FALL SHORT every time. I don't let fat be my handicap and I know that I'm damn sexy, not because of my waist size but because I REALIZE that I'm a fat chick with a swagger and I may never EVER be able to wear a bikini, but I'm no less of a women, sister, lover, freak or friend than any other size 12 and under woman on the PLANET. We all have our own burden's to bear.

Originally Posted by Insensitive. /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol whats funny is most of you dont like skinny jeans PERIOD. And the differences between cultures is so obvious. lol i cant respond to all of you because that would take foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. But thanks so much to my fellow curvy girls for your support. I would also like to address the proportional things. I want you to take a look up(Google it!) someone named Buffie The Body. I wont post the pic here because she is a video model and most of her pics are in underwear only. I also want you to look up Angel Lola Luv. Now you will most likely say OMG her but is so big it looks fake, or she's too fat to be wearing that. Who knows. But this is what Most ethnic cultures, mainly african american or Latino, find attractive. Maybe not to this extreme, but most people WANT wide hips and a huge nice round but lol. There are always people who dont. But if you look at the rap and latino videos. They are always curvy, you never see very skinny people in those videos because while you say jessica alba has a nice butt, we think she has a flat ass lol. SUPER curves are whats in. Ive seen so many youtube videos saying that skinny jeans bring attention to Unsightly areas such as a big butt or big hips or big thighs, Those are the parts of my body men love about me lol. Those are the parts of my body i want to be seen. I just wanted to call attention to that. Because everything isnt always propotioned. And in some areas thats attractive.
Isnt that weird how different we all think?

Lmao one last thing!

This isnt an outfit, Its just to show off the jeans, I actually would never wear that outfit outside because i dont like my jiggly armsssssss!

One more last thing.

You'd be suprised how many black guys say i have a flat ass.

But it does feel good to live in a culture where you can be any size you want and be still found attractive, unlike other places where if your over a size 4 your morbidly obese.

Ok. Heres buffy. Look at her body, it is in by no means perfect, see the cellulite on the back of her legs? But why do so many african american men find her so attractive?

http://a24.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/...72e8467c1f.jpg

http://a828.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...4ce6b6cb0b.jpg

Heres angel:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2010/...690c1205_o.jpg

This one dont make no D*** sense:

http://a77.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/...00b4aefdb4.jpg

http://a837.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...ee86096474.jpg

A friend of my fiancé who´s also American, but black, complained about European girls being beautiful, but "they got no ass" lol. Over here a big ass is rarely considered something desireable, but I personally like the look of a big ass and a thick figure, but it doesn´t look right on everyone of course.

I have a big butt for a skinny white chick lol and I love it. It´s a bit silly but everytime I watch rap music videos I wished my ass was as big as theirs..although I know it would look retarded on me cause I´m a US size 2 (Euro size 34/36) I think.

Originally Posted by aplsmash /img/forum/go_quote.gif As for different cultures having different ideals for body type--I agree. I've noticed that most Asian people seem to prefer skinny girls, and when you see older Asian relatives, they always notice any weight gain! haha. :|
I've also noticed that most Asian girls are usually very skinny. Most of my friends are under a size 4.

AHAha! So true! I'm tiny and get a lot of flack for eating or not eating. Q_Q

But I voted No because overall it looks good but I dont like the way it makes your knees look. But maybe it was just the stance.

Quote:
Ok. Heres buffy. Look at her body, it is in by no means perfect, see the cellulite on the back of her legs? But why do so many african american men find her so attractive? Because of her ass!!! You know black dont care about stretch marks, cellulite, cigarette burns and bullet holes lmao!!! I cant tell you when i have heard a black man complain about his woman being undesirable because of something like that. But anyway, its her ass that makes her desireable. I personally think it is disgusting, but that's where everyone has their own opinion to body size and type <3

I think it looks fine on you. Since we are being honest, I will say truthfully, that I find the curvaceous body type to be most attractive above all else with a full proportionate ass (most black girls are blessed to have this as a premium). Thickness (not to be confused with obesity) is also a bonus for many men.

Do your thing girl. Rock it out.

oh, btw i forgot to add, kudos! i admire you more than you know for coming on here, asking for an opinion and TAKING IT. Girl, big, small skinny jeans, flared jeans, you are an example for how people should take things
smile.gif

Thanks you guys. And also thankyou for the compliments about me coming out here and doing this. I didnt know it would turn into this, lol. But you guys are soooooo awesome. I have been to other forum sites and they were no where near as sweet and as truthful yet not rude, as you guys are. I loveeeeeeeeee yawlz!

Originally Posted by -Liz- /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh, btw i forgot to add, kudos! i admire you more than you know for coming on here, asking for an opinion and TAKING IT. Yup, I agree!!!

I think they would look great going up one size, I agree with the girl who mentioned they were a tad too tight at the knee. I hate when my jeans do that as well. If I get them too tight they always do that. Plus I have thick calves so that happens a lot.

I am also with the philospohy that you wear what you love and if it makes you feel great then even better. Who cares what others think.

Originally Posted by mebabygirl86 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i think they look just fine.and i dont see a size 18 anywhere in dat pic,lol Lmao i dont think there is a size 18 in that pic.Its a 20 now!

Honestly, larger people should not wear skinny jeans. IMHO, it just does not look good

Originally Posted by -Liz- /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh, btw i forgot to add, kudos! i admire you more than you know for coming on here, asking for an opinion and TAKING IT. Girl, big, small skinny jeans, flared jeans, you are an example for how people should take things
smile.gif
Ditto on that, it takes guts to do that!

maybe some higher heels? they look a bit too long imo. other than that, you're looking good, girl! great thread!

Thanks for all of your opinions, i do think they need to be shorter but they have a zipper so i cant hem them up! lol i had on 3 inch heels, i aint goin no higher!

Insensitive,

Do you know how to sew? You can reposition the zippers higher. Or perhaps take them to a seamstress.

Back