Birchbox April 2014 - SPOILERS

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Help! just gifted myself a gift card from one account to the other to buy the in full bloom box, and I never got the gift card email, one hour later. Usually they come through to me instantly. I checked the order, and it says complete, not under review, like I've seen some other people have problems with. And triple checked my email address to make sure I typed it in correctly! Should I give it more time or call birchbox? I feel like they would just tell me it'll come just wait blah blah blah, but I need instant gratification here! Plus I want to get the box asap in case it sells out.

ETA: I called and they resent me the gift card code to my main email account. I'm glad I called! Still haven't gotten the original email though...

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the full bloom box last night before they claimed it'd be available.  No pick two mystery, but oh well.  I was waiting and waiting for this box to go active, and was going to use my points/gift cards on it, but couldn't wait long enough.  I ended up buying other stuff with points/gift cards, and then paying for this box.  At least it is in the Mother's day shop, and counts for the 50 extra points promo! 

Does anybody know if the nail polish is actually a deluxe mini, or full size?  It shows a full size bottle in all the box pictures, but is listed as deluxe mini. 

Help! just gifted myself a gift card from one account to the other to buy the in full bloom box, and I never got the gift card email, one hour later. Usually they come through to me instantly. I checked the order, and it says complete, not under review, like I've seen some other people have problems with. And triple checked my email address to make sure I typed it in correctly! Should I give it more time or call birchbox?
if it says complete i would call birchbox, usually i get them instantly. did you check when you wanted it to be delivered? i know that it has that option and maybe you clicked something other than immediately 

Am I the only person who hasn't gotten their April box?  

Did anyone who order the Bkr bottle get it yet?

if it says complete i would call birchbox, usually i get them instantly. did you check when you wanted it to be delivered? i know that it has that option and maybe you clicked something other than immediately 
Back when we were allowed to make $10 gc purchases (are we allowed to again?) it sometimes took a whole 12 hours. I bought them at like 8pm and got them the next morning. I wouldn't be worried just yet. If it's been a whole day and you don't get it, I would call then :X

My second account still hasn't shipped or loaded (obviously). Having said that, I'm kind of tempted to get the LE box, but I know I will regret spending all my points for it, so I'm holding.

I have a clicky truck for my second box!  But the box contents still haven't uploaded... dang it!  Soon my precious... soon...

:wub:

Am I mistaken or do you only get that price if you "subscribe and save" which means it comes monthly, like auto ship ?
Well, the non-subscribe and save price is about .50 higher.  But, S&S you pick "ship every x months" then can go and cancel the subscription after you receive the first shipment.  the discount is not contingent on actually getting future shipments.

on the note of shipping...I ordered some stuff over the weekend on both accounts to take advantage of points and codes and I just got emails with 100 apology points on both accounts...because my orders are delayed.  All the items I ordered were in stock and a lot of them were still in stock as of last night.

Help! just gifted myself a gift card from one account to the other to buy the in full bloom box, and I never got the gift card email, one hour later. Usually they come through to me instantly. I checked the order, and it says complete, not under review, like I've seen some other people have problems with. And triple checked my email address to make sure I typed it in correctly! Should I give it more time or call birchbox? I feel like they would just tell me it'll come just wait blah blah blah, but I need instant gratification here! Plus I want to get the box asap in case it sells out.

ETA: I called and they resent me the gift card code to my main email account. I'm glad I called! Still haven't gotten the original email though...
So I just got the generic email saying sorry for the delay for your order because of our facility move etc., here's a 100 points. The only I've had recently was this gift card order. Weird, but ok I'll take the $10 in points back for the $10 in points I just cashed out.

Am I the only person who hasn't gotten their April box?  

Did anyone who order the Bkr bottle get it yet?
I got my box, but not the water bottle. According to an email I received today, it just shipped(they didn't send tracking). On my order history it says "on hold." Hmmm...

This is weird: I placed an order last week for the Meet Matt(e) Nude set and a pick 2. Still haven't received a shipping notice. Today, I got the generic "here's 100 pts sorry for the delay" email....And a notification from UPS MyChoice that a package from Birchbox will be delivered tomorrow. But that's the only thing I'm expecting from BB! So, we'll see what's in that box......I'm curious now! Whatever it is, they apparently don't know they've sent it to me.

This is weird: I placed an order last week for the Meet Matt(e) Nude set and a pick 2. Still haven't received a shipping notice. Today, I got the generic "here's 100 pts sorry for the delay" email....And a notification from UPS MyChoice that a package from Birchbox will be delivered tomorrow. But that's the only thing I'm expecting from BB! So, we'll see what's in that box......I'm curious now! Whatever it is, they apparently don't know they've sent it to me.
Pretty sure the pick twos are out of stock, so you'll probably get the Meet Matt(e) and no pick two. Just assuming because I got the same e-mail and the pick two is the only thing I ordered.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

maybe they sent you a free gift!!!  If you end up getting your order though -> lucky you!  I actually called Birchbox before the mass email went out and was told that there was an issue with their warehouses and they're moving or switching warehouses or something (don't remember) and that's why there are shipping delays.  She also said that my order would definitely ship out today as would most others but I still see my order as processing and haven't received an email confirming shipment.

That's really odd. I ordered mine and got it super quick. It makes you wonder why some orders are being delayed and others aren't... Especially when we ordered the same thing!!

My second box finally updated and shipped!  

-Kind Bar (Yum, I wanted another one!)

-CC Nail Polish (In Breakfast At... if the picture can be trusted!)

-Yogini Perfume (Yay!)

-Travel sized Beauty Protector Spray (Yay!)

-Sumita Eyeliner (cannot tell the color from the picture, desperately hoping for the plum shade.  It's Box 37, if anyone got this box and can let me know, that'd be lovely!)

This is my account with nothing checked in the profile, and I consistently receive excellent boxes from it.  Oh Birchbox, you make me crazy!

Latest posts

Back