Birchbox April 2014 - SPOILERS

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Placed an order on Friday that hasn't shipped yet.. and I didn't get the 'delay' email on that account. Think it's even worth contacting them with all the warehouse issues? I'm trying so hard to be patient, but everything I ordered still shows in stock except the pick two.  <_<

I got a second account with the sfbb10 code.

Thought my first box would be may just got my tracking on that account for April. Was annoyed at first but when I looked at my box I'm HAPPY!! This second account April box will have the Cynthia rawley liner, thebalm cream blush, kloranr dry shampoo stuff I wanted and been trying to trade for. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

Oh and it has three naykio? Sample in foil packets. And ofcouraw the kind bar. 7 items 70pts!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've placed 3 full sized orders. One way back on the 13th, two on the 18th. I emailed about the one on the 13th a couple days ago to see where it was at since it hadn't shipped yet and got the whole "sorry the warehouse moving is delaying shipment, I'm putting 100 points in your account!" email but they never put the points in my account and I don't want to ask for them now. No word on either of my orders from the 18th, I'll probably email about those later this week. 

I've placed 3 full sized orders. One way back on the 13th, two on the 18th. I emailed about the one on the 13th a couple days ago to see where it was at since it hadn't shipped yet and got the whole "sorry the warehouse moving is delaying shipment, I'm putting 100 points in your account!" email but they never put the points in my account and I don't want to ask for them now. No word on either of my orders from the 18th, I'll probably email about those later this week. 
Yeah...it's a good thing I don't NEED anything in my orders or I'd be more upset about all these issues. Took forever to get my last order and it was missing a few products because they were out of stock. So..hopefully I'll get those items eventually? Also placed two separate orders on Friday...one of them I got the sorry e-mail for, but the other one I haven't heard anything on. And of course now that I'm looking at the site, everything I ordered is sold out!  <_<

I mean, I'd gladly take all these '100 points' offers, but I'd almost rather have my stuff at this point!

I wonder if the sub/cancel-resub and points spending sprees that happened recently are lending a hand to the out of stock and shipping delay issues, on top of the warehouse move. 

Is anyone able to add a physical gift card to their cart? When I click on the Add to Cart button, it just sends me back to the same gift card page.

My second box finally updated and shipped!  

-Kind Bar (Yum, I wanted another one!)

-CC Nail Polish (In Breakfast At... if the picture can be trusted!)

-Yogini Perfume (Yay!)

-Travel sized Beauty Protector Spray (Yay!)

-Sumita Eyeliner (cannot tell the color from the picture, desperately hoping for the plum shade.  It's Box 37, if anyone got this box and can let me know, that'd be lovely!)

This is my account with nothing checked in the profile, and I consistently receive excellent boxes from it.  Oh Birchbox, you make me crazy!
I got box #37, the eyeliner is black  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@kellysilva Nooooooooo!!!! Lol oh well. Someday I'll get a non-black liner!
I have an extra--let me know if you would like me to send it to you (call it my version of the cookies we were promising to a moderator for helping with the Midsummer fun)!  It honestly would be my pleasure to do so.

Pretty sure the pick twos are out of stock, so you'll probably get the Meet Matt(e) and no pick two. Just assuming because I got the same e-mail and the pick two is the only thing I ordered.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
This is exactly what happened! I hope the Pick 2 does come later, though. 

maybe they sent you a free gift!!!  If you end up getting your order though -> lucky you!  I actually called Birchbox before the mass email went out and was told that there was an issue with their warehouses and they're moving or switching warehouses or something (don't remember) and that's why there are shipping delays.  She also said that my order would definitely ship out today as would most others but I still see my order as processing and haven't received an email confirming shipment.
They have been having issues with this warehouse switch for weeks! Hopefully they sort it all out soon...

That's really odd. I ordered mine and got it super quick. It makes you wonder why some orders are being delayed and others aren't... Especially when we ordered the same thing!!
It is weird. Have you had a chance to play around with your palette yet? I just opened mine up about 10 minutes ago but I really like it so far! I also did a swatch over the primer that is staying put way better than the no-primer swatches so it seems like that's a good product too.

I have an extra--let me know if you would like me to send it to you (call it my version of the cookies we were promising to a moderator for helping with the Midsummer fun)! It honestly would be my pleasure to do so.
You are too sweet! Let me get my box first just in case I get the ONE box with the Plum shade. I would feel guilty with two and you may be able to use it for a trade or the midsummer exchange! Thank you SO MUCH though!

Placed an order on Friday that hasn't shipped yet.. and I didn't get the 'delay' email on that account. Think it's even worth contacting them with all the warehouse issues? I'm trying so hard to be patient, but everything I ordered still shows in stock except the pick two.  <_<
I would contact them because the mass email they sent gave everyone 100 points.

They have been having issues with this warehouse switch for weeks! Hopefully they sort it all out soon...

It is weird. Have you had a chance to play around with your palette yet? I just opened mine up about 10 minutes ago but I really like it so far! I also did a swatch over the primer that is staying put way better than the no-primer swatches so it seems like that's a good product too.
This is just sooo... ugh.  Not what you'd expect from a large business.  They have over 800k subscriptions now and it seems like they aren't handling their rapid business growth very well.

I used the Yumi Kim phone case code a couple weeks ago with an order and it never was included in my shipment. I emailed them about it and they gave me 100 points. I feel like the case is worth more than $10, and I think someone else here had the same issue and got to pick something from the bonus shop + a pick two in addition to their 100 points.

They have enough problems right now though, so I don't think I will complain further. Then they sent me a code for free shipping in the shop as some sort of added compensation...um, yeah, I'm an Ace, guys!

I have done swatches for my blog both with and without the primer, but I haven't actually put it on my face yet lol I love it!! It's really pigmented and the primer is great! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back