Birchbox April 2014 - SPOILERS

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone get an email about choosing an eyeliner color for the April box? It's for a Cynthia rowley eyeliner pencil. The email states it will be one of my samples and I have 2 days to chose black or silver.

Quote: Originally Posted by xciaobellax /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did anyone get an email about choosing an eyeliner color for the April box? It's for a Cynthia rowley eyeliner pencil. The email states it will be one of my samples and I have 2 days to chose black or silver.
I got this email! I'm so excited and I love being able to choose the color!

I got it! I'm glad to see they're letting us have some say in one of our items.. I wish they would start doing this more often! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got it as well and I'm excited to get the pencil and even more excited to be able to choose. I wonder if they are gonna make this a permanent thing, where every month people who are getting a certain product get to choose a color or scent. We will see how well this works out, sounds like a lot of extra work.

Edit: Also I choose silver (I have enough black liners) and am happy to try something I don't have!

SFBB100 is a new code for 100 points when signing up for a new birchbox if anyone is having trouble with the old code. It's good through April 15

I did I chose black

Aww. The BKR bottle sold out just when I decided I wanted it... There is a 20% off code though - BBPLUS20 ($35 min)

Quote: Originally Posted by usofjessamerica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Aww. The BKR bottle sold out just when I decided I wanted it...

There is a 20% off code though - BBPLUS20 ($35 min)

Enabler alert:

If anyone missed out on the birchbox deal, Fab also has the bottles for the same $24 price today in pink and blue-green.  I love that Birchbox is offering the add-on options, but I'm too clumsy to invest this much in a glass bottle.

(I'm a long time lurker, but a first time poster, so hello, everyone!)

I chose the black because that's what wear daily. Plus the silver looks cool toned which would clash with my skin tone.

Quote: Originally Posted by Kiley /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Enabler alert:

If anyone missed out on the birchbox deal, Fab also has the bottles for the same $24 price today in pink and blue-green.  I love that Birchbox is offering the add-on options, but I'm too clumsy to invest this much in a glass bottle.

The price is pretty similar at a lot of online retailers. I've also seen it at one of the larger Gap stores in my city, so you could technically wait for one of their 30% or 40% off everything sales and get it then.

Quote: Originally Posted by Kiley /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Enabler alert:

WELCOME!!!

flowers.gif

The price is pretty similar at a lot of online retailers. I've also seen it at one of the larger Gap stores in my city, so you could technically wait for one of their 30% or 40% off everything sales and get it then.
Ohh. Good call! I was talking to my friend about them and she said she's dropped here a bunch of time and it hasn't shattered or anything. They're designed that way! That's reassuring!

Quote: Originally Posted by sbeam36 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wish I got the eyeliner email! I love eyeliner. :-(
Me too! Maybe they are also putting it in some boxes but we will be unable to choose the color?

Quote: Originally Posted by Pixels /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by sbeam36 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wish I got the eyeliner email! I love eyeliner. :-(
Me too! Maybe they are also putting it in some boxes but we will be unable to choose the color?

It's not even a special deal- here is the set they are offering:

http://www.sephora.com/alexa-chung-eye-do-mascara-liquid-eyeliner-set-P384542?icid2=Eyeko_Bestsellers_Carousel_P384542_image

http://www.hsn.com/products/eyeko-alexa-chung-eye-do-mascara-and-eyeliner/1821484

I have also seen it in my local sephora.

I think they're talking about the Cynthia Rowley silver-or-black pencil email. I didn't get that email, either, but I'm good with that despite my love of eyeliner pencils. I have a silver liner, and I don't use black.

Latest posts

Back