Birchbox August 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by mariahk83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by luckyme502 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If I live in central VA why did my box just go from NY to NC? Last time I checked a map that was a few hours south of me.
I live in RIC - does that every month! Durham, right? The really fun thing? It'll more than likely go to MD next!
Mine goes from NY to NC to C'ville and finally RVA.

Originally Posted by Kristen121 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Think I'll skip this one. Nothing in it is super exciting to me. 
iagree.gif

Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by tasertag /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by loveforeva21 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey all!  

Any suggestions on what to purchase full sized on Birchbox?  

I have a coupon code I want to use and was wondering what everyone's favorites were as of late.

Also, if anyone has the shade FIG from Juice Beauty in their lip gloss, I'd love to trade!

Thanks!
People save up for a clarisonic. Since I have one, I'm planning on splurging on a full size of folle de joie.

I feel like I'm the only person in Birchboxia that did not ever receive a sample of Folle de Joie to sample and that makes me a sad panda. 
scared.gif

I didn't get it either.

I just looked at my account, since I resubbed a few days ago, and I guess I am getting the August box. So now, here I am, on the 20th, waiting for a clicky truck, haha.

It'll be kind of nice though, getting the August box and then not having to wait long for September. Bring on the lippies!!

Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

just got the stila lippie in a trade today and i love it. i think that i like it more than my ud lipstick in 69. i'm about to order one from birchbox! this is the 'beso' color and i plan on getting the 'aria' color next. i'm a vampy lip kinda girl so i want to get one in a dark fall color.

That color  looks great on you. I am very tempted to get it after seeing all the pics on this thread.

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That color  looks great on you. I am very tempted to get it after seeing all the pics on this thread.
iagree.gif
 Quene, you do pull that off like a badass! 

T

:iagree:  Quene, you do pull that off like a badass! 
Thank you! I don't know why the universe keeps sending me red lip colors when I don't even like the color, lol. It took forever to get off of my lips and I cut my upper lip trying to scrub it off last night :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

T Thank you! I don't know why the universe keeps sending me red lip colors when I don't even like the color, lol. It took forever to get off of my lips and I cut my upper lip trying to scrub it off last night :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Well lip cutting aside, you rock some reds for sure! And I guess that's a testament to the staying power of the Stila!

Quote: Originally Posted by JamieO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well lip cutting aside, you rock some reds for sure! And I guess that's a testament to the staying power of the Stila!
thank you! i'm tempted to return the ud lipstick i bought last week and get another stila instead, lol

Woot, I bought the Limited Edition Back to School box, the foot wipes, and a mystery bonus pack for $5.04 total (between points and a coupon code):

Perhaps not the most amazing savings, I'm still excited because of all the stuff that comes inside the limited edition box.

For the record, the limited edition box basically sold itself to me with the hair clips and the notebook/planner thing.  Everything else is just bonus.

Originally Posted by Kristen121 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Think I'll skip this one. Nothing in it is super exciting to me. 
Same! I want the notebook...but its $6 on its own and I def don't need it.

Latest posts

Back