Birchbox August 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Tiffany27la /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This reminds me of the night before BB updates our July boxes and all three of us were tirelessly watching...and waiting...and looking ...and checking....!! SO dedicated to the cause!!! Love my makeup sistahs!!
wink.gif
So glad I am not alone in my makeup obsession. It's a shame I don't wear it often. I have soo much makeup... lol

So glad I am not alone in my makeup obsession. It's a shame I don't wear it often. I have soo much makeup... lol
NEVER alone, Jannie! For the longest time I blamed my occupation ( I'm an esthetician) for my borderline unhealthy obsession with all things makeup and skin care related, and then I realized that even if I drove race cars for a living I would STILL have just as much as I do right now, and probably more! Skin care/Makeup has always been my first love ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Tiffany27la /img/forum/go_quote.gif

NEVER alone, Jannie! For the longest time I blamed my occupation ( I'm an esthetician) for my borderline unhealthy obsession with all things makeup and skin care related, and then I realized that even if I drove race cars for a living I would STILL have just as much as I do right now, and probably more! Skin care/Makeup has always been my first love
wink.gif
I got into it because I wanted to learn how to apply make up and feel grown up after college lol... My first purchase was Bare Minerals foundation... and then I never stopped buying things. LOL

Today, I went through some retail therapy and bought some earrings at Swarovski. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

looks like birchbox went back to their old super fast shipping! I'm so happy about it! I placed an order Thursday and just got it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I also wanted to post a picture of the mystery sample pack I got with my order too
yay birchbox!

Originally Posted by alpina0560 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
looks like birchbox went back to their old super fast shipping! I'm so happy about it! I placed an order Thursday and just got it
smile.gif
I also wanted to post a picture of the mystery sample pack I got with my order too

yay birchbox!
Oooh what Nars product is that?

looks like birchbox went back to their old super fast shipping! I'm so happy about it! I placed an order Thursday and just got it
smile.gif
I also wanted to post a picture of the mystery sample pack I got with my order too

yay birchbox!
THAT is the mystery sample pack? 

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by alpina0560 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
smile.gif

yay birchbox!

I haven't seen two people get the same items in the mystery sample pack yet. There seems to be a neverending variety of products.

smile.gif

yay birchbox!
jawsdown.gif

Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I haven't seen two people get the same items in the mystery sample pack yet. There seems to be a neverending variety of products.
oh really. i haven't been watching to see what people have gotten so i feel out of the loop. i've been wanting to place an order for the suki and the benefit hello flawless so this would've gotten me to make an order LOL.

though, i did notice for the mystery sample pack the description says "It includes one deluxe sample and one standard sample that we’re especially excited about right this minute..." which is cool considering they've changed the requirements on spending and such.

Quote: Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by alpina0560 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
smile.gif

yay birchbox!

katie danielle and I received the same mystery sample pack, but they probably change the mystery sample pack every day or it's just random.

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

oh really. i haven't been watching to see what people have gotten so i feel out of the loop. i've been wanting to place an order for the suki and the benefit hello flawless so this would've gotten me to make an order LOL.

though, i did notice for the mystery sample pack the description says "It includes one deluxe sample and one standard sample that we’re especially excited about right this minute..." which is cool considering they've changed the requirements on spending and such.

I haven't seen many people get them yet but I remember seeing Stila lip glaze, something from Tocca, and a DDF cleanser. 

Seeing that Nars DID make me place an order. LOL

That s

looks like birchbox went back to their old super fast shipping! I'm so happy about it! I placed an order Thursday and just got it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I also wanted to post a picture of the mystery sample pack I got with my order too
yay birchbox!
That soy whip is amazing. I got it once in a pick two and had to order a full size. The sample lasted quite a while too. Enjoy!!

I haven't seen many people get them yet but I remember seeing Stila lip glaze, something from Tocca, and a DDF cleanser. 

Seeing that Nars DID make me place an order. LOL
I got a mystery pick 2 last week with an order.  It had a purse size (1.7 oz I belive) spray can of ojon restorative spray and a package of pink flower printed inocco nail polish strips.  I loved both items.  I'm getting another mystery pack sometime this coming week with my latest order, and I'm curious to what I'll get.  I wont lie, I'm secretly hoping I get another can of the ojon spray!

If anyone plans on placing an order, you can use code 7TEEN15 to get 15% off a $35+ order. I decided to save some money rather than get the ChaChaTint or SunBeam sample. 
smile.gif

The COOLA packaging looks really similar to the one we already samples, however COOLA recently released a new "plant" line that has plant stem cells, if it seems that "natural/food" is going to be the theme, that could work. (it also might just be the cucumber scent again, which also fits that theme)   http://www.coolasuncare.com/plant-uv

If anyone plans on placing an order, you can use code 7TEEN15 to get 15% off a $35+ order. I decided to save some money rather than get the ChaChaTint or SunBeam sample. 
smile.gif
oooo! Thanks....order placed!  I hope I can score that Nars mystery item & they have the suki scrub back in stock! 

oooo! Thanks....order placed!  I hope I can score that Nars mystery item & they have the suki scrub back in stock! 
Enabled...can't pass up a good code! Just snagged the Wei Golden Root Mud Mask & A "Mystery" Pick Two Sample Pack!

I just spent all of my points ($40 worth!) so I fully expect those elusive CEW Beauty Awards boxes to show up tomorrow! If they do, you're all very welcome!
ura.gif

It's ok though, I ended up getting some stuff I'd been needing/wanting for a while! Nothing exciting just some beauty blender cleaner (works GREAT on my brushes), the benefit skin care sample trio, and the Zoya polish remover. I also got a mystery pick two so I'm crossing my fingers for something awesome!

Latest posts

Back