Birchbox August 2015 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What code did you use? I want to resubscribe to my second box also.

All of the options this month are great and I am OBSESSED with that pool box. They just keep getting better with designs!!

I definitely am going to try and get the R+Co dry shampoo but I think that's going to be the first to go. Second choice would be the Air Repair, I suppose. Boring, but my skin loves hyaluronic acid so it'll be useful. I have enough sunscreen after buying the Sephora Sun Safety Set earlier in the season.

The Nicole Richie box looks awesome but I really like being surprised every month. 

Are all the samples in the guest box listed somewhere..? I noticed nail polish and what looked like a lippie! This may be the first month I choose the guest editor box.

Edit: FOUND IT! 

Inside the Birchbox + Candidly Nicole box

dr. brandt® microdermabrasion skin exfoliant
LAQA Cheeky Lip Tints in Humble Brag
Rene Furterer Lissea Leave-In Smoothing Fluid
St. Tropez Gradual Tan In Shower Lotion
OPI Fall/Winter 2015 Venice Collection—you'll get one of four shades: a dusty peach, a rose-gold, a charcoal, or a deep red.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am stuck between the dry shampoo and the setting spray.  I lean towards the setting spray but I generally don't love Coola products so its a tough choice.  But I also don't particularly need dry shampoo. 

I hope they sell the guest box separately because I will buy it.

I think I'll get the Nicole box.  I love polish and the other stuff looked good too.

But OMG that "coral" Venezia lipstick....it was bright orange.   :unsure:

I just had to resubscribe on my 2nd account. I want that Nicole Ritchie box, but I also want the dry shampoo and the cute pool box. Fortunately I was able to use a code for 100 points. And hopefully I'll make myself cancel it again after July.
Great idea!  I'm going to re-sub with the code, but I have a question:

Anyone know if I resubscribe now, will I get a July Box?  

Great idea!  I'm going to re-sub with the code, but I have a question:

Anyone know if I resubscribe now, will I get a July Box?  
You'll probably get a July box, I resubbed on my second account yesterday and I'm getting another July box (which is fine since I love my Stila lipstain) 

I want the Coola, simply because it's a setting spray, but I also don't really like Coola, so I don't know, I might just go for the dry shampoo because even though it's boring at least I know I won't end up with mousse in my box (well I hope they wouldn't send 2 hair care products in one box.)

None of the PYS appeal to me, but I WANT THAT BOX. :wub:

I also want all the stuff in the curated box, so it looks like I will be reactivating my 2nd sub at the end of the month because why not both?

I just had to resubscribe on my 2nd account. I want that Nicole Ritchie box, but I also want the dry shampoo and the cute pool box. Fortunately I was able to use a code for 100 points. And hopefully I'll make myself cancel it again after July.
What code did you use?  My yearly sub ended with July's box and I'm looking for a code.  Thanks!

How do you find the BB Plus items?  Do you have to wait for an email or are they on the site somewhere?

I'm either going for the setting spray or the curated. Wasn't there a Turkish towel offered for plus a couple months back? Has anyone seen it in the shop yet? Also does anyone have the glass water bottle from birchbox plus? Do you like it?

Back