Birchbox February 2014 (SPOILERS)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Obviously the code comes out the day after I placed a BB order! I'm in major purge mode, so I can't find anything I'd want to spend my points on.  I don't want anymore STUFF and I've been using stuff BB doesn't sell on my face lately. BOO.

Obviously the code comes out the day after I placed a BB order! I'm in major purge mode, so I can't find anything I'd want to spend my points on.  I don't want anymore STUFF and I've been using stuff BB doesn't sell on my face lately. BOO.
If you call Birchbox, I think they have a policy where they will apply a code that comes out within 3 days after you order and credit your card for the amount saved.

Quote: Originally Posted by PeridotCricket /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If you call Birchbox, I think they have a policy where they will apply a code that comes out within 3 days after you order and credit your card for the amount saved.

They've honored an order I placed even 5 days before.

Quote: Originally Posted by PeridotCricket /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks! I spent way under $35/$50.  I would gave bought two of something for the discount.  Oh well!

Has anyone tried the Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask on a regular basis? I tried a foil and it seemed nice enough, I'm just not sure it's better than a cheaper, Acure product.  I actually wish BB had a larger selection of Acure!

I ordered the beauty blender and Paula's choice gel moisturizer with the coupon & my points and ended up paying 8 bucks. I added a pick 2 also :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> has anyone tried Paula's choice? I've never tried anything from that line!

Quote: Originally Posted by xciaobellax /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ordered the beauty blender and Paula's choice gel moisturizer with the coupon & my points and ended up paying 8 bucks. I added a pick 2 also
smile.gif
has anyone tried Paula's choice? I've never tried anything from that line!
I got their vitamin c serum in my Jan box; I've been using it and I think it's working?  Apparently vit c serums can take some time to take effect.  It mainly makes my face feel softer after I put on moisturizer.  The size sent out by bb is their trial size and I got a second one so I can keep testing it to see what the effect is =P  I got it from the Paula's choice website, since they had a deal for free shipping.  They also include 3 foil samples (you pick) with every order.  And their shipping is super fast.

Quote: Originally Posted by xciaobellax /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ordered the beauty blender and Paula's choice gel moisturizer with the coupon & my points and ended up paying 8 bucks. I added a pick 2 also
smile.gif
has anyone tried Paula's choice? I've never tried anything from that line!
I love Paula's Choice!  They are the only products that have consistently worked for me and helped my acne-prone skin get under control.  They are the only skin care products that I use any more.

I just have to say that I am still loving the BP oil. I've been making everyone feel my hair.. My husband was like Stop! No more asking our friends to touch your hair hahahaha it's just sooooo sooofffftttttt! Come feel my hair!

I love Paula's Choice!  They are the only products that have consistently worked for me and helped my acne-prone skin get under control.  They are the only skin care products that I use any more.
The code feb20 will get you 20% off an order of $50 or more... Valid till 2/28! Awesome I'm excited to try it! I get clogged pores easily and I have oily combo skin so I hope it works well on my face lol

I just got my limited edition box and I so happy that I didn't receive a light pink color nail polish because I already have one/same brand. The color I received is called Kook a Mango.

I ordered a second sub this month and was so excited to see what I was supposed to be getting.  I received the box today and didn't receive ANY of the items that are listed on my page!! I at least want to earn my review points for this month.  Does anyone know how I get credit for reviews if I didn't receive the items on my account?

Thanks!

beauty protector oil - hair tested, fiance approved. when he came to visit me at school this week he said my hair was noticeably softer. i'm a believer!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Rory /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just got my limited edition box and I so happy that I didn't receive a light pink color nail polish because I already have one/same brand. The color I received is called Kook a Mango.
Be careful with the eyeshadow... I just swatched mine a few minutes ago, and my hands, arms, anything that any of those touched is pure shimmer and WILL NOT come off. I'm gonna go to work tomorrow looking like a pixi. ;x

I ordered a second sub this month and was so excited to see what I was supposed to be getting.  I received the box today and didn't receive ANY of the items that are listed on my page!! I at least want to earn my review points for this month.  Does anyone know how I get credit for reviews if I didn't receive the items on my account? Thanks!
Go ahead and review the box that is shown, and then e-mail or call BB customer service and ask them to update your box for you. This way you should be able to get the points from both boxes.

Before the BP oil, I didn't bother putting oil in my hair as it is naturally oily... but after trying out the BP oil, I loved it so much that I traded for three more samples! So now I have four sample bottles hehehe. XD

I have no idea why birchbox is worrying about my points expiring. They don't go away until December.
I received that email too,and my points don't expire till December.

Latest posts

Back