Birchbox July 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My vote would be for a Walking Dead box --specifically one dedicated to the mystery of Andrea's perfect hair and makeup.

I hope 'partially themed box' does not equate to another postcard / notecard with the name 'Suits' on it (flash back to the Gossip Girl boxes with the notecards)

My vote would be for a Walking Dead box --specifically one dedicated to the mystery of Andrea's perfect hair and makeup.
Bahahaha, it'd have to be an ode to Andrea! That box would have to have sunscreen, dry shampoo, bronzer and chapstick!

Never heard of Suits but I went on youtube to find a trailer. The show looks witty but classy business. Seems the complete opposite of the sunny month of July, haha.

Suits is an ok show, I've seen a few episodes and actually like it.  It appeals to ladies, I think.  

My preference would be to collaborate with another show, but I watch such little tv.  Can't they collaborate with the lotto or something?

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was just thinking the same. Two special edition boxes one for the walkers and the other for regular folkes.
hehe.gif
 A Mad Men box would be so groovy!
yess.gif

I would totally jump onto the Mad Men collaboration bandwagon. Really wishing they would do this now!!

I don't even watch Mad Men and I'd be all over a Mad Men collab. The Banana Republic x Mad Men collection was amazing.

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't even watch Mad Men and I'd be all over a Mad Men collab. The Banana Republic x Mad Men collection was amazing.
i loooooooove mad men and i loooooooooooooooooooved the banana republic x mad men collection so so so much. 

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

dito.gif

A Mad Men collab would be awesome!  They could sort boxes by character - Joan, Peggy, Betty, Megan.... BIRCHBOX DO THIS NOW!!!

Of course, if they did a collab for the men's boxes, they'd have to make them all "Don Draper" or they'd be insulted... teeheehee!!!

A Mad Men collab would be awesome!  They could sort boxes by character - Joan, Peggy, Betty, Megan.... BIRCHBOX DO THIS NOW!!! Of course, if they did a collab for the men's boxes, they'd have to make them all "Don Draper" or they'd be insulted... teeheehee!!!
I have to confess that I tried watching _Mad Men_ during its first season and had to stop because as far as I was concerned, all of the men looked exactly alike. I couldn't tell them apart *at all*. It was about as bad as _R-Point_, a Korean horror movie set during the Vietnam war where all of the characters were soldiers in full uniform complete with helmets at pretty much all times, shot mostly from the back so all you could see was the backs of their helmet-covered heads. And it seems like it took place mostly at night, which always makes it hard for me to track characters and action.

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

A Mad Men collab would be awesome!  They could sort boxes by character - Joan, Peggy, Betty, Megan.... BIRCHBOX DO THIS NOW!!!

Of course, if they did a collab for the men's boxes, they'd have to make them all "Don Draper" or they'd be insulted... teeheehee!!!
THIS LOL

My Hubsters and I were watching the latest episode tonight!
biggrin.gif
A Mad Men box would be so much cooler than Suits (sorry Suit's fans!)

Back