Birchbox July 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't even watch Mad Men and I'd be all over a Mad Men collab. The Banana Republic x Mad Men collection was amazing.
iagree.gif

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't even watch Mad Men and I'd be all over a Mad Men collab. The Banana Republic x Mad Men collection was amazing.
same!!

Woohooo bring it on July!! Very excited with this months box....I get the man's box and so far the products my BF has received that they also have in the women's boxes I have gotten...although very annoying it's cool to get 2 samples (especially if it's something I want!) 
icon_cheers.gif
dance.gif

Just catching up. I saw SUITS on their page but was perplexed what it comes to it. Now it's the July theme? Interesting concept. Never heard and watch the show.

I thought the SUITS theme was for the Men's Box. I'm interested to see what they come up with for women.

I thought the SUITS theme was for the Men's Box. I'm interested to see what they come up with for women.
Every single time I look at this thread and see where someone has typed SUITS in all caps, my mind instantly converts that to SLUTS, and then it takes me a good three minutes to remember that the topic is actually a TV show, lol...WHY is this happening to me??!!

Every single time I look at this thread and see where someone has typed SUITS in all caps, my mind instantly converts that to SLUTS, and then it takes me a good three minutes to remember that the topic is actually a TV show, lol...WHY is this happening to me??!!
I translate it to SHIELD, which *is* an upcoming TV show (Coulson lives!) that I would love to see in a tie-in box, but I would be willing to bet some actual money that would never happen.

Lol!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'd like to see that box!!! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by tasertag /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm sure they can shoehorn any product into fitting the "theme". As in LIPSTICK! LADY LAWYERS WEAR THIS!!!

Originally Posted by evildrporkchop /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm sure they can shoehorn any product into fitting the "theme". As in LIPSTICK! LADY LAWYERS WEAR THIS!!!
laughs.gif
 I could definitely see them doing this.

I feel like I should start watching Suits again just for some inspiration on what to wear in a more formal business environment.. I start my systems engineering internship in a little over a week and I'm starting to freak out because 98% of my wardrobe was compiled by the metalhead in me - think skinny jeans, studs/chains, and lots of black haha. Inspiration + a shopping trip is desperately needed lol.

USA Network has tapped Birchbox to send its subscribers boxes filled with products chosen to help promote the series "Suits."

birchbox_Suits_Promo.jpg

Birchbox is sending subscribers a selection of products to promote USA Network's 'Suits'

The men's boxes will include GO247 shampoo and conditioner, Balla Powder and Lucky Tiger Lip Balm, among other products. There will also be partially-themed "Suits" boxes for women.

http://adage.com/article/media/usa-s-suits-birchbox-themed-box/242072/

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/exclusive-suits-birchbox-items-revealed-203700966.html

Same cufflinks they sent in the Men's PS lux box in December. 

Dude. Balla Powder. I think that's the stuff that the proprietors of Big-Ass Sandwich swear by to prevent batwings and boobsweat. I actually want to try this one.

Dude. Balla Powder. I think that's the stuff that the proprietors of Big-Ass Sandwich swear by to prevent batwings and boobsweat. I actually want to try this one.
The bf got some balla in a previous bb man...I'll have to try it out on boob sweat this summer in 100+ texas heat lol!

The bf got some balla in a previous bb man...I'll have to try it out on boob sweat this summer in 100+ texas heat lol!
If it's the stuff they keep raving about, it's what line chefs use in kitchens. If this stuff works for dudes who stand over fire all day, it should work in Texas!

Hubby says Balla doesn't work. There's another powder that works best and unscented. Its called Zeasorb-AF contains a small amt. of talc. Balla powder isn't good for you because it has talc powder based that causes cancer. Same with baby powder so I never use baby powder or any products that has talc in it. My grandfather was a medical dr. He told my mom never use baby powder. He was a smart guy. https://www.google.com/search?q=talc+cancer&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari

Back