Birchbox June 2014 - Spoilers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The skull candy promo code is a great one, my husband highjacked them and my phone I was listening to music on 30 minutes after I got them. We were quite impressed. His reaction is that if $50 earbuds are that good than he needs a pair of Bose earbuds sometime in the near future. Men!

The skull candy promo code is a great one, my husband highjacked them and my phone I was listening to music on 30 minutes after I got them. We were quite impressed. His reaction is that if $50 earbuds are that good than he needs a pair of Bose earbuds sometime in the near future. Men!
I got my headphones in the mail and I love them.  I've been using them more than my beats, lol.  

I got the skull candy promo as well! Loving them! Plus they're just so cute. Thinking about making another order and getting a backup set.
I would be probably be all over this if I had not just placed a HUMUNGO order last week! I got over $200 worth or goodies with my points and a 30% off discount for my 30th box! It should be at home waiting for me... I am so excited. TGIF to me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm so tempted by the Skull Candy earbuds but then I just think if I have to spend at least $60, I might as well get 20% off the purchase instead.
I felt the same way, but 20% off $60 is $12 and I think the headphones are worth at least that, if not more.. skullcandy headphones usually retail for around $20, and these have a mic as well, so i'd say they're probably worth $30. the box says the mic is only compatible with certain apple products, but it works great with my samsung note 3! 

I felt the same way, but 20% off $60 is $12 and I think the headphones are worth at least that, if not more.. skullcandy headphones usually retail for around $20, and these have a mic as well, so i'd say they're probably worth $30. the box says the mic is only compatible with certain apple products, but it works great with my samsung note 3! 
The Marshalls near me has skull candy headphones for $8 but they don't come with the cute pouches.

The headphones retail for $50. I got them and they are worth far more than a 20% off for me. I have a hard time with ear-in headphones but these fit perfectly and don't fall out easily plus they are so cute.
Same here! My ear canals are tiny and most ear buds actually kind of hurt my ears, plus they fall out. I swapped out the silicone part for the smaller one and it's a perfect fit! I used them while running the other day and they didn't fall out like my regular ones do. And sound quality is definitely great as far as ear buds go.

These aren't the cheap ones. My son and daughter both have skull candy headphones from Marshalls but I made my daughter buy the cheapest model since she loses everything and there is a huge difference. They have a huge range of quality within the brand. These retail for $49.99 and cheap as I am I would probably pay that.

These aren't the cheap ones. My son and daughter both have skull candy headphones from Marshalls but I made my daughter buy the cheapest model since she loses everything and there is a huge difference. They have a huge range of quality within the brand. These retail for $49.99 and cheap as I am I would probably pay that.
Good to know!  We are a skullcandy family too.  My 15 year old daughter likes to put them through the washer and dryer, so she is banned to the cheapies also.  We have 3 pairs of the hugely expensive over the ear cans and they sound so nice.  It's a great brand with a great cost spread. 

I got the $20 off code (would have preferred the necklace, but hey, I'm still getting jewelry!), and had $10 in points from the BB/Jetblue code, so... this happened. I've been wanting to start collecting the Alhambra vessels for awhile.  And at this point, I'm pretty insanely addicted to the Pick Twos.  So for $2?  Hellz yes.

Item Sku Qty Subtotal Skinny Black Diamond Swarovski Teardrop Stackable Ring Size Size 7 R48(G)C - BlkDiam - 7 1 $18.00 Rosanna Alhambra Medium Vessel 94903 1 $22.00 Mystery Sample Pack (free with $35+ order) 5823 1 $10.00 Subtotal $50.00 Shipping & Handling $0.00 Discount (VIP Free Shipping, 20% Off $35+ Product Orders, LETSGO20, Free Sample Pack with $35+ Purchase) -$18.00 100 reward points -$10.00 Gift Card (redacted) -$20.00 Grand Total $2.00

I got the $20 off code (would have preferred the necklace, but hey, I'm still getting jewelry!), and had $10 in points from the BB/Jetblue code, so... this happened. I've been wanting to start collecting the Alhambra vessels for awhile.  And at this point, I'm pretty insanely addicted to the Pick Twos.  So for $2?  Hellz yes.

Item Sku Qty Subtotal Skinny Black Diamond Swarovski Teardrop Stackable Ring Size Size 7 R48(G)C - BlkDiam - 7 1 $18.00 Rosanna Alhambra Medium Vessel 94903 1 $22.00 Mystery Sample Pack (free with $35+ order) 5823 1 $10.00 Subtotal $50.00 Shipping & Handling $0.00 Discount (VIP Free Shipping, 20% Off $35+ Product Orders, LETSGO20, Free Sample Pack with $35+ Purchase) -$18.00 100 reward points -$10.00 Gift Card (redacted) -$20.00 Grand Total $2.00
I just put that Swarovski ring in my favorites.  It's so beautiful.  I hope it is still in stock next month because I'm not planning on ordering this month.

Also, you should totally post a photo when you get it so we can all see the shiny prettiness! 

I just put that Swarovski ring in my favorites.  It's so beautiful.  I hope it is still in stock next month because I'm not planning on ordering this month.

Also, you should totally post a photo when you get it so we can all see the shiny prettiness! 
@@LuckyMoon I will!  I looked at all the other Swarovski ones and there was just something about that combo of gold and smokey topaz that just made me think I'll be wearing it every day this fall!

ETA: Dang it, there's matching earrings.  I NEED THEM. I must complete the set, I gotta catch 'em all!

skinnystyle_teardropring-blackdiamond_900x900.jpg
skinnystyle_swarovski_roundearrings_blackdiamond_900x900.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back