Birchbox Limited Edition: Modern Mermaid

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why does UPS think I need to sign for this box? I never have to sign for Birchbox orders and UPS delivered 2 to my door with no signature last week. I have a UPS account, but I cannot find the options to change delivery times or say no signature. This is totally ticking me off.

Why does UPS think I need to sign for this box? I never have to sign for Birchbox orders and UPS delivered 2 to my door with no signature last week. I have a UPS account, but I cannot find the options to change delivery times or say no signature. This is totally ticking me off.
I'm so sorry you are having to wait. I just got mine today and my UPS man rings the doorbell, and leaves my packages on the front porch.

Is there any chance that the sudden change is because your regular UPS driver is on vacation and your sub. UPS driver is going strictly by " the rules" because he doesn't know the customers on the route? 

That's happened to me a few times and it totally ticks me off. Then, when I find out it isn't my usual driver, I try to look at it from his POV as if I had $50,000 worth of Harry Winston jewelry in the shipment ( LOLOL, when pigs fly) but they don't know what's in our boxes. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. 

I got my box early and they sent the replacement mirror by 2nd day air. I recently returned the Kate Spade Weekender that they accidentally sent me so maybe they figured they owed me a solid. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hopefully your box shows up soon!
Thanks! I'm sure it will. I don't really need anything in this box but everything is so pretty that I'll be glad when it is here.

Have you tried UPS mychoice? It's free and I believe there's an option where you can pre sign for your package. I believe they call it Authorize shipment release. http://www.ups.com/mychoice/

Have you tried UPS mychoice? It's free and I believe there's an option where you can pre sign for your package. I believe they call it Authorize shipment release. http://www.ups.com/mychoice/
Wow. Signing in through the MyChoice page took me straight to the page with the calender, I clicked the tracking number, and it let me change delivery so it will go to the UPS store. Thank you for the link. I was signing in on ups.com then clicking the MyChoice link and it would not show me the option to reschedule or change the delivery.

LOVE this box!! LOVE the perfume! LOVE the eyeliner! LOVE the nail polishes! My mirror is all smaller scales and looks like blue/purple -ish snake skin, I dont have a problem with it but it just doesnt represent mermaid for me. The only thing I dont care for is the salt spray, but my sister might appreciate it.

So glad I spent points and $15 on this box, totally worth it!

Is there a swap thread on this box created yet? I am looking for a few of the items but I am not sure if we are allowed to offer trades on this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a swap thread on this box created yet? I am looking for a few of the items but I am not sure if we are allowed to offer trades on this thread.
You are right - all trading needs to stay in the buy/sell/trade forums. There isn't a specific thread for this box set up as there aren't any variations. I recommend using a regular trade list or using the June Birchbox trade thread if you are looking for items specifically from this LE box.

I decided not to order the box for myself but I did order it on Saturday for my mom. I still don't have tracking! After reading that some people that ordered Monday or Tuesday already have tracking, I sent an email. Ashley responded that it should be shipping by the end of the week. Now I'm really annoyed, I don't understand why my order is being delayed while others are actually being sent out.

Well, I got mine today and the Vasanti eyeliner was not in there. I emailed birchbox and they've already got back to me saying that they would ship the eyeliner to me. That's nice and all, since I paid for it but no apology points or anything. laaaame.

I decided not to order the box for myself but I did order it on Saturday for my mom. I still don't have tracking! After reading that some people that ordered Monday or Tuesday already have tracking, I sent an email. Ashley responded that it should be shipping by the end of the week. Now I'm really annoyed, I don't understand why my order is being delayed while others are actually being sent out.
Grrr, that's super annoying!! I placed my order late last night & got a shipping notification earlier today. Granted the tracking doesn't work but still :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :( 

I ordered mine on June 3 and still do not having tracking.
I ordered on the 3rd as well and got tracking yesterday finally and it is actually moving. Hopefully y'all will get your tracking soon! It is annoying of BB that so many people got theirs last week, but I guess it was my turn for LE box nonsense since my In Full Bloom box came within like two days lol

I picked up my Mermaid box at the UPS Store today. They charged me $7.50 for a holding fee. I may not have read the reschedule/change delivery thing on UPS.com/mychoice well enough, but I swear it said it's a free service. The girl at the UPS Store was snotty when I said the website didn't show a charge. She said, "Well, you should just call us when you have questions like that." WTF. I just wanted my package, so I paid and left. I won't be using them again.

And then I open the box and I smell nail polish. The blue was partly open and leaked a little bit. The inside of the cap and the top of the bottle are probably going to be fused together when it dries. Everything else is fine. I was hoping to trade the sand color for another blue anyway. I am so over Birchbox shipping and dealing with Birchbox CS, I'm not even going to contact them about it.

I can't believe some of your ordered so long ago and are still waiting for it to ship. I ordered my yesterday, (with point and gifts card I only paid $5, yay!), and got my shipping notification today.  

Latest posts

Back