BIRCHBOX March 2014 - Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the last month of my annual sub so I hope it's good!  As much as I like BB, I'm not going to renew it (for now) so I can have fun with the stuff I already have.  I hate to cancel when I feel like my boxes have been getting better and better, but it's only an awesome box if you actually get around to using everything lol.

Oh hey, there IS a March thread already!  @Jeaniney  THANK YOU SO MUCH for putting up the FAQ's, you are wonderful!  I've been so distraught over my poor little Feb box getting lost in the Newgistics Void that I completely forgot to think ahead to March.  

My makeup/skincare stash has gotten so crazy large that I don't have a wishlist anymore!  I, like @meaganola have a "don't" wish list:  Mascaras, lotion, and black eyeliners are all on my "Please don't send me I have enough for the next 50 years" list.  And I'd prefer a more skincare-heavy box, because I'm doing much better with going through my skincare stash than my makeup one. 

Quote: Originally Posted by usofjessamerica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I find that I spend most of my points on tea anyway. Bring it on BB!
lol...me too!

Um.... going through the BB store and just saw this... lol

Honestly, for a second I had to think "what year is it now?" ha ha!

Quote: Originally Posted by TippyAG /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does BB ever send out hair styling products? Besides hairspray, dry shampoo, salt spray, oil, or leave in conditioner? I'd love to try some blow out spray, mousse, or something volumizing for my fine hair!
I have gotten the Amika blow out spray and the oscar blandi texture and volume spray from BB!

Quote: Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  lol...me too!

Quote: Originally Posted by usofjessamerica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I find that I spend most of my points on tea anyway. Bring it on BB!

I just placed an order an included 3 boxes of teas hahaha! I used some points, my 20% off code and some gift cards but needed to spend a little more to make it worth while and tea is the first thing I go to when I need to add more to my cart. HAHAHA!

I spend most of my points on tea too! I have only gotten it once in fifteen boxes. I would actually be happy if I got tea in every box. So...tea for me this month, BB, and spare all those that don't want it?

Did you ladies see this video posted by Birchbox? It's kinda cute and I am really hoping they include more hair items in this months box. I may try this Messy bob. Hmmmmm

0.jpg

Quote: Originally Posted by RenoFab /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Did you ladies see this video posted by Birchbox? It's kinda cute and I am really hoping they include more hair items in this months box. I may try this Messy bob. Hmmmmm

0.jpg

haha omg that IS cute, but watching her do that, I started imagining me trying to do that and just saw myself looking absolutely crazy.
icon_eek.gif
I have SUCH thin hair that the "top layer" of my hair is like, the size of ONE of the pieces that she was twisting and clipping, so it would look so ridiculous on me, haha. I wish I had her hair though, dang. So pretty!

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

0.jpg

haha omg that IS cute, but watching her do that, I started imagining me trying to do that and just saw myself looking absolutely crazy.
icon_eek.gif
I have SUCH thin hair that the "top layer" of my hair is like, the size of ONE of the pieces that she was twisting and clipping, so it would look so ridiculous on me, haha. I wish I had her hair though, dang. So pretty!

Me too, my hair is super thin. I really like how easy she made it look.

Come on march bb! Can't wait. It's awesome that feb is such a short month.. Feels like I'm bb spoiled :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Also went into to ulta today for eyeliner.. Walked out with nail polish, 2 benefit products, 2 eye shadows, 2 eyeliners, and tanning lotion. Woah ulta. You must've drugged me.

Yay for March birthdays! My husband, sister and I also have March birthdays, along with 3 other family members. I always wondered what happened 9 months prior, which I think I've narrowed down to Memorial weekend. Your wish lish sounds awesome. I actually hope mine shows up on my actual birthday, and based on my past experience, there is a pretty good chance it will!
I'm a March baby too! Yay for march bday's! I would really like to try Benefit's "It's Potent" eye cream or their "Girl Meets Pearl" or "That Gal" or anything Smashbox. I hope they give us stuff from the US Weekly boxes. I have noticed that I will get things in my box months after they were shown in the sneak peek video, so I hope this month is no exception! There were so many things I wanted to try (although no complaints on my box last month. I got a goodness after getting crappy ones for a couple months in a row) . One can hope!

0.jpg

How did she make that look so easy?!?! I actually just cut my hair about the length of her bob and have a mini bob as well (avatar pic). After having pretty much the same haircut since high school, it was time. I figured it was a good way to force myself to learn more about hair. I say bring on the hair products! And moisturizers! Because I can never have enough of those.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Spazkatt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yay for March birthdays! My husband, sister and I also have March birthdays, along with 3 other family members. I always wondered what happened 9 months prior, which I think I've narrowed down to Memorial weekend. Your wish lish sounds awesome. I actually hope mine shows up on my actual birthday, and based on my past experience, there is a pretty good chance it will!
Another March baby here!! (March 3rd, woo Pisces!) I hope BB delivers a stellar box for my birthday month!

Back