Birchbox October 2015 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got sample choice on one of my emails already:

Screen Shot 2015-09-28 at 12.07.04 PM.png

They added Eyeko mascara but I didn't see options to pick the curated boxes on my email :(

I just got the sample choice email.  I picked the Power Pose box for this account.  I will pick from what is left of the mascaras on my non ace account tomorrow!  

Was planning on going with the W3ll People as I usually favor natural cosmetics, but switched to the Stila last minute and reserved. Fingers crossed it's good!!

I ended up picking the Stila. I've tried both Benefit mascaras, and I got a large tube of Eyeko mascara recently. 

So excited for the sample choice.  I picked the Stila mascara.  

Then I bought the available curated box, some Living Proof ($26) and a Mystery sample pack.  Order total with 25% off anniversary code: $27  

Do you have the upgraded box? Upgraded boxes cannot pick curated boxes as their PYS. Maybe this is the reason.
I didn't realize it worked this way if you have an upgraded box. Good to know! I always wondered why I didn't get that option. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Last edited by a moderator:
I ended up picking the W3ll People mascara because I've never tried their mascara. I'm interested in trying a more of natural mascara and see how it compares.

Got the Eyeko, mostly because I was surprised to see it as an option since it wasn't in the spoiler. Plus it's not something I see available at most beauty retailers, so it's not something I'd usually get to try. Anyone have experience with it?

I went with the Stila. Tough choice, but I haven't tried that particular mascara before.  I've tried most of the others.

Got the Eyeko, mostly because I was surprised to see it as an option since it wasn't in the spoiler. Plus it's not something I see available at most beauty retailers, so it's not something I'd usually get to try. Anyone have experience with it?
I have the Eyeko mascara, got it in one of the boxes but can't remember which one, and I really like it. It makes the lashes full and lasts well without fall out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone make a new account and use the 5offbox code?? Bc my box page finally loaded and it's not the costumer favorite one and it's probably one of the worst boxes I have ever got :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> what does yours say??

Back