Birchbox: The December boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For a limited time over the summer they were offering small samples with full-sized orders, but that was a special offer. Regular orders do not normally come with samples.

Originally Posted by antonella /img/forum/go_quote.gif

omg aww i never purchase anything so if i do will i get samples?

So excited for this months box!! Hoping I don't get the incoco nail strips :/ I still haven't used them from my previous box. I just change my polish too often to use nail strips, I feel like I am wasting them! 

As for repeat brands, I've gotten 3 different products from Pangea but it kind of completed the skin care collection so I didn't mind. Cleanser, Scrub, & Moisturizer.

I've only received the small jouer lip conditioner and no ahava products yet for me. 

I've ordered about 5-6 full-size orders and have never gotten any samples. Lucky you!

Originally Posted by thetalambda2002 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just a question, has anyone else gotten samples with full-size orders. I got like 4 with my first purchase and then haven't gotten anymore. Was this a fluke? It was the only timely order from them that was full-size.

Thanks Zadidoll, I went ahead and put my mail hold. I didn't even know you could do that so thanks again.

Saving for later! Can't wait to see what's in them this month.

My box in Nov. came a few days later than normal, which is very unusual.

As for dup products, I believe i've received 2 Ahava products and 2 Jouer products, but i've liked all of them and they were all different.

I'm guessing box #3 is the first one they will mail out since they have the description all written up.  I hope I dont' get that one, because I don't want more tiger print nail appliques!

I have a yearly subscription so I wont get charged. I'm excited for my Birchbox!!! I also bought a gift subscription for my sister for Christmas. She'll get her first Birchbox this month. I hope she likes it!!! It was a bit tricky trying to have her fill out her beauty profile without her finding out what I was getting her!

I have a suspicious feeling that these three boxes might contain items in December's boxes. This image was on the main page. Just pure speculation on my part.

Idk, that picture has been up for a while and it looks like everything in those boxes have been sent out before.  Not 100% sure on that but they all look familiar... I checked out every box that had been released before I ordered my subscription, lol

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have a suspicious feeling that these three boxes might contain items in December's boxes. This image was on the main page. Just pure speculation on my part.

Oh boy! Can't wait to try the special lipgloss. I hope I get nail strips! I wasn't a subscriber yet last time they sent them!

The lip gloss and lotion both sound good to me, but I hope they don't plan to send nail strips to women who are 30+ and put their style as "classic" lol!  

Depends on how nice your apartment complex is, and how honest your neighbors are. In the apt I lived in last year, we had those tiny metal boxes. Any package that didn't fit inside the actual box was just left there. Especially if you're going to be gone for weeks, I imagine someone might take them, so I would do as Zadidoll suggested and put your mail on hold. Either that, or get a friend/resident manager (if you know them well enough) to hold on to any packages for you.

Is this your first time getting those boxes? Do you usually see large packages floating around by the mailboxes?

Originally Posted by SmokeyEye22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got charged today too! My BB arrived on the 9th last month so I hope it's the same pattern this month because I'm going out of town for Christmas and won't be back for a month. So if I don't get my BB, GGG, and MyGlam bag before the 16th then I'll have to wait til January, but hey I'll have double boxes of everything. Actually I've got a question for anyone that lives in apartments with the small metal mail boxes. What will happen when they can't fit in my box? Will they put a slip for my to pick up the packages at the post office? I've only lived in these apts a few month and have never lived in them before.

When I received my GGG it was too big to fit in my box and they do have bigger boxes to put your packages in but lately those have been filling up plus I'm going to be gone a whole month and I'm expecting A LOT of packages to come in around that time so I wasn't sure how long they would keep the packages there before bringing them back to the post office. I just took Zadi's advice and put my mail on hold.

Originally Posted by americanclassic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Depends on how nice your apartment complex is, and how honest your neighbors are. In the apt I lived in last year, we had those tiny metal boxes. Any package that didn't fit inside the actual box was just left there. Especially if you're going to be gone for weeks, I imagine someone might take them, so I would do as Zadidoll suggested and put your mail on hold. Either that, or get a friend/resident manager (if you know them well enough) to hold on to any packages for you.

Is this your first time getting those boxes? Do you usually see large packages floating around by the mailboxes?

omg im so exited for this months birchbox it seems like its goin to be a good box. I think they migth add in the kerastase ultime elixer because not a lot of people got it last month for the november birchbox,n in the quote it said a luxe hair elixer n kerastase is deffinitley a luxe brand.

Back