Birchbox: The December boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the hair elixer listed for this month's box:  Amika Obliphica Hair Treatment

Originally Posted by SmokeyEye22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just took Zadi's advice and put my mail on hold.
You might want to keep in mind that asking USPS to keep your mail on hold won't affect packages sent through other companies, like Fed Ex, UPS, etc.  So if you've got a lot of packages on the way, it might honestly be helpful to find somebody who can check your doorstep for you (and keep an eye on tracking numbers so you can tell them when it was delivered)  You might also be able to arrange with those separate companies to do a "pick up from warehouse location" instead of delivery to door. I know I've picked up UPS packages at a UPS station before, because I knew the package would require a signature, but they'd only be able to deliver it when I was at work, so I arranged to have them leave it at the shipping warehouse so I could pick it up from them instead.

I was excited for Novembers box , and now even more exited about Decembers, I loved the nail strips from sept.. I got tons of compliment with my last ones and the extra lipgloss goodies makes me think about all the dressed up evens that are coming up >.<

cool thx
smile.gif

I can't believe it is December already!! As usual, I will impatiently wait for it to arrive. I will also try not to peak like I did last month.

lol Not that much of a sneak peek since that was in there note which was found on a few of their product pages.

Swap your everyday neutral lip color for an exclusive lip gloss created especially for Birchbox members — fuchsia, of course

I was very curious about the size though! Looks like a really nice sized sample — maybe even full-sized? Can't wait til they start posting new products for December!

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lol Not that much of a sneak peek since that was in there note which was found on a few of their product pages.

Hi! 

That picture is actually of the full-size product :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The sample is equally awesome, just smaller! Can't wait to hear what y'all think!

xo

Mollie

Oh! Silly me. I should have read the post more throughly! Just too excited I guess :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by molliechen /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi! 

That picture is actually of the full-size product :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The sample is equally awesome, just smaller! Can't wait to hear what y'all think!

xo

Mollie

You know if you look closely it looks like it goes from a full size to a sample size. The way they angled the images makes it looks like they're all same size but look closely and you notice the glosses are not lined up properly.

I hope they start shipping this week considering the 10th is a Saturday. I think we may all get our boxes a little later this month especially during this holiday season.

I'm going to set my Mom up for a three month subscription for her birthday in January. Does anyone know if I get points for signing her up? Would it make more sense (points wise) to set it up as a referral? 

If you use your referral link to sign up her account you should get the pts.

I got to know of Birchbox and GoGoGirlfriends through MakeupTalk forums and I'm really excited because it seems like there is a similar thing in Singapore called the BellaBox. I subscribed today and will only get the January one, since it's already December and may be too late to get this month's box. If it's good, I'll probably get a full year's subscription. I think beauty bloggers, like many of us here, need this stuff! Plus, it's really cool and feels like we're receiving presents in the mail every month!

xoxo,

Roxanne

Thanks for the heads up on Bella Box Singapore. I knew of the Australia one but not of the Singapore one.

Back