Birchbox - The March boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bah! I opted for the TV box this month, but I want a regular box too! I need to go create a new email address quickly! Ohh b.t.w. I got my way and got a BeautyBlender anyway! Someone traded me for it! Woot WOot!

Well Poo! I made another email for nothing! There is a wait list now :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Ohh lord why did I accept the TV box?! I am a FAR cry from a teen!

Im excited for the TV box.  It cant be as bad as those stick on eyeliners. I mean it was a regular box and that was in it. (im still bitter about my crappy Feb box lol)

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Im excited for the TV box.  It cant be as bad as those stick on eyeliners. I mean it was a regular box and that was in it. (im still bitter about my crappy Feb box lol)

I used my sticker liners on vacation, not to bad! would I use them all the time? No. Personally I have a hard time with liquid liner, I can never get my lines remotely even, so they was a help for me.

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I loooooooove the liners! They look really great on if you give them a try! I've used two pairs so far, both for bar nights, and I'm going to use one this weekend! I would consider ordering them if they cost less....and if you could get a full set of the little less dramatic wings.

I'm a far cry from being a teen too, but I'm looking forward to the TV Birchbox - I heard that there might be some really good brands aside from Essie, like Peter Thomas Roth, Keratase, Tart and Fresh Sugar.

I'm getting both a TV and a regular Birchbox.  This is my 1st month getting two, but I signed up for my 2nd one before I knew about the Teen Vogue boxes and am planning on keeping both subscriptions.  I just really love getting my Birchbox in the mail every month, so for and extra 10.00 bucks I figured I would double the fun!

When I first saw my February box online, I was disappointed because I wasnt getting the sponge thing or the Dermatalogica (excuse my spelling please), but after my box arrived, I was really glad I got what I did.  I loved almost everything in it!  I have purchased or am planning on purchasing every product that came in it.  One is the Wei Chinese Rose Cleanser, and I liked that so much I ordered the buffing beads as well.  I'm planning on ordering the Orofluido hair oil, and  Jouer Luminizing moisturizer, and possibly the bronzer (not sure at this point about that one).  Thats just about every product that came in a box that I was initially disappointed in and didnt think I liked!   I was totally excited about my January box right from the start, but I didnt end up purchasing any full sizes, so I guess you never know until you try your samples.

I also signed up for Beauty Bar's Sample Society, but for 15.00, I will only keep one subscription for that one.  March is my 3rd Birchbox, and I had MyGlam, but really dont like it so I cancelled it and got a 2nd Birchbox instead.  Thats all my budget allows for sample services, so 2 Birchboxes a month, and 1 Sample Society a month.   

is it too late to get a march box??  i got the TV one and want a reg one too now!

Originally Posted by JaSmine Rose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Bah! I opted for the TV box this month, but I want a regular box too! I need to go create a new email address quickly! Ohh b.t.w. I got my way and got a BeautyBlender anyway! Someone traded me for it! Woot WOot!

Playedinloops, thanks for posting that tip on removing glitter polish.  I used glitter polish for the first time a few days ago, and tried getting it off last night.  What a chore!  I love the way the glitter polish look, but its such a pain in the butt trying to get it off my nails.  I'm going to try this trick next time.  Thank you again!

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You just use foil!! I wear glitter all the time and it makes it so easy! 

There are a lot of videos on youtube about it, but just soak a cotton square in polish remover (I use pure acetone, bad I know), put that on your finger, wrap it in foil, let it sit, rub it a little bit, and pull it off. It's like magic. I HATED removing glitter polish before I learned about it and would always opt to pick it off because I can't live without my glitter, but its been a real life saver! 

Originally Posted by marybbryant /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Playedinloops, thanks for posting that tip on removing glitter polish.  I used glitter polish for the first time a few days ago, and tried getting it off last night.  What a chore!  I love the way the glitter polish look, but its such a pain in the butt trying to get it off my nails.  I'm going to try this trick next time.  Thank you again!

No problem! It makes it SO easy. It comes off just as easy as regular nail polish, you just have to deal with foil fingers for  a few minutes :p.

Is it just me, or does having these subscription services make anyone else want to shop obsessively for beauty products?  I want the things that came in my Birchbox, and everyone elses too!

YES!  they do! i am at ulta like weekly now and cant get off ebay either! i'm going to have to make a house out of my BB boxes to live in at this rate..

Originally Posted by marybbryant /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is it just me, or does having these subscription services make anyone else want to shop obsessively for beauty products?  I want the things that came in my Birchbox, and everyone elses too!

is that yummy mummy butter polish in your pic?

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No problem! It makes it SO easy. It comes off just as easy as regular nail polish, you just have to deal with foil fingers for  a few minutes :p.

Uh oh

neons popped up.

Honestly, if this shows up in my regular birch box ill be pretty disappointed. Hopefully its in the TV box and not in the regular BB.

hmmmm.. i wonder.. the TV box said essie polish.. would they put 2 poilshes in 1 box?

Originally Posted by Lychae /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Uh oh

neons popped up.

Honestly, if this shows up in my regular birch box ill be pretty disappointed. Hopefully its in the TV box and not in the regular BB.

Originally Posted by Dena Fletcher /img/forum/go_quote.gif

hmmmm.. i wonder.. the TV box said essie polish.. would they put 2 poilshes in 1 box?

There is also metallics up on the "NEW" page.

just curious..  where did you find this info? thanks

Uh oh

neons popped up.

go to birchbox's main website,

left side it says "NEW"

click then expand to "view all"

you'll it almost all the way at the bottom of the page.

Originally Posted by Dena Fletcher /img/forum/go_quote.gif

just curious..  where did you find this info? thanks

well i guess you could always trade??  fingers crossed for you! that you get what you like. you have like 20+ box chance.. 
smilehappyyes.gif

go to birchbox's main website,

left side it says "NEW"

click then expand to "view all"

you'll it almost all the way at the bottom of the page.

Back