Blissmo Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yayy! I got it today! I'm happy now haha. But the Vanilla Protein shake somehow leaked allll over everything and now everything has a weird crust on it...and smells like vanilla. The strange this is that the shake seems to be unopened....

Also, I'll post a pictures in my blog tomorrow :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> even though it's the same as everyone else who got this box the last 3 months haha

Originally Posted by snllama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

haha. hopefully it actually gets to you this time. i wanna see what you get!

Uh oh...i LOVE the flax crackers!! haha i knew that would happen. I'm not a fan of sweet things...and everything besides that is sweet in the box!! Plus I LOVE flax products! I was gonna buy them from their site but Amazon sells them with prime shipping for half the price yayyy!

The mango is good too though! I'll try a protein shake tomorrow.  I'm kinda sad most of the products are protein based...i'm not a vegetarian so i'm more interested in fiber products and stuff with multivitimins

I remember getting those and I loooooved them! 

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Uh oh...i LOVE the flax crackers!! haha i knew that would happen. I'm not a fan of sweet things...and everything besides that is sweet in the box!! Plus I LOVE flax products! I was gonna buy them from their site but Amazon sells them with prime shipping for half the price yayyy!

The mango is good too though! I'll try a protein shake tomorrow.  I'm kinda sad most of the products are protein based...i'm not a vegetarian so i'm more interested in fiber products and stuff with multivitimins

I'm so glad you got yours! If I get anymore flax crackers, I will save them for you. It was a nice little treat, I'm looking forward to the next one.

Awww thanks! I can't wait till we get to find out what next month's choices are :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I think they we choose around the 15/16th?

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm so glad you got yours! If I get anymore flax crackers, I will save them for you. It was a nice little treat, I'm looking forward to the next one.

Awww thanks! I can't wait till we get to find out what next month's choices are :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I think they we choose around the 15/16th?

My email has always come on the 19th or 20th!

Ooo darn, that's okay. Something to look forward to at the end of the month then! Usually we get everything at the beginning/middle of the month so having something to choose at the end is nice :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ooo darn, that's okay. Something to look forward to at the end of the month then! Usually we get everything at the beginning/middle of the month so having something to choose at the end is nice :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yeah, it comes at the beginning of the month too, even though you choose it then. 

Does anyone know the promo code to get it for $15? I can't find it. They have the chocolate lovers intro box listed so I want to open up a new account.

Does anyone know the promo code to get it for $15? I can't find it. They have the chocolate lovers intro box listed so I want to open up a new account.

Chocolate lovers intro?! 
icon_eek.gif
 I'm in! Post the promo code if you get it/find it! 

has anyone received their feb box yet?  haven't received my shipping confirmation and march selection is just around the corner...

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Selection is still about 10 days away or so. My boxes have shipped around the 9th previously...

i've been selecting mine around the 15th of the month.  i got an email on mar 3 saying boxes are being sent late and that they should be sent out this week....haven't heard anything yet though.

Originally Posted by glamigirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i've been selecting mine around the 15th of the month.  i got an email on mar 3 saying boxes are being sent late and that they should be sent out this week....haven't heard anything yet though.

Hm, I get my selection email on the 19th or 20th. Weird. And I didn't get that email. hmm.

I ended up doing the 3-mo sub just because it ended up being slightly cheaper than the $15 code plus 2 months regularly priced (only cheaper by 2 bucks but still). So that's something you could consider, especially if you wan to get a different box/theme with each account and not miss out!

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hm, I get my selection email on the 19th or 20th. Weird. And I didn't get that email. hmm.
i thought all customers were on the same schedule?  

I ended up doing the 3-mo sub just because it ended up being slightly cheaper than the $15 code plus 2 months regularly priced (only cheaper by 2 bucks but still). So that's something you could consider, especially if you wan to get a different box/theme with each account and not miss out!

that's why i ended doing the 6 month sub since it came out to $18 a month instead of $22.

Originally Posted by glamigirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i thought all customers were on the same schedule?  

I thought so too. But apparently not, I even double checked my emails and yup, my selection has come on the 19th and 20th in Jan and Feb. 

Anyone else who got the Fitness Food Box...did you have major trouble with the plant fusion powder? I tried mixing it in with both milk and water and it just turned into a clumpy mess and I ended up throwing it out. I could tell it tasted good but it just wouldnt' mix...

Did your guys' boxes ever come this month? I emailed because I didn't get one...and this was the response: 

Quote: So sorry for the delays, I've been searching and searching for tracking on a box and I can't find it : ( Now I see you filled out the cancelation form; I can do two things for you in regards to the last box before canceling you out:1) Add a Spring into Beauty box on a hand ship list and make sure it goes out by end of day Monday2)Refund the $19 for the boxI am truly sorry for this happening; please let me know which you'd prefer me to do.

I just asked for a refund...I guess if you haven't got your box yet, send an email. 

Back