Blissmo Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gah, I haven't gotten my box either. No tracking confirmation either. I just actually emailed to cancel. This company has gotten seriously annoying.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did your guys' boxes ever come this month? I emailed because I didn't get one...and this was the response: 

I just asked for a refund...I guess if you haven't got your box yet, send an email. 

thanks! i haven't received mine either nor did i receive an email to choose for march.  did you get your email for this months options?

I saw on a blog that someone JUST got theirs like 2 days ago...that's kind of late. This sucks because I bought the 3 month one and I told them I need my box in May before I leave for italy on the 20th. They said they would send it at the beggining of the month and it would be fine...but now I don't know. They'll probably have to ship mine fast or give me a refund (i'll have to really hassle them about it).

I canceled... so I won't be getting an email to choose this month. I just told them it was kind of ridiculous to charge me on 2/19 for something that I still haven't received a month later. 

It always threw me off that you would get the previous month's box during the middle or at the end of the following month. Dislike.

Just got this email after asking for the refund: 

Quote: Hey Jenna,Sorry it had to be this way - your subscription is canceled and a refund processed that should be reflected in your account in 3-5 business days.Best,Andrew

idk, Andrew, idk.

I would have also cancelled if i hadnt already paid for 6mo plan.  There excuse for my box is that their new system didnt  have my correct address!   

Don't worry! I just went ahead and canceled even though I still had one month on my 6 month sub, and they refunded that $18 to me. 

Originally Posted by glamigirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would have also cancelled if i hadnt already paid for 6mo plan.  There excuse for my box is that their new system didnt  have my correct address!   

I gave my protein to my husband. A protein shaker would mix it well.

Here's my chocolate lovers box. I opened a second account (but already canceled). I like it.

~Tisano Cocao Tea 4 oz $14.99

~Dark Chocolate Angell Bar $2.49

~Ocho Peanut Butter Chocolate Bar $1.99

~Organic Nectars Raw Raspberry Cacao Bar $4.99

~Salazon Chocolate Co Dark Choc Bar $3.59

~Tisano Dark VChoc Cocao Nibs Samples x2

I just got that exact same chocolate box today, except my Ocho bar is caramel & peanut, and my Salazon Chocolate Co. bar is dark chocolate with sea salt and turbinado sugar.  Everything except the tisane is going to work with me.  Actually, now that I think about it, the tisane isn't as finely-ground as I had thought, so it might work in the loose leaf brewer I have at work after all.  I've got some crappy stuff at work coming up between Mercury going into retrograde (this is when computer stuff goes *boom* on me) and a certain vendor changing computer systems (hello, Mercury in retrograde!  I see you're already hard at work!), so I am desperately going to need dark chocolate to keep myself from crying at work.  The hard part is going to be not eating those chocolate-covered nibs until work attacks.  I've been a huge fan of them for years.

That's the one I opted for. I never got a tracking number, and it hasn't arrived. :/

Originally Posted by makeupgooroo8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i got my spring into beauty box yesterday.

I had some of the dark choc salazon bar, its really good and its huge. The angell bar is nasty! I don't know about the tea but I'm gonna try it. I wonder when we get to pick for our next box?

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

that looks great! have you tried any of it yet?

Please tell us whats in it, I've been very curious

Originally Posted by makeupgooroo8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i got my spring into beauty box yesterday.

What was in the beauty box? 

I haven't gotten an email to choose for this month, and it says "fitness foods" a second time under my order, which is the box I already got last month. Not happy about that. I emailed them. We'll see. If they sort it out and I get a good box I might stay. This is really late for them to be sending boxes out.

Doesn't sound like the customer service is much to write home about.

If you look on their facebook some people have listed what they got in the beauty box...it doesn't sound very good... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> at least not to me.

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If you look on their facebook some people have listed what they got in the beauty box...it doesn't sound very good... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> at least not to me.

Glad I got a refund then...but how is it possible that so many MuT people didn't get their box.

I saw on their fb page that someone got a food box worth $17.60, so less than their promised $20+ values. When she complained, they were basically like "well, you can return it, stay, or quit." Nice.

Apparently the spring into beauty box (per fb) has "a neutrogena night cream, a small lip scrub, some small moisturizing oil, a hand towel that opens when you wet it and a face cleanser sample." That sounds like a birchbox rather than a $20 sub, but I haven't seen pics yet so maybe it's heftier than it sounds. 

Latest posts

Back