Blissmo Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by glamigirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

it seems this special rate(which is what i got) has been going on since at least december of last year, but at the rate they're going, it's hardly worth it.  although their entry boxes are excellent, the monthly ones seem to barely meet the $19 mark, if that.  also, they have been exceptionally late and i still haven't received february's even after emailing andrew at cs...  what's up blissmo?

Yeah I canceled and got a refund because of this...its waaaay too late. 

@playedinloops....i should have also requested a refund,ugh.  if i don't get this week, will definitely call and request for one. what's more irritating is how they are kind of smug about it all and posting happy pics of themselves at conventions or whatever on fb while everyone is waiting for their boxes.  

@playedinloops....i should have also requested a refund,ugh.  if i don't get this week, will definitely call and request for one. what's more irritating is how they are kind of smug about it all and posting happy pics of themselves at conventions or whatever on fb while everyone is waiting for their boxes.  

I didn't even ask, they just offered since I had also canceled. 

just received my box today, and you know what it was?  the same chocolate box that i didn't like that i received in january!  omg-how irritating!  i feel like i've been complaining all morning-can anyone tell im pmsing? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  i think i might need that good&lovely sub that someone just posted about.

Yeah. When I first signed up, I used to get my boxes at the beginning of the month, but they started shipping later and later. Pretty soon, I couldn't even keep track of which box was for which month. Very irritating. 

it seems this special rate(which is what i got) has been going on since at least december of last year, but at the rate they're going, it's hardly worth it.  although their entry boxes are excellent, the monthly ones seem to barely meet the $19 mark, if that.  also, they have been exceptionally late and i still haven't received february's even after emailing andrew at cs...  what's up blissmo?

I got it again 2. I want to call them but I can't get their site to load. Does anyone have their #?

U don't sound pmsing to me. U have every right to be irritated

just received my box today, and you know what it was?  the same chocolate box that i didn't like that i received in january!  omg-how irritating!  i feel like i've been complaining all morning-can anyone tell im pmsing? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  i think i might need that good&lovely sub that someone just posted about.

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got it again 2. I want to call them but I can't get their site to load. Does anyone have their #?

I don't have a number but it loooks like andrew's email is [email protected]

You got your March box already? Wasn't the Chocolate one your intro one?

hope you were able to resolve the problem- i ended up emailing them, since i always seem to get a recording and andrew responded very quickly. 

It usually takes them anywhere from 3 days to a week to respond to me...but that usually depends on the urgency of the matter too.

I callled yesterday & their system was down. I'm thinking they accidently sent 2 intro boxes but I'm not sure. I guess I will email

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You got your March box already? Wasn't the Chocolate one your intro one?

I just got an e-mail saying they wanted to make sure my box choice is correct and that they're preparing to ship them next week. Do they usually send out this e-mail? I hope they actually do send them out earlier this time and that their location change is all finished!

I just got an e-mail saying they wanted to make sure my box choice is correct and that they're preparing to ship them next week. Do they usually send out this e-mail? I hope they actually do send them out earlier this time and that their location change is all finished!

wait what? location change? did I miss that? lol. I never got my march box so I'm glad the gave me the refund. 

I must've missed that as well. So happy I cancelled. A couple of days before I ended this one, I got an email asking me how I liked my November box. I was like, wuuuuut?! I don't even remember what I got for November hahaha. 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

wait what? location change? did I miss that? lol. I never got my march box so I'm glad the gave me the refund. 

I could be wrong but I remember them saying the reason they were having delays is because they were moving headquarters/their warehouse. They even posted a picture of the boxes they were shipping at their "new HQ" on their facebook. I could be completely confused though haha I don't really pay attention when I hear/see these things

yes, they did change their warehouse

I could be wrong but I remember them saying the reason they were having delays is because they were moving headquarters/their warehouse. They even posted a picture of the boxes they were shipping at their "new HQ" on their facebook. I could be completely confused though haha I don't really pay attention when I hear/see these things

I signed up for this only as a test run. I want to try out their beauty box though $19 definitely makes it one of the more expensive subs. I hope it's awesome!

Let us know how the beauty one is! I'm considering giving up a few subs if I can find a better cosmetics-oriented one. I love skincare, but I'm loaded on moisturizers/cleansers etc. for awhile.

Back