Blissmo Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you spelled it right! I will give them another month probably.

Those apple chips are good! So are the caramels which I hogged & did not share. The tortilla chips were good too.

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That looks awesome! I'm glad you got a good box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> are you gonna stick with it for another month now?

I'm glad now that I got that soothing cream from them...we have mosquitos (i don't know how to spell that haha) already!!

I just saw on their website that they will be raising prices later this month! Guess that was my last one, I think its spendy enough as it is now.

What!? Wow! I wasn't too happy with the price as it is, but this will likely cause me to cancel. I'm sure I won't be the only one,so it seems kind of counterintuitive for them to do that. The value for the money just isn't there.

That's terrible! It's definitely not worth that much. I'm glad I got the 3-month sub just because I want to give them 3 months to see if I really like them. But I won't be resubbing when I get back in September if they raise the price.

I think i'll get the food box for next month, even though this beauty one is starting to grow on me.  The eye cream is actually really nice! I'm still not sure if I want to use or trade the soap since I'm just not a bar soap person

Actually I just noticed that it says NEW MEMBER prices will go up...I wonder if this means current members will keep the same prices

Your right, it does say new member prices. I'm going to keep them until glossybox opens.

Did you ladies get the email to pick your next box? I chose hello morning. I was tempted to get the mystery box. My hubby made a good point...what if they send the dog box for your mystery box (we don't have a dog!).

This will be my first blissmobox. I choose the beauty and bath one since I love bath/spa products!
smile.gif
 I signed up last month on March 27th and was charged $22 not $19.

I also chose the morning box!

MakeupA - if you're intersted, I got the box you chose this month and I posted what's in it on my blog (see link in my sig). Just so you're aware, only one of the products was for bath/spa...

Thanks javagirl for the heads up! Of course I Had to peek! I'm excited to try the soap and lip balm but I'm not sure it's worth the $22 (though I know the products in the box are worth more than that) I will probably give them another month before I cancel.

No problem! The chapstick is SUPER oily (like straight up almond oil) so I don't like it. But the rest of the box is great! The eye cream is amazing, I use it every morning and night. It's the only eye cream that i've used that regularly!

Originally Posted by MakeupA /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks javagirl for the heads up! Of course I Had to peek! I'm excited to try the soap and lip balm but I'm not sure it's worth the $22 (though I know the products in the box are worth more than that) I will probably give them another month before I cancel.

You guys should all check out Wellybox! Amazing products, all organic, many full size, far surpasses the value of the cost of the box... www.wellyfish.com

You guys should check out Wellybox! All organic, many full size items, very well curated...far surpasses the cost of the box/subscription. www.wellyfish.com

I'm pretty excited for this one!! I went from 6 subs down to just this one and BB :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I didn't end up feeling like my money was being spend wisely with the other ones. As much as I think this isn't worth the price, I at least feel like i'm getting products I use.

Mine is supposed to be here tomorrow. Its my last one as I already canceled. I'm down to bb,ss & julep. SS may be getting the boot. I'm giving them one more month. Did anyone else get their tracking numbers?

I just canceled my membership too, but that's mostly because i'll be gone soon. If this one is decent I may reconsider joining again in the fall...but since they're raising the prices i'm not so sure...

Just got my tracking number today. Not that excited about this one since they didn't have any beauty related options. I asked for the "morning" box, but don't care about shakes or whatever else might show up in what I imagine will be a lifestyle box.

Though I was :-/ about the Wembe soap in last month's box, I ended up loving it. It smells so fresh and bright (I got the seaweed), and has dual textures for a great exfoliating effect. And I love how rough and tumble it looks. I'll probably end up ordering some other flavors on their site. Some things are 50% off right now, if anyone is interested.

So what I'm saying is, sometimes I whine, but then end up being pleasantly surprised, so I shouldn't be too down on the upcoming box. Yet :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

bummed out-didn't realize that when i chose the mystery box, that they were just pulling from previous boxes and resending.  for some reason i was under the impression that they were pulling different items from past boxes and creating a new one.  i ended up getting the box i didn't want from, i think, last month that had the neutrogena night cream.  totally underwhelmed, especially since the box was worth less than what i paid for it.   

Back