Blissmo Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Small update: I had received the fitness foods box in February and opted in for the March beauty one. I received a "ready to ship" email from them last week for the March box, but didn't want to get charged yet again for April without having gotten the March box, so I cancelled before April 1 so I wouldn't have to pay for a third box. I just think there's something wrong with a company where you have to get charged three times before even getting a second box. When I emailed them, they cancelled everything, including the March and April. 

I hoped I would still get the second box, since I'd paid for it already and was looking forward to it even though I wanted to cancel, but I guess they don't see it that way. At least I'll get a refund, but I still think it's disappointing. Anyway, figure it would be useful for those of you who are trying to time joining or cancellation on this box.

Did you guys see that they have a feedback board on their facebook now? if you join then can answer questions/give feedback and get points for discounts and prizes later!

I got my box today! I'm pretty underwhelmed :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I got the beauty, bath and body box....

1. DermaE Natural Bodycare - Tropical Anti-Aging eye Creme .5oz
2. Episencial soothing cream for eczema, inches and bothered skin (this would have been great...for the winter! :-/ ) .75oz
3. Wembe Amazonion Soul Chocolate Cleansing Blend soap bar 3oz
4. Sanre Organic Skincare  Chocolate Lips Moisturizer (this is a regular chapstick size)
hmm...I'll have to see how much these retail for because 4 products is a not a lot for $19. But they are all completely organic and natural (the soap is also vegan) so they may actually be pretty good products and expensive to begin with. I'm a little disappointed but honestly all of these products seem like things I could definitely use.

I have to run to the post office to send out some trades, but I'll post pictures on my blog in an hour!

I posted the pictures and descriptions on my blog (see my signature). And it turns out that 3 of the 4 items were full size! And the box values at $28.55.

I received my beauty, bath, and body box today too. I'll use two out of the four products. Maybe three. For the third month in a row, I'm not very impressed with the box. Canceled my subscription.

I saw java's pictures of her box, and I agree with you guys, it's a fairly underwhelming box, even though I would use all of it.  I've been debating trying Blissmo for a while now and I think I've finally decided not to...I just think the combination of Birchbox and Conscious Box are a better fit for me.

SO JEALOUS of that chocolate soap, though.

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I saw java's pictures of her box, and I agree with you guys, it's a fairly underwhelming box, even though I would use all of it.  I've been debating trying Blissmo for a while now and I think I've finally decided not to...I just think the combination of Birchbox and Conscious Box are a better fit for me.

Unfortunately it doesn't smell a whole lot like chocolate. More like mint actually. Chocolate mint maybe. It's kind of a weird smell.

It's true, it does smell like mint. I actually prefer this though...and hopefully that means there is peppermint oil in it which I know is good for just about everything too haha

Originally Posted by TonyaK /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Unfortunately it doesn't smell a whole lot like chocolate. More like mint actually. Chocolate mint maybe. It's kind of a weird smell.

I just tried the chapstick and I don't think I like it....it feels like oil on my lips :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but i'm not surprised since the first ingredient says "almond oil."  And it barely smells like chocolate. It actually has a strange plastic scent...I may actually use this as a scar cream since it's mostly almond oil, the third ingredient is cocoa butter too. So this may be perfect for stretchmarks/scars!

Pffft. Rather than the chocolate soap bar, I got a seaweed soap bar :-/. It smells how it sounds.

I agree...I just cancelled blissmobox and last month was my first month getting conscious box. I loved it! I got shipment notification today for conscious box and am looking forward to it. I was completely unimpressed with blissmobox, because of the shipping issues and the low value of the boxes. Oh well, maybe they'll get it together someday and I can re subscribe!

Originally Posted by mdelight /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I agree...I just cancelled blissmobox and last month was my first month getting conscious box. I loved it! I got shipment notification today for conscious box and am looking forward to it. I was completely unimpressed with blissmobox, because of the shipping issues and the low value of the boxes. Oh well, maybe they'll get it together someday and I can re subscribe!
Yeah...and it's a great idea in theory, and I LOVE that you can choose a theme each month, but they've got to deliver the value/quality and service to make it worth it.

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh no!! Seaweed? Strange....but I bet that's really good for your skin!

Seaweed and kelp are amazing for your skin! And your body. It has so many vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants, and amino acids that help with healping and protecting skin.

I use a body wash with kelp to help repair my skin and make it soft and radiant :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My natural nibbles box came yesterday. Its my favorite so far

Food should taste good chips 1.5 oz

Oren's kitchen wild rosemary almonds 4 oz

Yoga vive apple chips .35 oz

The salty dog bali sea salt caramels 1.5 oz

Rapunzel extra dark choc bar 3 oz

Rapunzel milk choc bar 3 oz

Yummy earth lollipops x 3
I have a pic on my blog. Yesterday was the 1st I've blogged in 2 years. I lost alot of followers so I would appreciate any new followers :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@ souly...so glad to hear good things since i made the same selection for april!  so far, nothing has topped my introductory box.

That looks awesome! I'm glad you got a good box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> are you gonna stick with it for another month now?

I'm glad now that I got that soothing cream from them...we have mosquitos (i don't know how to spell that haha) already!!

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My natural nibbles box came yesterday. Its my favorite so far

Food should taste good chips 1.5 oz

Oren's kitchen wild rosemary almonds 4 oz

Yoga vive apple chips .35 oz

The salty dog bali sea salt caramels 1.5 oz

Rapunzel extra dark choc bar 3 oz

Rapunzel milk choc bar 3 oz

Yummy earth lollipops x 3
I have a pic on my blog. Yesterday was the 1st I've blogged in 2 years. I lost alot of followers so I would appreciate any new followers :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back