Blissmo Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While the beauty box was super meh, it was a heck of a lot better than the winter skin defense box that I got. I got this tiny little bar of soap, some baobab oil, and like, three chapstick sort of things. Yeah. Not impressive. 

I just canceled after 6 months.  The boxes rarely topped $25 in retail value, and you pay $19 + s&h of $3.  Just not worth it imho.

Most of the boxes I got had items with gluten in them, and I have celiac disease, so I ended up giving a lot of stuff to friends or the food bank.

My favorite box was the chocolate lovers box, with the Ocho bar, angell, tisano tea (cacao bean tea, sounds weird, tastes awesome with a little stevia and coconut milk creamers), Organic Nectars raspberry bar, and salazon bar.  The rest were, meh.

They say each box has a retail value of $20-$50 but in 6 months I never saw that!  At least with Birchbox, when you get a box that isn't worth much, the next month always seems to make up for it!

They just sent out the e-mail for March boxes! I picked the "beauty, bath and body" one. I'm not expecting much given what they've been giving out in the other beauty boxes...but since i'm signed up for 2 more months it's okay. The other two options are the chocolate lover's box and "natural nibblers"

I picked the "beauty, bath, and body" too, with similarly low expectations. At least hoping for a full-size lotion or bath product.

It's kind of weird that they'd have chocolate boxes two months in a row. Then again, maybe there are people who wouldn't mind a giant box of chocolate every month, so this box keeps people enrolled in blissmo. 

Originally Posted by nicepenguins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I picked the "beauty, bath, and body" too, with similarly low expectations. At least hoping for a full-size lotion or bath product.

It's kind of weird that they'd have chocolate boxes two months in a row. Then again, maybe there are people who wouldn't mind a giant box of chocolate every month, so this box keeps people enrolled in blissmo. 
Its weird that this one was a disappointment, because I got a beauty box for my first one and it had a full size body wash, full size lotion, full size bar of soap, and a deluxe shampoo and conditioner. 

I'm so sorry I posted everything thats in the chocolate lovers box. I honestly didn't even think it would be a choice again since I got it as a intro box. I think they do vary the flavors of each box somewhat.

I'm sorry to anyone who wanted it to be a surprise
icon_sad.gif

I got my natural beauty box today and promptly cancelled. It's my third month and I was on a month to month subscription. I liked a lot of the brands Blissmo showcased. When it came down to it I simply didn't see much value in spending twenty odd dollars a month on products that cost less than that amount combined.

I received my natural beauty box yesterday too.  I'm glad I canceled!  My box had Neutrogena naturals night cream.  It was full size, but I expect upscale things in my sub boxes, not drugstore crap!  It had that, a sugar lip scrub, a tiny vial of huile biologique, and a paper towel thingy.  I love the huile biologique, but in all it was a crappy box....

Maybe I'll try Conscious Box next. Anyone like that one?

I want to try a food box, either the chocolate Blissmo box (if they still have that) or Love With Food. Does either box have a current coupon/code going on?

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I want to try a food box, either the chocolate Blissmo box (if they still have that) or Love With Food. Does either box have a current coupon/code going on?

love with food does...its in another thread ( I think we have a lovewithfood one...) but if I remember correctly its fbfan, it will get your first box free. 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

love with food does...its in another thread ( I think we have a lovewithfood one...) but if I remember correctly its fbfan, it will get your first box free. 

Thank you! Ordered and excited to try it. A food sub will make the spousal unit happy. LOL.

I was secretly hoping that there was a Blissmo code out there though as that chocolate box keeps calling my name. 
icon_lol.gif

Thank you! Ordered and excited to try it. A food sub will make the spousal unit happy. LOL.

I was secretly hoping that there was a Blissmo code out there though as that chocolate box keeps calling my name. 
icon_lol.gif

I think there might be one, but I don't know it! 

I never did find a code. I paid full price. The chocolate lovers isn't available as a intro box anymore. Its rise & shine foods plus the same two-fitness foods & cleaner cleaning.

icon_lol.gif

Ughhh seriously!? The rise and shine foods box was AWESOME. I wish they would have offered that to us last month for our intro box!! Boo.

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I never did find a code. I paid full price. The chocolate lovers isn't available as a intro box anymore. Its rise & shine foods plus the same two-fitness foods & cleaner cleaning.

I looked around their fb and I feel crazy to say it, but I'm SUPER interested in their cleaning box! 
icon_eek.gif
 I thought that was the last box I'd be interested in. lol! I'd love a code to try this service out. This definitely looks like one I may pay for 6 months at a time. 

Not a *huge* discount, and I'm not sure whether this is a one-time thing or something that will carry through for the life of your subscription, but when I inquired about new subscriber specials, I was told:

If you visit blissmobox.com/special - you can subscribe at an exclusive rate that comes with free shipping.
This is basically the six-month rate but not billed up front.  I guess I'll find out whether it's permanent next month when my monthly charge hits!

That's great -- thanks meaganola!  I canceled after I got my first box just because it didn't seem worth $22...but I might reconsider for $19 lol!

it seems this special rate(which is what i got) has been going on since at least december of last year, but at the rate they're going, it's hardly worth it.  although their entry boxes are excellent, the monthly ones seem to barely meet the $19 mark, if that.  also, they have been exceptionally late and i still haven't received february's even after emailing andrew at cs...  what's up blissmo?

Latest posts

Back