Blush Mystery Beauty Box April 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by biancardi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  the april box is sold out?  They still have the march up for sale, so I am hoping this just means they haven't opened it up to new customers.
Ive noticed it takes them a day or two to get that sorted out.  Im sure its not sold out.  Does it fix itself if you put it in the cart?  This same thing happened to me when I went to sign up but I can't remember what I did.  I might have waited a day.

If you go to the Blush site it has to be on a computer not on the mobile site. You just hover over "more ways to shop" at the top and the link for the April box will show up. Click it its not available to order yet, so it still says it's sold out, but on the left hand margin of that page says "roll over to reveal April's mystery product'.  Just like last month was the Skinceuticals B5 gel and you can reveal it on the left hand margin. Anyways it just shows the picture I already posted and then I looked up the item name in a Blush store to find out more about the product.

Quote: Originally Posted by Saffyra /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Ive noticed it takes them a day or two to get that sorted out.  Im sure its not sold out.  Does it fix itself if you put it in the cart?  This same thing happened to me when I went to sign up but I can't remember what I did.  I might have waited a day.

They always do this. I think they first are loyal to those who have the monthly subscription. They need to make sure all those people get a box because they've already payed for it and then whatever supply is left is opened up to everyone else usually within a day or two.

Quote: Originally Posted by littlemissbandb /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  If you go to the Blush site it has to be on a computer not on the mobile site. You just hover over "more ways to shop" at the top and the link for the April box will show up. Click it its not available to order yet, so it still says it's sold out, but on the left hand margin of that page says "roll over to reveal April's mystery product'.  Just like last month was the Skinceuticals B5 gel and you can reveal it on the left hand margin. Anyways it just shows the picture I already posted and then I looked up the item name in a Blush store to find out more about the product.
Thanks for the tip!  I've never done that!  I was so grumpy because the regular page still shows the skinceuticals but I did what you said and boom, there it was!  Can't wait!

It seems like that make up artist really likes smokey eyes so maybe we will get some shadow, too!!

It can only be shipped by ground transport.  So.  Hairspray?  I would say dry shampoo but didnt we just get Klorane?

It could be perfume, an aerosol can, or nail polish...

My box just shipped! Arriving on the 4th and weighs 1.6 pounds. Woo hoo!

Quote: Originally Posted by starlite2nite /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Got a UPS tracking.... weight is 1.60 lbs.
1.6 pounds!  That's fabulous . . .almost as much the Popsugar Resort box.  I mean, I know we're not getting several hundred dollars worth of products, but it's exciting to get a sample box that weighs so much.  Can't wait to see what treats are in store for us.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

What could be that heavy!?  Our last box was .94 and the one before that was 1.2.

Maybe theres a huge chunk of bar soap...

And hooray for UPS, I like them better than my post office.

Edited to add:

Last month I didnt get a surprise gift.  Since I was checking weights I noticed that this month specifically specifies a Mystery Gift will be included.  For me, last month didnt have that line.  Maybe its because I had a code to redeem.  Did anyone get a mystery gift last month?  Or was it just me that didnt?  I'm curious.

Quote:Originally Posted by Saffyra /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Last month I didnt get a surprise gift.  Since I was checking weights I noticed that this month specifically specifies a Mystery Gift will be included.  For me, last month didnt have that line.  Maybe its because I had a code to redeem.  Did anyone get a mystery gift last month?  Or was it just me that didnt?  I'm curious.

I was new last month and got one. This month I don't t have it listed. I wonder if this means I won't get one? :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just got my shipping notification for delivery on Friday...... The weight of mine is 1.70 lbs.  Hmmmmmmm, very curious!

Quote: Originally Posted by beach16sm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Just got my shipping notification for delivery on Friday...... The weight of mine is 1.70 lbs.  Hmmmmmmm, very curious!
Weight twins! 
beer.gif

Quote:Originally Posted by beach16sm /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Looks like we may be getting something differnt. Maybe I will get some more oil free stuff for my middle aged skin? Groan... LOL....

Quote: Originally Posted by puppymomofthree /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Weight twins! 
beer.gif

I'm up to 5 cans of hairspray now soooooooooooooo I'm guessing that this might have my 6th can, rofl!!!! What's funny is that just at the start of the year, I was feeling bummed because I had run out of my hairspray stock, then I started getting these in my bags. I don't mind having a supply tucked away and am okay with the brand but "oh wow" does it stink when spraying on........ I almost gag every single time!

I just got a can of dry shampoo from them in a box from Dermstore today--of course, I am one of the few that does not use it, but maybe I can find a good trade later this month using it.  Hoping all of you dry shampoo lovers get one in yours!

the lip item put me over!! lol

Since it is going ground, if it is hairspray, perfume or nailpolish - I will be fine with that - I want more dry shampoo - but since you all got it recently, I hope it will be one of my "gifts".

I stopped blush back in november and this is the first box that tempted me.   I hope the rest of the items are great!

Quote: Originally Posted by Saffyra /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  What could be that heavy!?  Our last box was .94 and the one before that was 1.2.

Maybe theres a huge chunk of bar soap...

And hooray for UPS, I like them better than my post office.

Edited to add:

Last month I was complaining about not getting the free gift and no one had any idea what I was talking about on another thread! Ha. Anyway so I called and asked customer service and they told me that recurring subscriptions do not receive the "free gift" unless otherwise stated for that month.  So I just canceled and I guess every month I'll just purchase it myself still selecting the monthly subscription so it will be cheaper, but than call and cancel when I receive my bag. 

Also I mentioned the coupon code for 20% off from Target beauty box earlier. It worked on the subscription! Yay. It's BEAUTY4U if anyone else wants to try it. Seems pretty generic to me so I doubt it's a one time use.

Ok I got my shipping notice but I haven't been able to find any spoilers for this  month and I don't think I have ever gotten my shipping notice on the first. BTW mine weighs 1.7 pounds 

Back