Blush Mystery Beauty Box April 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excited ! and Blush ships faster than most other subscription boxes. Pretty soon Ill be enjoying my goodies !! =)

The spoiler is up
Omg! You don't know how excited I am for the La Bella Donna lip crayon! Truly amazing!!!! We sell this brand where I work and the ingredients are amazing, and I was actually about to buy a lip crayon!

Quote: Originally Posted by littlemissbandb /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Last month I was complaining about not getting the free gift and no one had any idea what I was talking about on another thread! Ha. Anyway so I called and asked customer service and they told me that recurring subscriptions do not receive the "free gift" unless otherwise stated for that month.  So I just canceled and I guess every month I'll just purchase it myself still selecting the monthly subscription so it will be cheaper, but than call and cancel when I receive my bag. 

Also I mentioned the coupon code for 20% off from Target beauty box earlier. It worked on the subscription! Yay. It's BEAUTY4U if anyone else wants to try it. Seems pretty generic to me so I doubt it's a one time use.
thank you for the code!!  I was able to cancel the one I just placed and then reordered using this.

Once my order ships, I will cancel, as this is one of those subs that I like to pick and choose which month I will get. 

Quote: Originally Posted by littlemissbandb /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Last month I was complaining about not getting the free gift and no one had any idea what I was talking about on another thread! Ha. Anyway so I called and asked customer service and they told me that recurring subscriptions do not receive the "free gift" unless otherwise stated for that month.  So I just canceled and I guess every month I'll just purchase it myself still selecting the monthly subscription so it will be cheaper, but than call and cancel when I receive my bag. 

Also I mentioned the coupon code for 20% off from Target beauty box earlier. It worked on the subscription! Yay. It's BEAUTY4U if anyone else wants to try it. Seems pretty generic to me so I doubt it's a one time use.
Ah, okay.  I didn't think about calling because I thought maybe Id just gotten them before on accident or something.  But I've received three bags and that last one was the only one that didnt have the gift in it.  It was also the only one that didn't have the Dermstore Mystery Gift listed on the invoice, too.  I'm happy I'm getting it this time.  I seriously do love that lipquench lipgloss they usually send. 

If they hadn't already charged me, I would totally use that coupon!  I'm going to make a note of it and see if it will work for next months if I cancel and resub!  Did it have an expire date?

My box weight is 2.10 to be delivery on Friday. 
smile.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by lanabuch /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Omg! You don't know how excited I am for the La Bella Donna lip crayon! Truly amazing!!!! We sell this brand where I work and the ingredients are amazing, and I was actually about to buy a lip crayon!

It says that we will get one of two colors.  I'm really hoping for a pinky one.  They all seem to be brownish pink which I dont mind at all.  So much better than anything orangey.

Duo_Lip_Crayon_Main__04301.1382634280.451.416.jpg

Quote: Originally Posted by Lu Mesquita /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My box weight is 2.10 to be delivery on Friday. 
smile.gif

Wow!  The last couple people said theirs was 1.7lbs!  I wonder what your mystery gift is?!   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Saffyra /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It says that we will get one of two colors.  I'm really hoping for a pinky one.  They all seem to be brownish pink which I dont mind at all.  So much better than anything orangey.

Duo_Lip_Crayon_Main__04301.1382634280.451.416.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL_HSbo7n5R5b8J7QyXs4SD8uw_LEVEBe9&v=HW3sLwGn0vM   Heres a link to the video where the Curator talks about the two colors  we might get:   Lucious and Admire

Quote: Originally Posted by Saffyra /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Ah, okay.  I didn't think about calling because I thought maybe Id just gotten them before on accident or something.  But I've received three bags and that last one was the only one that didnt have the gift in it.  It was also the only one that didn't have the Dermstore Mystery Gift listed on the invoice, too.  I'm happy I'm getting it this time.  I seriously do love that lipquench lipgloss they usually send. 

If they hadn't already charged me, I would totally use that coupon!  I'm going to make a note of it and see if it will work for next months if I cancel and resub!  Did it have an expire date?
 I didn't see an expiration date!  It's probably like each account can only use the code once. So you can probably use it next month, but I couldn't use it more than once.  I love the lip quench too!  Maybe they went back to giving the free gift with all orders because so many people complained ? I dunno they are really secretive and crazy sometimes so who knows.

Quote: Originally Posted by biancardi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  thank you for the code!!  I was able to cancel the one I just placed and then reordered using this.

Once my order ships, I will cancel, as this is one of those subs that I like to pick and choose which month I will get. 

Your welcome! I guess I should of posted it earlier when I mentioned it, duh. Oh well, I'm happy you were able to cancel and use it! 

Quote: Originally Posted by lanabuch /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm glad to hear good reviews of the company! It looks like a really awesome multitasking product. I love me a lip product that's easy and travels well. Where do you work ? Is it an all natural or vegan product? I'm super excited too! The website says it will be mostly hair and cosmetics products. I'm really hoping we get well rounded products for a whole face look.

My invoice doesn't say anything about a mystery gift and this is only my second month subbing. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> My box weighs 1.6 lbs and will be delivered on Saturday.  I'm bummed that I don't get a surprise!!   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote:Originally Posted by Babs28 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My invoice doesn't say anything about a mystery gift and this is only my second month subbing. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> My box weighs 1.6 lbs and will be delivered on Saturday.  I'm bummed that I don't get a surprise!!   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Did you at least get the 3 magazine subscriptions? Actually they could have just given more more beauty stuff in place of them. I will change them over to my daughter once the mag sites list the subs. Maybe they did already? better go look...

Oh, man.  I hate those subscriptions!! I dont even read magazines.  I dont know why I didnt think to take them out of my cart when I bought stuff from them (not the mystery box).  I need to call someone and have them stopped.

I *did* follow all the instructions to get money back instead of the first batch of subscriptions that came with an order I made but I havent seen that check in the mail yet.  I should call them too.  Sheesh.  If only I didnt hate talking on the phone to strangers so much I would be more likely to have taken care of this already.

Time to buck up and do it!

Usually with blush the weight difference is bc of the "free gift" that comes with every box. Most of the time it seems to be a foil and a lip quench for me. But they have sent out a lot of huge cans of Jonathan hair spray recently too.

oh, I am glad I got this box now!!   I love dry shampoo, I am almost of out of regular shampoo and nail polish!! I wonder if that is the only shade going out?  It is supposed to be a coral shade, but it looks hot pink to me.

Back