Depotting MAC e/s instructions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use the hairdryer method and love it! Yay that you depotted them all without damaging one cottoncandy!

Originally Posted by Laura I use the hairdryer method and love it! Yay that you depotted them all without damaging one cottoncandy! I'm going to try the hairdryer method one, later.Thanks Lau!

Originally Posted by cottoncandy they are also available on www.modcosmetics.com I have never heard of Modcosmetics but I was checking out the website, how good are the products? They are all so cheap and the pigments do you know what they are like? With prices like that I just have to know.Thanks for any info.

Originally Posted by Leony I'm going to try the hairdryer method one, later.Thanks Lau!

Cool Leony! Let me know how you get on
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by unique_artist what is the point of depotting mac eye shadows so you can get a pan palette. it will hold either 4 or 15 eye shadows. saves sooo much space! and then, you can bring in your empty containers for a new lipstick, i believe.

Originally Posted by breathless so you can get a pan palette. it will hold either 4 or 15 eye shadows. saves sooo much space! and then, you can bring in your empty containers for a new lipstick, i believe. Yup that is correct. IMO, its just easier that way you can keep them all in one place.

thank you for the instructions!
claps.gif
i can complet my MAC palette now!

BE PATIENT!!! i have broke a little bit my satin taupe shadow
icon_cry.gif
my favorite color!!!

Back