Do you wear makeup everyday?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pretty much stay barefaced at home, I think it'sbetter for my skin. But I do wear lipgloss or at least lipbalm most of the time since it's so dry where I live.

Yes I do even if my face only has foundation liner and mascara those are the three things that i have to at least put on every day i will get up a little earlier just so that i can make sure my face is done

not if i'm home by myself. but i have to at least wear EDM when i go out, even to the grocery store.

i am that girl who goes to walmart with a full face on (even if its 3 in morn). ive always been like that though. im not a "girly girl" but i love my makeup, ill be playing video games with the hub or running around the block with the dog fully made up, lashes and all. ugh!! im a spaz!

I wear it everyday for work. I also, wear it to go outside on weekends. You gotta look good even for the supermarket, you never know who you gonna see. I remember walking into Express oneday and this girl from high school was there, and I had no makeup on..like I was not looking exactly glamorous that day. For home I dont care about makeup but for outside, I need some lipgloss and mascara.

Plus, my man, and alot of people say I don't really need makeup. Which is a compliment. Probably most of us don't , it's a habit.

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif I do not wear makeup everyday! I just don't have the energy . . . ditto

No, I do not wear MU everyday...In the summer especially you will find me all natural....But from fall-spring I "try" to wear MU. Right now, I am in scrubbing mood so I am trying to motivate myself to care a little bit more about how I look
peek.gif

Makeup does take alot of your time and energy. I agree on that one. But for work, I do it.

I do, every single day. Full face unless I feel absolutely sick, then it's just foundation/bronzer/mascara/gloss.

No, I don't wear makeup everyday...well, maybe just lipgloss. But when I go out, I like to wear at least mineral foundation, mascara and lipgloss.

I often wear it if im just in the house chillin, if i get bored and fancy playing with a new look or sommet i put it on. i did today but only cus i received my new mu i ordered
biggrin.gif
i couldnt wait

When I'm at home, nope

When I go out, somewhere nearby, just sunscreen and light makeup

If I'm going to town, a little more

Just depends on where I go

I have to wear makeup to work, and even on my off days I end up putting it on eventually. I just have a lot of fun putting on makeup, it's like recreation
smile.gif

I wore a full face of makeup literally every day for about the past 6 years, even if I knew I wouldn't be leaving the house all day. But lately I've tried easing off and don't even mind going for a walk or to the grocery store with no makeup once in a while. I guess I stopped caring in my old age (I'm 22 haha).

Not every day. Only when I want to dress up really good. But I like lipstick often.

Back