Dupes for Bondi polish colors?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by CryssBou /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Not sure where your located but  NailPolish Canada Does carry Barry M .. they might have it if not they can usually find it 
Also ASOS.com does as well happy shopping.

Quote: Originally Posted by TheSilverNail /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have Sarah and think it is darker but it's still one of my favorite reds.
I can't get the pic to post but I think OPI An Affair in Red Square is really close to that red Bondi Glitz n Glam.   I have a bottle of the OPI one and it looks just like the Bondi pic.

Quote: Originally Posted by Colouratura /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have Sarah and think it is darker but it's still one of my favorite reds.
I can't get the pic to post but I think OPI An Affair in Red Square is really close to that red Bondi Glitz n Glam.   I have a bottle of the OPI one and it looks just like the Bondi pic.

The base color matches really well, but Glitz & Glam has pink glitter in it, and the OPI has red glitter that matches the base.

It's a freakin GORGEOUS color, though!  Adding it to my wish list!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by LuciaValencia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I think I found another dupe for My ex's heart: The nail Junkie's Black Cat:

Oh, cute label!

Quote: Originally Posted by ZeeOmega /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh, cute label!
Yes! She only uses pictures and not actual names, so adorable.

Yes! She only uses pictures and not actual names, so adorable.
I love that! What a cute idea

Just remembered a pretty close dupe of Starry Night -- Wet n Wild’s Wild Shine Blue Moon.  Costs all of 99 cents!

I found a sale at Zulily with 2 Butter londons for 17.99. There's a duo with Thames which seems like a good substitute for Perfect Storm maybe?

Pic by thisnext.

Here's the link: http://www.zulily.com/e/butter-london-64166.html?tid=social_email_mobile_shareviaicon_na_modal_9f8be165b515b59522c861ed9e794da6&eid=64166
I don't know if that's a dupe for Perfect Storm, but that is a lovely color!  I'm gonna have to add that to my wish list!

Ooohh, thanks for posting this!! I really like the Orly rage & CG swing baby for a dupe for Cuff me!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by puppyluv /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was searching awhile ago for a dupe for Put A Pin In It after I loved the mini in my Birchbox. I ended up buying a full size Color Club in Antiquated which is almost the same exact color. If you don't like Color Club though I've heard that Orly Rage is another close dupe. It looks a little bit pinker to me than the Color Clubs though. Here is a pic I found on a blog comparing some other similar polishes. I hope it is ok to post this.

Coin+Flip+Post-Different+Champagne+Comparison+Shade.jpg

I also have Butter London All Hail the Queen, and it is very similar to all these shades. I always choose All Hail the Queen over Antiquated. They are definitely not exact dupes, but if you don't have All Hail the Queen, you need to check it out!

Oh score!!  I already have Julep Angela!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Yes!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Jean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

L-R: Sally Hansen Black and Blue, Julep Angela, bondi Perfect Storm

I think BL Bluey might be a good dupe for Perfect Storm. It's dark peacock blue.

I just received Bluey last night in an Ulta order!  It is a lovely bleu.  I ordered six colors, and that is one of my faves from the order!  

I think BL Bluey might be a good dupe for Perfect Storm. It's dark peacock blue.
I just received Bluey last night in an Ulta order!  It is a lovely bleu.  I ordered six colors, and that is one of my faves from the order!  
I think you and I have very similar color tastes! Every time you post a color you like it makes me want to go out and get it. I've been telling myself that I have plenty of blues and didn't need Bluey, but now I'm reconsidering!

I think you and I have very similar color tastes! Every time you post a color you like it makes me want to go out and get it. I've been telling myself that I have plenty of blues and didn't need Bluey, but now I'm reconsidering!
Just to give you an idea Bluey is the one in the middle. I think it really is a peacock blue.
The lighting in my house reads yellow in pictures.

Does anyone have any ideas for a Strawberry Fields dupe and one for the picture on the site of what would have been Cuff Me?

Back