Eye Shapes - What do you have?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by MollyC2153 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think your analysis sounds right, but I suck at this stuff. Mine kind of look like yours, but lets hooded. Regardless, you're super pretty!
Aw, you're sweet, thanks. I don't think your eyes are hooded at all, but maybe deep-set. Definitely pretty shape, and I bet you could do lots of shadow looks!

I watched that whole video and I'm still confused lol. I think my eyes are slightly hooded and downturned. I tend to do that trick he said where you stop a little before your eye turns downward and draw a line going up....that's why I almost always have a cat eye because I look sad if I don't. That or I apply dark shadow into my crease to try and give the illusion of depth since I have a very flat area from my crease to brow bone. Not very much of my lids are visible unless I lift my eyebrows a little

What do you ladies think? 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Fairest of all /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I watched that whole video and I'm still confused lol. I think my eyes are slightly hooded and downturned. I tend to do that trick he said where you stop a little before your eye turns downward and draw a line going up....that's why I almost always have a cat eye because I look sad if I don't. That or I apply dark shadow into my crease to try and give the illusion of depth since I have a very flat area from my crease to brow bone. Not very much of my lids are visible unless I lift my eyebrows a little

smile.gif
I think your eyes are not as hooded as mine, but if mine are hooded, I would say yours are a little hooded. I also have a lot of area between crease and brow. I love all your different looks. What kind of mascara do you use? Your lashes are awesome!

That's why I always do a cat eye too!
wink.gif
Even everyday at work I do a subtle cat eye with brown pencil!

By the way, I sooo wish I had green eyes!!!!!
patches.gif

smile.gif

I watched that whole video and I'm still confused lol. I think my eyes are slightly hooded and downturned. I tend to do that trick he said where you stop a little before your eye turns downward and draw a line going up....that's why I almost always have a cat eye because I look sad if I don't. That or I apply dark shadow into my crease to try and give the illusion of depth since I have a very flat area from my crease to brow bone. Not very much of my lids are visible unless I lift my eyebrows a little       What do you ladies think?  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
U and I have similar eyes but mine are also Asian, so small. Yours are bigger. I do a cat eye every day, but still havent mastered it. I always feel I could have done a better job with it.

Originally Posted by MyriadVoices /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think your eyes are not as hooded as mine, but if mine are hooded, I would say yours are a little hooded. I also have a lot of area between crease and brow. I love all your different looks. What kind of mascara do you use? Your lashes are awesome!
Thank you!!! I think my eyes are a bit more hooded in real life than the way they look in pictures. I have a habit of lifting up my eyebrows the minute a camera comes near me because my makeup photographs better haha. And my mascara is L'oreal voluminous carbon black...I adore it 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Eva Papoutsi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's why I always do a cat eye too!
wink.gif
Even everyday at work I do a subtle cat eye with brown pencil!

By the way, I sooo wish I had green eyes!!!!!
patches.gif
Thanks! Growing up I always wanted blue eyes, but I've grown to like the green over time. In the first two pictures you can see how flat and droopy my eyes look when I just wear mascara alone compares to when I apply makeup to help visually lift the area. I honestly never even noticed how often I do it until I watched that video...cat eyes are just so darn flattering on everyone 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

U and I have similar eyes but mine are also Asian, so small. Yours are bigger. I do a cat eye every day, but still havent mastered it. I always feel I could have done a better job with it.
I'm the same way....I always find some flaw in my application no matter how hard I practice lol

I'm leaning towards almond for me. I'm horrible at telling these things, though!

Here is a pic I took for my blog:

Originally Posted by Autumn Dahy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm leaning towards almond for me. I'm horrible at telling these things, though!

Here is a pic I took for my blog:

Your lashes are GORGEOUS!! 
inlove3.gif

Your lashes are GORGEOUS!! 
inlove3.gif
Aww, thank you! 
icon_redface.gif

I have to thank someone in my gene pool, because my Mom and Dad both have really thin, sparse lashes! It is a mystery... haha

I'm leaning towards almond for me. I'm horrible at telling these things, though! Here is a pic I took for my blog:
Those lashes are real? Wow! I'd kill for lashes like that.

Originally Posted by dayisp /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think i have wide set eyes. take a look =D

I would rather say that you have prominent eyes. you have gorgeous eyes I would kill for eyes like yours

lol my eyes do not apply to any description in the photo. The Asian eyes is too generalized! 

Back