FABFITFUN Summer 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I vaguely remember them saying when you ordered spring your subscription was considered active until the next billing cycle. Then you'd be billed again. But since the summer box was free, it shouldn't say expired because it should be active again until September now. Odd. They aren't going under, but they need to start pumping us up about this box. They haven't pushed summer at all yet and it's confusing to many that still are subscribed. Try posting on their FB wall if you haven't already and let us know what they say.

Is there anyone who stayed subscribed and is paying for a box? Have any of those people been charged yet? I'm highly doubting their June 20 ship date.

I haven't unsubscribed (or gotten an e-mail about it), so I assume I am still in??
I was wondering that too... I haven't gotten an email. I'd be ok if the whole thing was cancelled honestly.... Lol

I subscribe for the Spring box and was offered the Summer box for free (I got one of the crappy boxes). I havent heard anything though...

Someone asked the shipping question again in their facebook and now they say the box will be shipped toward end of June. Hmm.

interesting. I'm torn - I'd like the free box they said i'd get, on the other hand i'd like to ensure there's no way in heck they're going to charge me.

Hmm...well I wrote to the contact information within the email about my "expired account" and still haven't heard back (what awful customer service), so I tried writing to the main FabFitFun email. We'll see if I get any reply--if not, I guess I'm just not getting the summer box. Not a huge loss. If I could just log into an account page to see my account status that would be a whole lot easier...Good to see that there actually seems to be a summer box in progress.

Originally Posted by KayEss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hmm...well I wrote to the contact information within the email about my "expired account" and still haven't heard back (what awful customer service), so I tried writing to the main FabFitFun email. We'll see if I get any reply--if not, I guess I'm just not getting the summer box. Not a huge loss. If I could just log into an account page to see my account status that would be a whole lot easier...Good to see that there actually seems to be a summer box in progress.
Have you tried opening a ticket via this site - https://fabfitfun.zendesk.com/home?  I opened a request earlier today and they responded within an hour or two.  

I emailed them about my free box and received the below the same day. Thanks for reaching out. We will be shipping the summer boxes towards the end of the month and you will be receiving a notice with the tracking information. Regards, Vanessa

I emailed them about my free box and received the below the same day. Thanks for reaching out. We will be shipping the summer boxes towards the end of the month and you will be receiving a notice with the tracking information. Regards, Vanessa
Here is my reply to if my free box will be shipping in June: It will. There is a small issue on your account, so can you give me a phone number where you can be reached during the day so we can get this resolved and ensure you get your box? Regards, Franke

Originally Posted by IffB /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here is my reply to if my free box will be shipping in June:

It will. There is a small issue on your account, so can you give me a phone number where you can be reached during the day so we can get this resolved and ensure you get your box?

Regards, Franke
Yeah, I got the same sort of reply from Franke. Sorry, Franke, but I'm near enough to Canada on vacation that if I leave my cell phone on for your call I'm going to incur tons of roaming charges (because others will text and call while I wait). I don't see why this can't be resolved over email. Anyway, let me know if you provide your number and what results (and what your 'small issue' is...what on earth could be wrong if you're getting it for free? It's not like they could have a problem charging you...).

Yeah, I got the same sort of reply from Franke. Sorry, Franke, but I'm near enough to Canada on vacation that if I leave my cell phone on for your call I'm going to incur tons of roaming charges (because others will text and call while I wait). I don't see why this can't be resolved over email. Anyway, let me know if you provide your number and what results (and what your 'small issue' is...what on earth could be wrong if you're getting it for free? It's not like they could have a problem charging you...).
Yes, they had no problem emailing me to advertise the Summer box.... So"uh-maizinly" unprofessional.....

Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser

Everywhere | Tuesday June 18, 2013
dateLine.gif
Be a FabFitFun VIP! Get on the list for our amazeballs summer box
OhmuhGod they’re back again! No, I’m not talking about the Backstreet Boys’ Summer 2013 Tour — I’m talking about something even more fabulous, even more exciting, something truly worth throwing your bra onstage for (OK wait, no, don’t do that): I’m talking about the FabFitFun VIP gift box for summer!
Yep, this box is out of control, crazy uh-mazing, packed with the very best gotta-have-’em products for summer 2013. With the help of the FFF team, I’ve carefully put together the items that I just couldn’t make it through summer without, and now we’re delivering ’em right to your front door!

Get ready for a big, beautiful box of brilliant beauty products that will make you feel good from the inside out all summer long! Click here to see all of the spring essentials that we packed into our last box, and get excited for the next round that I know is going to seriously blow you away!

Our VIP membership is just $49.99 four times a year, and delivers seasonal shipments of our exclusive picks. Our inaugural VIP box sold out quickly — so sign up now to guarantee that you’ll get your hands on one our amazeballs summer boxes! (And you can go ahead and put that bra back on!)

xx, G

footer_categories.gif
Manage your account, update your subscription preferences, or sign up for other editions here.Say hello! [email protected] | 323.454.2220 | 8474 W. 3rd St. Suite 206, Los Angeles, CA 90048 © FabFitFun 2013

Wanna leave us for good and break up forever? Unsubscribe here.

About | Editorial Policy | FFF Team | Advisory Board | Apps | Advertise | Jobs | Privacy | Contact Us

I'm curious what you guys get.  I'm actually surprised some of you are sticking around after the first box.  Good luck!  With a launch email like this I'm certain it'll be "amazeballs"  so good you'll be throwing your bra on stages across the country. 

Seriously?  Who wrote that email?

I didn't subscribe to this box, but I've been following the posts to see how the next box is. Am I the only one who can't stand the words "amazeballs" and "uh-mazing"? The use of those words is enough to make me not want to buy a box, haha. I know its supposed to be a fun box, but those words just don't seem professional enough to me. I really hope this box is good for you guys though because I know the last one wasn't that great, but I'm sure that they've put extra work into making these awesome to make up for the last one!

Originally Posted by LindseyJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't subscribe to this box, but I've been following the posts to see how the next box is. Am I the only one who can't stand the words "amazeballs" and "uh-mazing"? The use of those words is enough to make me not want to buy a box, haha. I know its supposed to be a fun box, but those words just don't seem professional enough to me. I really hope this box is good for you guys though because I know the last one wasn't that great, but I'm sure that they've put extra work into making these awesome to make up for the last one!
Yep, to me those are the kinds of words that might appeal to teenagers, and not grown women most of us here are. What exactly is FabFitFun's target demographic, anyway?

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yep, to me those are the kinds of words that might appeal to teenagers, and not grown women most of us here are. What exactly is FabFitFun's target demographic, anyway?
At $50 each, I'd think their demographic would be slightly older and more professional. But I agree, their rah, rah emails are slightly ridiculous.

Back