FABFITFUN Summer 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by LindseyJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't subscribe to this box, but I've been following the posts to see how the next box is. Am I the only one who can't stand the words "amazeballs" and "uh-mazing"? The use of those words is enough to make me not want to buy a box, haha. I know its supposed to be a fun box, but those words just don't seem professional enough to me. I really hope this box is good for you guys though because I know the last one wasn't that great, but I'm sure that they've put extra work into making these awesome to make up for the last one!
Yes! I hate it when companies use those words, I'm technically still a teenager at 18 and they still really bug me.

Got a call com customer service. They needed my CC on file before mailing my comp box the end of June or early July...If I am not happy with the box, I must cancel again,,,,,"unrealballs"!!!!! Yes, I also hate the stupid slang used on the ads....

I looked on my account on vip.fabfitfun.com and my personal info like hair type, clothes size, skin type, etc. were not correct.....so I corrected them. Anybody else notice this?

Originally Posted by shy32 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I looked on my account on vip.fabfitfun.com and my personal info like hair type, clothes size, skin type, etc. were not correct.....so I corrected them. Anybody else notice this?
I just checked and my information was correct but some of the questions (maybe 1/4 or 1/3) were blank when I definitely filled them out initially.

Where do you sign in at to check that? I must be missing it because all I see is a place to sign up...

Originally Posted by Sputinka /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mine were also all wrong
Mine weren't wrong, per se, just some were blank. The ones that were filled in were the answers that I put to begin with. What is irritating is that the ones that were blank were the clothing/shoe sizes and the complexion color, etc. So if there is a size or skin color specific item, I'm probably screwed since I would assume that the boxes are mostly assembled by this point.

Mine weren't wrong, per se, just some were blank. The ones that were filled in were the answers that I put to begin with. What is irritating is that the ones that were blank were the clothing/shoe sizes and the complexion color, etc. So if there is a size or skin color specific item, I'm probably screwed since I would assume that the boxes are mostly assembled by this point.
I had the same problem... Clothes and pant size were there, but shoe size, phone type and skin tone were missing. Along with favorite workouts and hair problem (which I know I answered before)...

Originally Posted by MissKellyC /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had the same problem... Clothes and pant size were there, but shoe size, phone type and skin tone were missing. Along with favorite workouts and hair problem (which I know I answered before)...
Those were the exact same things missing from my profile and I remember answering all of them.

Strange that some of the information was missing - It looked like we were getting shorts/pants/sweats of some sort. SO if my size was missing... I am not sure what to expect! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Guess we'll see!

Wish they were giving out SOME clues as to what is in the box...

Let me/us know if any of you guys get an email confirmation that your box shipped! I am one of the many who are supposed to get a free box, hopefully everything goes smoothly.

I canceled because even though it would only be $25, it's $25 I don't really have right now, especially not to waste..

how crazy about the profile!  mine had all changed too.  grr..

I think are all in this just because we like surprises haha.   This is getting ridiculous! 

Thank goodness for you ladies. All my answers were gone too so I went in and re-answered them all levels, hopefully it does not negatively affect my box.

I am soooo glad you posted about this.  I went and checked my profile and low and behold my shipping address was to someone in Compton!  I live in SF.  Have no idea how that got messed up but can only imagine the nightmare I would have gone through had I not checked it before my box actually shipped.  That does concern me about the security of their information though.  I mean how could someone else's complete address have ended up in my account?  Hmmmmm

Back