FABFITFUN Summer 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This happened to me as well, even though I had already set up a password. You just have to click "forgot password" and the send you a link and you can reset your password and  log in and all of your information is still there.
I had the same problem and the "forgot your password" thing worked for me.

The only beauty brand I had seen them post about was Yes To. Not that it's a bad brand or anything, but I would be disappointed to get it in a box.

The only beauty brand I had seen them post about was Yes To. Not that it's a bad brand or anything, but I would be disappointed to get it in a box.
I'm fine with it if it's a new product or not a focal point but yeah I'd like to see something a little more special. I'm hoping it's similar to the popsugar summer box but a little less pricey.

I went to the Ulta grand opening in Philly a few weeks ago, they had a Yes To consultant there giving out samples of their products.  I got some wipes to take with me.  I chatted with her all about subscription boxes.  I love their facial wipes.  

I'm not subbing to this box because I wanted to wait and see what the turn out was, for which I'm thankful.  I wouldn't be thrilled with Yes To items being included, but I wouldn't be bummed either.  If it was the choice between facial wipes and some of those jewel mint pieces, I would rather the wipes anyway.  

I think the 2 items are ok- I'm not over the moon excited but I'm not at all disappointed- here's hoping the rest of the box Rocks!!

Spoilers we know so far under the tag

Beach Tote

Catalina Su lip gloss $14

Infinity Sun Glow on the Go Sunless Tanner $40

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Beach Tote

Hmm...

Well, I have a TON of totes, so I'm not exactly excited for that. I'm up to my eyeballs in lip products. I've managed to avoid any tanning products in any sub boxes so far, so I guess I'm due for one, but I'm just not interested. It's not worth my time to try to keep myself looking tan when I'm just...not. Also, what about people with darker complexions?
Not exactly impressed so far.

Meh. Not excited so far. The last 'on the go' stuff that was supposedly to be in the box, not everyone got. I don't have high hopes...

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Beach Tote

Not excited about these things, but they aren't terrible, either. I won't use the second item if I get it but it will be good to trade. I feel pretty casual about this box as it is free for me.

Blah. It's free so I'm okay with it. Would be pretty unhappy if I were paying full price and these were the spoilers.

eh, if the item #2 is the highest value item from this box, I am so not a fan.

Also, if some of you really liked the moroccanoil from the box, I stumbled upon another very similar product but for $31. It is from Kesari company and called indian hair lotion. I thought it was lotion and bought it, but it is exactly same oil texture as Moroccanoil, and smells great. I thought it was a cheaper version of Moroccanoil, but 4.4 oz. versus 3.4 Moroccanoil. I also think this one has more good ingredients. Anyway it is also a spa product and I am using it myself now and that Morocaanoil I was not hot about and I gifted it, lol.

Google it if you are curious, I think it is much better than glorified Moroccanoil, cheaper and more product for the money. 

Decided the take the risk and get the summer box for half off..figured I should find at least a few items worth $25 I'd be happy with. 

I guess I should have known one of the summer items would be a tanner..but as an African American...yeah..not happy about getting an item of such a high value in my box! (assuming this spoiler is accurate)
Can't wait for more spoilers...please no Jewelmint!!
eusa_pray.gif

Have they started shipping yet? I haven't heard anything since they agreed to credit me for the free box. I did check out my account and had missing stuff like many of you. Weird.

FYI...I got an email this morning saying that I've been billed.  I kept saying that I was going to cancel, but I just never got around to calling.  Guess I'm going to "take one for the team" to see if it's worth it!  If it's not truly "amazeballs", I will be cancelling as soon as I open the box.  Now we'll just see how long it takes them to ship it. 

I also received an e-mail saying I was billed.  I did cancel, and was told I would be receiving a free box.  I responded attaching their e-mail about the free box and told them to keep the box and just give me my money back.

I just called to make sure I wasn't going to be charged for my summer box and I asked about shipping. The girl I spoke with said that they "strive" to begin shipping at the end of this week (tomorrow???) but if not, the boxes will start shipping next week.

My other email account just got the sales pitch for the new box yesterday. Even at free I'm not very hopeful about this box. I am inept at best at using self tanner. :)

I know for sure I am going to cancel once I've received my free box. I've cancelled Glossybox, and Ipsy. I skip julep monthly, I never even look at Beauty Army anymore, and I cancelled birchbox. I'm going sub free for a while so I can save up for a super pricey bag I've got my eye on. I'm actually excited for the self tanner, my legs are as white as a ghost and the rest of me is tan, so it will help me a lot!

Back