FABFITFUN Summer 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those were the exact same things missing from my profile and I remember answering all of them.
Same here. So random. I am so curious about this box. I really do not want to go negatve yet.

I am soooo glad you posted about this.  I went and checked my profile and low and behold my shipping address was to someone in Compton!  I live in SF.  Have no idea how that got messed up but can only imagine the nightmare I would have gone through had I not checked it before my box actually shipped.  That does concern me about the security of their information though.  I mean how could someone else's complete address have ended up in my account?  Hmmmmm
Crazy!! I didn't even pay attention to that on mine... I need to check!

Hmm, so FabFitFun says I need active billing on file, even though my card had not expired by the time they told me my account had "expired". So I activated my new card just for them and updated the info on my account page. I replied and asked them to confirm that I would be getting the summer box with my credit. They have been kind enough so far, but...jeez, I hope I don't regret it. I'm afraid they will tell me that summer is sold out now or something.

Originally Posted by Mieshey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am soooo glad you posted about this.  I went and checked my profile and low and behold my shipping address was to someone in Compton!  I live in SF.  Have no idea how that got messed up but can only imagine the nightmare I would have gone through had I not checked it before my box actually shipped.  That does concern me about the security of their information though.  I mean how could someone else's complete address have ended up in my account?  Hmmmmm
Very scary....  I really don't know if I trust my CC info with them.   Oh well.. going to see this free Summer box then cancel immediately.... So ridiculous...

Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Has anyone been charged yet??
I haven't. I was supposed to only be charged $25.00. 

No communication from them whatsoever.

Originally Posted by shy32 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I looked on my account on vip.fabfitfun.com and my personal info like hair type, clothes size, skin type, etc. were not correct.....so I corrected them. Anybody else notice this?
It won't let me login. It says I'm not a member???

Did they unsub me without my knowledge?

Very scary....  I really don't know if I trust my CC info with them.   Oh well.. going to see this free Summer box then cancel immediately.... So ridiculous...
My thoughts exactly!!

I'm supposed to be getting a free summer box too. The only way I will keep this sub is if this upcoming box is truly Uh-Maze-Balls or whatever the term is. I'm kind of doubting it will be and I'm feeling like it might not ever arrive.

I recall reading somewhere (in this thread maybe??) that a tote was coming for the summer box. Meh.

Ya'll are brave.  Hope it turns out better this summer!
wink.gif

Updates. I unsubscribed because I wanted nothing to do with FFF anymore, but I'm curious to see what you all get :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Me too! I don't think I'll ever subscribe again, but I'm curious about how they handle the second box. I hope it is amazing for all of you sticking around!

Lauren, don't you mean AMAZEBALLS?
add_wegbrech.gif

Originally Posted by lauren2828 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me too! I don't think I'll ever subscribe again, but I'm curious about how they handle the second box. I hope it is amazing for all of you sticking around!

Originally Posted by nelliebelle1197 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lauren, don't you mean AMAZEBALLS?
add_wegbrech.gif
I just spilled my tea all over the keyboard 
rofl2.gif

I am waiting for my free box as well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> For some reason, I am not angry with FFF. So far surprisingly, they were very good to me, lol. I took part in 3 of their twitter parties, won great products, my klout score went through the roof because they really engage in the conversation and RT (I highly recommend going to twitter parties in general, as it is a sure way to up your klout score, and klout sends some nice free products which I hope to get into their program one day lol). To me, no matter what the outcome now, this box will not affect my positive experience with this company. However I understand why many are not happy, I had similar problems with Glossybox, as they never sent me the Refinery box back in november so I just unsubscribed. With all these subs it is a hit or miss. Fingers crossed we'll have some spoilers soon. And yes, that word - I have only 1 question-why...

Originally Posted by crburros /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It won't let me login. It says I'm not a member???

Did they unsub me without my knowledge?
I'm having the same problem. It just keeps saying "Oops! It seems there’s been a mistake :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Looks like you need to log in." Is anyone else having issues. I'm supposed to get this box for free.

Originally Posted by Eleda /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am waiting for my free box as well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> For some reason, I am not angry with FFF. So far surprisingly, they were very good to me, lol. I took part in 3 of their twitter parties, won great products, my klout score went through the roof because they really engage in the conversation and RT (I highly recommend going to twitter parties in general, as it is a sure way to up your klout score, and klout sends some nice free products which I hope to get into their program one day lol). To me, no matter what the outcome now, this box will not affect my positive experience with this company. However I understand why many are not happy, I had similar problems with Glossybox, as they never sent me the Refinery box back in november so I just unsubscribed. With all these subs it is a hit or miss. Fingers crossed we'll have some spoilers soon. And yes, that word - I have only 1 question-why...
Congrads!! What'd you win from the parties? I do Klout as well. I used to love them, but they seem to hate me. I never get offered any perks now :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Used to get tons of great stuff from them

Tnx! I got yes to products. i wonder if we get them in this seasons fff box. I hoping for a cc cream also, a girl can dream:)

Originally Posted by wldflowur13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm having the same problem. It just keeps saying "Oops! It seems there’s been a mistake :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Looks like you need to log in." Is anyone else having issues. I'm supposed to get this box for free.
This happened to me as well, even though I had already set up a password. You just have to click "forgot password" and the send you a link and you can reset your password and  log in and all of your information is still there.

Back