Glossybox August

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Woo!!

Has anyone been charged yet?
Nope! Sent an e-maill last week asking what day will they charge us and still havent received a response.
wtf.gif

Just got a response back from my E-mail last week regarding charges:

GLOSSYBOX replied:

Dear Jasmine,

Thank you for your email. Going forward we will charge your account the secon week of the month and begin shipping the third.

Kind regards,

Nicole, from the GLOSSYBOX Team
--
Thank you!

The GLOSSYBOX Team

How General is that...Can I get a day at least?

Has anyone took their June and July survey yet? I emailed them and they said they're available now but I dont see them anywhere in the Surveys tab in my GB acct.
helpp.gif

Originally Posted by iPretty949 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone took their June and July survey yet? I emailed them and they said they're available now but I dont see them anywhere in the Surveys tab in my GB acct.
helpp.gif
No they are not up yet.

How ironic that you get a reply right after you posted that lol

Originally Posted by Jazbot /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got a response back from my E-mail last week regarding charges:

GLOSSYBOX replied:

Dear Jasmine,

Thank you for your email. Going forward we will charge your account the secon week of the month and begin shipping the third.

Kind regards,

Nicole, from the GLOSSYBOX Team
--
Thank you!

The GLOSSYBOX Team

How General is that...Can I get a day at least?

They responded with more detail ladies!!

This month it will begin on 8/13 if we are unsuccessful that day, we will try again on 8/15.

I'm not familiar with Illamasqua, is it a decent brand? Excited to be getting a nail polish!

Originally Posted by tameloy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm not familiar with Illamasqua, is it a decent brand? Excited to be getting a nail polish!
They are definitely high-end. I love their rubber finish stuff.

I am guessing they mean second FULL week then, because that is definitely not the second week of the month.

They responded with more detail ladies!!

This month it will begin on 8/13 if we are unsuccessful that day, we will try again on 8/15.

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They are definitely high-end. I love their rubber finish stuff.
Nice! Can't wait to try it.

I was snooping through the brands page on GB's webpage & I saw Alessandro International on the list. The red polish might or might not be Alessandro but I thought I would throw it out there. BTW, Alessandro has a collection called the Dream Collection and what do I see on the first line of the description? "A Dream comes true - Diamonds are a girl´s best friend..." I doubt they would send us a crystal topped polish but hey, just a thought. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Their FB they  uploaded a photo for August hint stating one of those products are a hint in the next box!

This is huge for Glossy since they never ever give us hints!

So far my guess is that Red nail polish on the bottom and I have no clue what brand that is?!

Originally Posted by Marshie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was snooping through the brands page on GB's webpage & I saw Alessandro International on the list. The red polish might or might not be Alessandro but I thought I would throw it out there. BTW, Alessandro has a collection called the Dream Collection and what do I see on the first line of the description? "A Dream comes true - Diamonds are a girl´s best friend..." I doubt they would send us a crystal topped polish but hey, just a thought. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'm not sure, but I think Alessandro is the heel cream for this month.

Ahhhh, you are correct. I barely got my box last week so I am still looking through. Either way, that would fit perfectly with the theme for August.

Originally Posted by surelyslim /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm not sure, but I think Alessandro is the heel cream for this month.

Just ran into this promo pic on Tumblr today...

Probably not too likely because of the Illamasqua hint and we've already had OPI (though it does mean Glossybox already has an established relationship with them), but hey, a girl can dream, right? This alone would make the box totally worth it, IMO.

Originally Posted by xiehan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just ran into this promo pic on Tumblr today...

Probably not too likely because of the Illamasqua hint and we've already had OPI (though it does mean Glossybox already has an established relationship with them), but hey, a girl can dream, right? This alone would make the box totally worth it, IMO.
It would be totally fitting - maybe they'll do either/or? 

On the off chance anyone is interested, I found this:

coupon: Right now sign up for the Glossybox monthly beauty sampler for a three month subscription and get $10 off (you pay $50 for 3 months instead of $60; it is normally $21/month). Enter code BEAUTYX3 at checkout. Expiration unknown
That brings it down to under $17 a box.

Originally Posted by Auntboo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
On the off chance anyone is interested, I found this:

That brings it down to under $17 a box.
Thank you for sharing!

Back